[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest PlayGunsta
DON'T U GUYS UNDERSTAND THAT HE TAKE IT OUT FOR SOME REASON??????

HE FORGOT TO REMOVE A PAID APP.

AND HE SAY TO EVERYONE DO NOT MIRROR OR POST A LINK.

DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT NOT EVERYONE KNOWS THAT?

Guest alex_esa
This may be me being a numpty, but the only thing I have found so far that I can't quite get on this lovely ROM is that I can't figure out how to reduce the number of screens. At present I have six and want to reduce to five - and as an addition (if possible) I would like to choose which one gets emphasis when the home button is pressed.

Anyone care to advise me?

In the main screen press the home button once, have to apear all the screens that you have, in top right side of each have the delete button.

Guest highaltitude
In 1.6.9 when anyone of my contacts call me the only thing that apears in the screen is the phone number, not the contact name...

Anyone with the same problem?

Yes, I think I experienced that too.

Guest alex_esa
In 1.6.9 when anyone of my contacts call me the only thing that apears in the screen is the phone number, not the contact name...

Anyone with the same problem?

Now the name appears after a few reboots and system crashes

The only thing that have to try is the wifi...

;)

Guest basti2909

Don't know if it is a bug or battery improvement but charging takes alot more time. And battery drain seems a lot more.five minutes of surfing this site and nearly 6% battery lost,i think its quite high

1.6.9 on BB 67

Edited by basti2909

Guest justinoz

quick question.. is it possible to make the status bar icons gingerbread like?

im on custom kernel miui 3.50.

trip said its not working for now.

what about using uot kitchen?? will it work?

Guest geordieboy2011

Trip could you include this app(or just the fix.zip) in a feature release?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...mp;postcount=24

It is just plain brillant !

................................................................................

................................................................................

1. Flash panorama-fix-z.zip via xRecovery 0.3 <- to work on this rom as only for se original fw,,,,

2. Reboot

3. Install the Panorama apk (download) found in link

panorama_fix_z.zip

Edited by geordieboy2011

Guest cjsabaki
Don't know if it is a bug or battery improvement but charging takes alot more time. And battery drain seems a lot more.five minutes of surfing this site and nearly 6% battery lost,i think its quite high

1.6.9 on BB 67

BATTERY DRAIN....It will take a day or two for the phone to learn the battery again, ie batt stats...Should get better as things learn to work together... This is true any time you change roms, and wipe the batt stats in xrec. Rom should get smoother and faster as the cache builds and things " work in"...

Best regards,

Chris

P.S. I have seen restored apps or data increase batt drain and also cause Force close issues... Doesn't always, but does sometimes...SAFEst way is always a clean fresh install with no restore of any kind.....

Guest geordieboy2011
BATTERY DRAIN....It will take a day or two for the phone to learn the battery again, ie batt stats...Should get better as things learn to work together... This is true any time you change roms, and wipe the batt stats in xrec. Rom should get smoother and faster as the cache builds and things " work in"...

Best regards,

Chris

P.S. I have seen restored apps or data increase batt drain and also cause Force close issues... Doesn't always, but does sometimes...SAFEst way is always a clean fresh install with no restore of any kind.....

i send you my phone to do it for me if you wouldnt mind

last time took me almost 2 days on and off

lol :P ;) :D

Guest cjsabaki
i send you my phone to do it for me if you wouldnt mind

last time took me almost 2 days on and off

lol :D :D :D

:P :D :D :D ;) two days???? Dang......... Thats longer than it takes Trip to release an update!!!!!!! ( and yes, I know....Just get one set up, ohhhh!! update released!!!! heheeh!!!! ) NOT complaining Sir Trip!!! Just a funny!!!

If your testing new released software, and bug hunting it might be easier to leave a few apps off till its a final...But then again...It is always getting improved!!! FLASH JUNKY.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest kanchigo
:P :D :D :D ;) two days???? Dang......... Thats longer than it takes Trip to release an update!!!!!!! ( and yes, I know....Just get one set up, ohhhh!! update released!!!! heheeh!!!! ) NOT complaining Sir Trip!!! Just a funny!!!

If your testing new released software, and bug hunting it might be easier to leave a few apps off till its a final...But then again...It is always getting improved!!! FLASH JUNKY.... :D :D :lol: :lol:

:lol: I', abit tired re-flashing everytime. I just come back to 1.02 and feel really impress..... + customer kernels, 10% drained after installing, fully restoring Apps and settings, wifi, moderate use in 7hours, thats unbelievable... :D

Guest justinoz

im sorry i know im not on the right thread..

quick question..

can anyone confirm if nfs works with this rom and custom kernel?

Guest bondi

is it just me, or the proximity sensor doesnt really work...

eg. i put my thumb on the proximity sensor immediately after making a call... 1-2secs later, the screen will be activated again...

also tried changing mot.proximity.delay settings in build.prop, no luck in solving this...

pls help... all other thing on this rom is superb and im lovin it, except this little bug....

Guest highaltitude
just download go sms pro. ;) then freeze the stock messaging app.

Does SMS pro do the freezing if the stock messaging app? Ihave handscent, disabled notification in stock, yet stock still pops up

Guest corei7qm
read the posts

there are thousands of post´s where should i start to read ????

please copy the link in your next post DTrix !!

thx

Guest justinoz
Does SMS pro do the freezing if the stock messaging app? Ihave handscent, disabled notification in stock, yet stock still pops up

you must use titanium back up to freeze the stock messaging app.

after freezing it. the stock messaging app wont even appear on the drawer..

and it wont operate anymore ;)

try going to page 92.. there is a link where i dowloaded it..

for better result

-flash bb49

-install rom no2

-reboot

-flash xrec for wifi fix from trip...

that's it... i even restore data from previouse version 1.6.5 & all running smoothly...

Thanks allot bro .. ;)

almost all people have rootexplorer so no harm done

Guest ArcherFasting

Awesome, just absolutely awesome. Every time I check back there's an update. TripNAwesome!

I mihgt skip 1.6.9 for noww cuz I just finished setting everything back and restoring etc. ;)

But I've been using everything from 1.5.6 for a good amount of time between each (Except 1.6 due to the sms issue) and its has been smoooth sailing.

Loving it. Thanks a ton Trip.

Guest highaltitude
is it just me, or the proximity sensor doesnt really work...

eg. i put my thumb on the proximity sensor immediately after making a call... 1-2secs later, the screen will be activated again...

also tried changing mot.proximity.delay settings in build.prop, no luck in solving this...

pls help... all other thing on this rom is superb and im lovin it, except this little bug....

Download an app called sanity it has saved me lots of headaches over the stupid proximity sensor.