[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest basti2909
please guy´s

--------------------------POST A DOWNLOADLINK TO TRIP´S ROM--------------------------------

THX

Trip told why there is no link.search it and read.

Guest Eisel
please guy´s

--------------------------POST A DOWNLOADLINK TO TRIP´S ROM--------------------------------

THX

read the post 3 post before your post and you will find your answer

or just go on page 92 as in the post suggested, there you will find the downloadlink

Guest marcjuh2811

trip told us explicitly to ..DONT POST LINKS AND PLSE REMOVE THEM.....

DONT MAKE HIM MADD CUZ THATS 1 OF THE REASONS HE LEFT XDA ;)

Guest Ajael44
read the post 3 post before your post and you will find your answer

or just go on page 92 as in the post suggested, there you will find the downloadlink

Yes but Trip say : DON'T MIRROR MY ROM ! !

So stop it and remove links !

Trip will soon release a new fresh ROM ! I believe...

Guest Vloek
1. Flash panorama-fix-z.zip via xRecovery 0.3 <- to work on this rom as only for se original fw,,,,

2. Reboot

3. Install the Panorama apk (download) found in link

Hmmz I know that, I just dont want to flash it with every clean install (update) wich Trip makes around 3 times a week ;)

Same goes for the FB picture fix

Edited by Vloek

Guest iggy2
Download an app called sanity it has saved me lots of headaches over the stupid proximity sensor.

I have absolutely no probs with proximity sensor, just tested and as long as their is something close to it, screen is off.

btw, trip, excellent ROM no probs found so far WIFI and SMS also working.

Guest dghost
Have fun! 1.6.9

Changelog will be added in a few moments, but if you read some pages back you'll find some parts of the changelog.

Lets go then;

Version 1:

TripNMiUI 1.6.9 - basebands .54 .58 .61 .65 .67 supported

removed by dghost

Version 2:

TripNMiUI 1.6.9 - basebands .46 .47 .49 .52 supported

removed by dghost

For all the lazy ppl.

Edited by dghost

Guest iggy2
For all the lazy ppl.

Is this a joke or did Trip advise that you could repost the links that he removed himself? If he did not give you the rights to repost then respect the developer and remove the links please.

Guest Nilesh Wagholikar
For all the lazy ppl.

I could not download the ROM, as link is giving me following error.

"This file is currently set to private.

When a file is set to private by its owner only the owner of the file can access it. If you are the owner of the file please log into your account to access this file.

If you believe you have reached this page in error, please contact support.

Click here to view our help resources"

Guest dghost
Is this a joke or did Trip advise that you could repost the links that he removed himself? If he did not give you the rights to repost then respect the developer and remove the links please.

I didn't know that, sorry. But, if he doesn't want he should remove all the posts that contains the links (he's the poster).

Guest alex_esa
is it just me, or the proximity sensor doesnt really work...

eg. i put my thumb on the proximity sensor immediately after making a call... 1-2secs later, the screen will be activated again...

also tried changing mot.proximity.delay settings in build.prop, no luck in solving this...

pls help... all other thing on this rom is superb and im lovin it, except this little bug....

The proximity sensor works fine in my phone... I did the same than u and it works for me...

Guest bondi
The proximity sensor works fine in my phone... I did the same than u and it works for me...

did u put ur finger on top of the sensor immediately after pressing "call button", or did u allow 1-2secs delay?

i wonder what is wrong with my setup.... i tried a few versions of Trips rom, still the same... ;)

it works normally on SE official rom though, so defntly not hardware related...

hopefully, the latest release will make a different...

Guest bondi
Download an app called sanity it has saved me lots of headaches over the stupid proximity sensor.

alrite... gonna giv this a try too.. thanks

Guest louverture

Hey Trip. think for your next update you can tell us exactly how u installed your rom on your x10 so that we can all generally be on the same level.

Another thing is, i dont know if this is BB related or if its just cause the ROM hasn't settled as yet but whenever i flash a new rom i do a clean install of everything even as much as install stock se rom; battery life is kinda so-so on the rom like when i'm not using the phone it goes into deep sleep however when browsing or text messaging battery drains really fast n at most i'll get 16 hrs out of my battery as opposed to some ppl not charging for2-3 days. if some one could help me out with this much appreciated.

ohhh btw i'm running TripnMiui 1.6.9 on TripnBB61 stock kernel

quadrant steady@ 1300+

fps ~33 (fluctuates to 37 in the quadrant planet spin test)

linpack ~34

system benchmark ~1920

love the rom, really smooth n sleek just wanna be on the same battery level as most ppl.

thanks all

Guest Ri2do

Wow Trip the 1.6.9 is amazing !!

Screen looks really crisp with vibrant colours, even better then 1.6.5 ;)

The settings menu is superb, you've done a great job on it.

Visually stunning :]

Running on stock bb .67 + stock kernel + your wifi patch and everything works for me so far. No fc's no wlod's.

Battery life as always amazing.

Another great dinner serve by Trip the ROM Chef ;]

Thanks again Trip

Guest Ri2do
Hey Trip. think for your next update you can tell us exactly how u installed your rom on your x10 so that we can all generally be on the same level.

Another thing is, i dont know if this is BB related or if its just cause the ROM hasn't settled as yet but whenever i flash a new rom i do a clean install of everything even as much as install stock se rom; battery life is kinda so-so on the rom like when i'm not using the phone it goes into deep sleep however when browsing or text messaging battery drains really fast n at most i'll get 16 hrs out of my battery as opposed to some ppl not charging for2-3 days. if some one could help me out with this much appreciated.

ohhh btw i'm running TripnMiui 1.6.9 on TripnBB61 stock kernel

quadrant steady@ 1300+

fps ~33 (fluctuates to 37 in the quadrant planet spin test)

linpack ~34

system benchmark ~1920

love the rom, really smooth n sleek just wanna be on the same battery level as most ppl.

thanks all

Hi mate

Did you calibrate your battery after installing the ROM ?

Guest alex_esa
did u put ur finger on top of the sensor immediately after pressing "call button", or did u allow 1-2secs delay?

i wonder what is wrong with my setup.... i tried a few versions of Trips rom, still the same... ;)

it works normally on SE official rom though, so defntly not hardware related...

hopefully, the latest release will make a different...

Actually I have allowed a 4sec delay and it works too.

I have tried putting my finger over it (not touch) and touching it, it works every time.

Could it be maybe the stock rom that you have before installing the 1.6.9? I remember that in the 2.1.A.0.435 stock rom I have seem something like that, whe you are calling the screen appears to be off but in the dark you can see a little glow comming from the screen.

I flashed the 2.1.B.0.1 a few weeks ago and forgot to see if this happend again.

Guest louverture
Hi mate

Did you calibrate your battery after installing the ROM ?

what do you mean by "calibrate the battery"?! or rather how do i do that lol

Guest maikinho10
what do you mean by "calibrate the battery"?! or rather how do i do that lol

i think he mean this here, or wipe the battery stats...

Edited by maikinho10