[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Albuster
actually this is no fix.. just a replacement with older files.. crash the system server also works for me with TripNBB .. we just have to wait till trip is gonna release a new version..

but please dont post any fixes.. Trip tells 10000 times he dont want any fixes for his ROMS from anyone.. So please remember that...

I didn't put any fixes and i said that i will not put it here, just pm if someone want that. i will not be involved in ROM fixes or devs.

Just a thing i did for myself and worked. that's it

Edited by Albuster

Guest MiropeG
Thanks a lot Trip !

TripNMiUI 1.5.0 works very nice with baseband .67

I've just changing "libnetutils.so" and "qwerty.kcm.bin" to fix keyboard and wifi.

Testing this awesome for 2 days and no bugs detected ! Trip, you're the best !

A very big thanks from France !

This version no need to change anything, everything is working. No keyboard or wifi issues.

Thanks Trip!

Guest Zocker Tko

hi, maybe im a little bit confused, sorry

are there differences between the older 1.5.0 from xda and the 1.5.0 from here, or ist the same rom?

im on the older 1.5.0 and flashed the TripNBB61, and getting signal directly and have signal without probs.

or i will flash the 1.5.0 from here, and will see what happens

edit: ok there are differences, flashed the newer 1.5.0 and signal not stable at moment, will wait and see,thanks

Edited by Zocker Tko

Guest basti2909
I didn't put any fixes and i said that i will not put it here, just pm if someone want that. i will not be involved in ROM fixes or devs.

Just a thing i did for myself and worked. that's it

don`t say you did ,) someone else did this.. i`m looking forward when trip upload a fix or new version of this rom

Guest erwinwijaya
don`t say you did ,) someone else did this.. i`m looking forward when trip upload a fix or new version of this rom

+1 i'll wait too

Guest FlashL3gend

Greatest rom out trip! Sooo smooth and fast too! I also hope you get treated better here then back at xda. Those guys are idiots. But keep up the goodwork!

Cant wait to see you back on ur arc rom!!

Guest Zocker Tko

ok tested a liitle bit

old 1.5.0: bb61,bb67 and TripNBB61 works (wifi and keyboard fixed by the known way)

new 1.5.0: bb61 and TripNBB61, better and faster connection, as with bb67, but all not stable (only wifi fixed by the known way)

what is the difference between bb61 and TripNBB61?

edit: ok there are differences, flashed the newer 1.5.0 and signal not stable at moment, will wait and see,thanks

Signal for me is now stable. First time i flashed Trip Rom, i was having trouble getting signal, but the second time it's seems fine (2 bars right now and some times goes up to 3 and stays there for a while).

Differences between... First time i flashed BB package (.61) and the rom with the original BB54 that came with a fresh and clean SE Stock Rom 2.1.

The second time i was with BB49 and TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.2.0 Froyo when flashed BB package 61 and Iris 1.5.0.

Hope this helps!

PS: Maybe residual files from BB49, i don't know.

Edited by Guest

Guest niezamema

Hi,how to flash to the 61 bb using the file ive dowloaded in the 1st post?...using flashtool?n how to use it...usually if i want to change bb,i put the bb file in the firmware folder...but in tripnbb61,its in zip and if i extract it,then how...anyone?i want to try 1.5

Guest basti2909
Hi,how to flash to the 61 bb using the file ive dowloaded in the 1st post?...using flashtool?n how to use it...usually if i want to change bb,i put the bb file in the firmware folder...but in tripnbb61,its in zip and if i extract it,then how...anyone?i want to try 1.5

just extract the TripNBB file and execute the flashx10.bat ,then click on flash,select the TripNBB firmware and click ok..then connect ur phone flash mode an wait till its done..

after that flash the 1.5 with xrec

Guest niezamema
just extract the TripNBB file and execute the flashx10.bat ,then click on flash,select the TripNBB firmware and click ok..then connect ur phone flash mode an wait till its done..

after that flash the 1.5 with xrec

Thanks a lot.... :D

Guest Albuster

please read carefully this time, i didn't say i fixed it, i said that i put a fix on his rom, is it so hard to read? not between lines.

again read carefully

Guest ZagorPower

Hy. I have some problems.. :S

I have: tripnmiui 1.4.0 rom with bb52

Today i download the 1.5.0 and the bb61, from this topic. When i start the bbflasher: click "root", then start, and press "reroot" (or what) in z4root. :] (The phone was rooted, i just click on it, as always...)

After that, the phone will reboot, and stay on sony ericsson text.... (black background, white font) ... Battery out-in, power on, and its boot into the system, but errors, and crashes.... unusable.. I reflash, the 52bb, then its boot in again (very slow) with crashes, again.. Then i flash the 61bb, and now the phone is stay on "Sony Ericsson" screen again.... :] What can i do now?

(Ohh and no xrecovery.)

thanks, and sry4 my english

Edited by ZagorPower

Guest Neel007
Hy. I have some problems.. :S

I have: tripnmiui 1.4.0 rom with bb52

Today i download the 1.5.0 and the bb61, from this topic. When i start the bbflasher: click "root", then start, and press "reroot" (or what) in z4root. :] (The phone was rooted, i just click on it, as always...)

After that, the phone will reboot, and stay on sony ericsson text.... (black background, white font) ... Battery out-in, power on, and its boot into the system, but errors, and crashes.... unusable.. I reflash, the 52bb, then its boot in again (very slow) with crashes, again.. Then i flash the 61bb, and now the phone is stay on "Sony Ericsson" screen again.... :] What can i do now?

(Ohh and no xrecovery.)

thanks, and sry4 my english

Install original firmware [stock 2.1] via flashtool...[on xda]

thn root the phone[i use superoneclick] , install busybox n xrecovery...

thn flash anything you want

Edited by Neel007

Guest wali01x
Install original firmware [stock 2.1] via flashtool...

guys we have ericwill aka ew jet from xda on here..he's the best developer for 2.1 rom aka moding/customizing/ and others.

Guest ZagorPower
Install original firmware [stock 2.1] via flashtool...

Thnak u! :D

Done, its work! :D

Signal for me is now stable. First time i flashed Trip Rom, i was having trouble getting signal, but the second time it's seems fine (2 bars right now and some times goes up to 3 and stays there for a while).

Differences between... First time i flashed BB package (.61) and the rom with the original BB54 that came with a fresh and clean SE Stock Rom 2.1.

The second time i was with BB49 and TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.2.0 Froyo when flashed BB package 61 and Iris 1.5.0.

Hope this helps!

PS: Maybe residual files from BB49, i don't know.

After turning on and then off flight mode, i started to have signal cuts... :D

Anyone have 1.4.0? Only have 1.2.0 version saved in my disk and i don't want to miss out the improvements from 1.4.0.

Guest hlay

thanks for your work Trip

been using the 1.5 since yesterday, everything work well for me.

are you still working on 0.2.0 IRIS GB project? i really like that one

thanks again

Guest xionation

@Trip

Your BB61. ROM - 1.5.0

I know its been said already but Signal refuses to become stable it will find it get full bars and literally 2 seconds later it will disappear again..

I have found that I can send and receive texts when the screen is off? :S

Very strange. Now in 1.5.0 the signal is stable again but it took some time for stooping the signal drops. :S

More than 10 minutes i think!

Guest iggy2

hello all, anyone can provide some help, I am unable to get bb61 installed, is their an ftf file by chance:

at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)