[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Cyberman_NI
No releases today, tomorow new Gingerbread and Froyo releases.

Quick get that X10 outa the garbage!!!

Looking forward to GB. Cheers Trip

Guest wali01x

;) gb update i can't wait .. >_< im gonna use the gb one .. lovely

Guest iggy2

Hell yeah, F5 party here, tomorrow....byo-x10 - lol almost forgot and some beer money for Trip.

Edited by iggy2

Guest glim9981

Today will be an offday for me then...still playing with your MIUI Froyo... ;) :P

Well, tomorrow will be a good day then..thanks...

Guest alex_esa

Ohh boy another update? I'm getting Tripnholic... I will need go to rehab after you leave the x10...

Guest kevjef420

I love the new or should i say old lockscreen back on miui. I only have one BIG HUGE issue with it. My phone keeps unlocking in my pocket and I keep making accidental calls ;) It appears that to unlock the screen I should press the picture of the lock and slide down... or up, but you can unlock the screen by touching anywhere on the big bar and slide it only slightly. Just enough for it to happen by accident in my pocket.

For me this is making the rom not good for a daily use rom :P

I hope this issue is fixed in future updates.

Thanks for all the dedication and hard work Trip.

Guest 1manshow

@ Offtopic

I see most people here suggesting Trip to go for HTC sensation instead of SGS II. But there are several reasons to opt for SGS II ahead of Sensation -

http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_sensation-review-605.php

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i9100_gala...-review-597.php

SGS II is all perfect hardware wise, though software wise HTC has an edge with latest Sense UI, yet it's software which Trip can improve upon, so in my humble opinion go for SGS II!

Thanks for hearing.

Edited by 1manshow

Guest Abrar bHaI

PLz Trip

before Leaving us

give us

A TripNsense 3.0 Beta rom ..........Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz SSSSSIr

If you leave then maybe never will be Sense on X10

Plz Its A Request

Actually I think what u did for us ............

I m Very greatful to you

Thank u Sir

For giving us So Many HOpes And Gr8 Fun With ma X10

Remind U Again

TripNsense 3.0 beta or alpha

Bravia Engine Ported to x10

May Be If Possible to port Camera App 2.1 or Or Arc to Custom roms

Guest Neel007
@ Offtopic

I see most people here suggesting Trip to go for HTC sensation instead of SGS II. But there are several reasons to opt for SGS II ahead of Sensation -

http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_sensation-review-605.php

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i9100_gala...-review-597.php

SGS II is all perfect hardware wise, though software wise HTC has an edge with latest Sense UI, yet it's software which Trip can improve upon, so in my humble opinion go for SGS II!

Thanks for hearing.

Offtopic reply

The only two difference are

1.smoled vs slcd.... I feel slcd better it drains less battery... and u don't want someone sitting beside u can read ur msg typing easily as in smoled

2.Gpu... mali 400 gpu in sgs2 is scoring good in benchmarks and its powerful too

Adreno 220 has almost simillar power but because of htc's asynchronus cpu, its nt compatible with benchmark tests like quadrant however in the new benchmark tests like nenamark n all it,s giving good competetion...

I have seen most of low end to high range samsung phones in my hand n I swear all of them looks too cheaper....

If u are a gamer on mobile then u can go for sgs2 or else there is no point buying that dummyy

Edited by Neel007

Guest Malkot

Dear jpminou: I also want to install March Karnel due to battery drainage. I am currently on bb54 but want to switch bb67 with March karnal. A nobe question. I downloaded the file. Now what I have to do? This file consist of many folders i.e. TripNbb, Custom and many files. What actually I need to flash?You answered to a reader that karnel file is part of bb67 so he has to flash bb67 file. Where is that FTF file I suppose to flash.

I will appreciate your cool to answer my queston. Thank you.

Guest Synn21588

Hey trip. Do I need to switch kernels? I'm running 2.6.29. Also, in call battery drain is much better on this rom and so is overall battery life. I'm running bb67 and am having absolutely no issues so far

Guest Repulsa
Dear jpminou: I also want to install March Karnel due to battery drainage. I am currently on bb54 but want to switch bb67 with March karnal. A nobe question. I downloaded the file. Now what I have to do? This file consist of many folders i.e. TripNbb, Custom and many files. What actually I need to flash?You answered to a reader that karnel file is part of bb67 so he has to flash bb67 file. Where is that FTF file I suppose to flash.

lemme try to help you =] alright you already downloaded the file open and extract the file in a new folder after that click x10flasher.jar and flash away =]

Guest Malkot
lemme try to help you =] alright you already downloaded the file open and extract the file in a new folder after that click x10flasher.jar and flash away =]

Thanks for help. I clicked x10flasher.jar than on next screeen slelect firmware (TripNBB) and than flash it. But it stuck on "Searching for Xperia" and nothing happening since. What I am doing wrong. Can you please have a look. Thanks.

Guest Ezeras
PLz Trip

before Leaving us

give us

A TripNsense 3.0 Beta rom ..........Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz SSSSSIr

If you leave then maybe never will be Sense on X10

Plz Its A Request

Actually I think what u did for us ............

I m Very greatful to you

Thank u Sir

For giving us So Many HOpes And Gr8 Fun With ma X10

Remind U Again

TripNsense 3.0 beta or alpha

Bravia Engine Ported to x10

May Be If Possible to port Camera App 2.1 or Or Arc to Custom roms

HTC sense is in XDA.

@Trip, maybe you can try to do a HDMI Out like in arc?

Edited by Ezeras

Guest maikinho10
Thanks for help. I clicked x10flasher.jar than on next screeen slelect firmware (TripNBB) and than flash it. But it stuck on "Searching for Xperia" and nothing happening since. What I am doing wrong. Can you please have a look. Thanks.

Is your handy in Debbuging modus?

the data "TripNBB.ftf" must inside into the folder firmwares from Flashtool 0.2.9.1, know activate debbugingmodus, click on Flash...finish!

so its works always for me!

Guest Ajael44

Yeah !

New release tomorow ! ! !

Perhaps the final 2.0 ?

Btw, thank you Trip for your sooo good job with our X10's !

Enjoy !

;)

Edited by Ajael44

Guest hansvries

Is it my x10 or do you experience the same with videorecording? I've recorded some videos at HD resolution, with a class 4 card, but the FPS nowhere gets above 18fps, which makes the videos choppy. It should be 30 fps, so what am i doing wrond?

Guest Vloek
Is your handy in Debbuging modus?

the data "TripNBB.ftf" must inside into the folder firmwares from Flashtool 0.2.9.1, know activate debbugingmodus, click on Flash...finish!

so its works always for me!

I am trying it also, my phone is on debugging mode but I am still stuck on "16/038/2011 11:38:47 - INFO - Searching for Xperia...."

Guest basti2909
I am trying it also, my phone is on debugging mode but I am still stuck on "16/038/2011 11:38:47 - INFO - Searching for Xperia...."

U have to connect ur phone in flash mode. After clicking flash there comes a window with instructions what to do.after clicking flash unplug ur phone and turn it off.after that hold the back button and connect the usb cable.but what I'm talking.the window shows u what to do ;)

Guest Vloek
U have to connect ur phone in flash mode. After clicking flash there comes a window with instructions what to do.after clicking flash unplug ur phone and turn it off.after that hold the back button and connect the usb cable.but what I'm talking.the window shows u what to do ;)

Lol I could have tought of that myself, stupid me ^^

It's done now, thankyou

Edited by Vloek

Guest WhiteKnight0095

~you need flashtool,1st open the X10FlashTool ,click~advanced~bundle creation~select source folder~find the TripNBB folder then press open~fill up the Device,Version,Branding(any name u like)u will see few files in left corner of folder list what u hv to do just click the -> remove all the files to the right corner of firmware content .last thing to do is press ok....waiting finished bundle creation,now u hv the ftf files in firmware folder.hope this help

Guest Malkot
~you need flashtool,1st open the X10FlashTool ,click~advanced~bundle creation~select source folder~find the TripNBB folder then press open~fill up the Device,Version,Branding(any name u like)u will see few files in left corner of folder list what u hv to do just click the -> remove all the files to the right corner of firmware content .last thing to do is press ok....waiting finished bundle creation,now u hv the ftf files in firmware folder.hope this help

Thanks for your guide. My friend Repulsa had done it for me. Made ftf file for me. Thank you anyway for your help which will be usefull for future use.