[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest jdelmejor

I have a bug. I can't install all applications in this rom (1.6.9 and 1.6.5). For example: DSPManager and fet car stunts not intaller (but there are many more). This the bug when I try install: "The application is not installed". In the version 1.5.5 this problem not exist.

Guest WhiteKnight0095
I have a bug. I can't install all applications in this rom (1.6.9 and 1.6.5). For example: DSPManager and fet car stunts not intaller (but there are many more). This the bug when I try install: "The application is not installed". In the version 1.5.5 this problem not exist.

i hv no installation problem for application since 1.2.0-1.6.9~what bb u r on?or u can try to flash new bb~

Edited by WhiteKnight0095

Guest donnytuco

Does this ROM support ext2,3,4 partitions?

I got a new SD Card and I tried to partition it into fat32 and ext4, and the card couldn't be mounted saying "sd card blank or has unsupported filesystem"

Guest CeeJay-88

This has probably been covered but i could not find it.... i have been using this rom from the beginning and it has always had DSP manager included, but the 1.6.9 does not ? or atleast i can't find it on the ROM

Does anybody have the APK for this so that i can reinstall it ( i have tried a few versions but none are x10 specific)

Guest cjsabaki
This has probably been covered but i could not find it.... i have been using this rom from the beginning and it has always had DSP manager included, but the 1.6.9 does not ? or atleast i can't find it on the ROM

Does anybody have the APK for this so that i can reinstall it ( i have tried a few versions but none are x10 specific)

If you have a rom on your sd card that has dsp manager and you have root explorer.

Just set root exp to read write, go to your sd card, click on the rom zip, it will open, system, app, long press on any app you want and it will extract the app to a folder on your sd card, go to extracted folder, long press on the app, select move, now just move it to current roms, system, app, and paste the app there, long press and set permissions for user to match your other apps, reboot and now the app should be on your phone...

Hope this helps,

Best regards,

Chris

Guest Zabihjan

What is the dsp manager used for?

Guest CeeJay-88
What is the dsp manager used for?

It allows you to adjust sound settings

kind of like an equalizer but also allows louder settings for headphones and in call sound

Guest TripNRaVeR

I just ordered my HTC Sensation phone! ;) :P :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) B) B)

ByeBye waiting for Gingerbread, I just couldnt take this any longer! SE shame on you, what a big shame to let us customers down with an phone with so many capabillitities!

Guest Ajael44
I just ordered my HTC Sensation phone! :P :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) B) B) B)

ByeBye waiting for Gingerbread, I just couldnt take this any longer! SE shame on you, what a big shame to let us customers down with an phone with so many capabillitities!

Have a good trip with your HTC... Trip, we will miss you... :(

Thank you for all what you do for us and for our X10 !

Btw, will you port MiUI for HTC Sensation ?

Enjoy !

;)

Guest Xperiuzz
I just ordered my HTC Sensation phone! :P :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) B) B) B)

wohooo ;)) my first question is will you continue working on the x10 roms?

Guest WhiteKnight0095

just upload dsp manager get from 1.6.5 test it on 1.6.9 install ok.

DSPManager.rar

Guest Dagna
I just ordered my HTC Sensation phone! ;) :P :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) B) B)

Thank you Trip. Have a nice trip to HTC. Take good care of your old X10 and Iris.

Cheers

Guest Neel007

Congrates..

I will get it within next month most probably...

as there is no contract system in my country , we have to pay full at a time of buying...

I am too sure to follow u there and will help with whatever I can do...

Thnx fr not going for tht crpp sgs2...

So Whts ur nxt Rom?

TripNsense MIUI.... looks interesting... ;)

Guest PlayGunsta

Please don't let the x10 die. I hope you do the fully working GB MIUI for us when we get GB. I wish you good luck with your new phone when you get it. I'm not getting a Sensation because I'm waiting for Sony Ericsson his Quad Core phone, or a Dual Core phone with a nice camera.

Guest TripNRaVeR
Congrates..

I will get it within next month most probably...

as there is no contract system in my country , we have to pay full at a time of buying...

I am too sure to follow u there and will help with whatever I can do...

Thnx fr not going for tht crpp sgs2...

So Whts ur nxt Rom?

TripNsense MIUI.... looks interesting... ;)

Gonna miss everyone here tough :P I try to stay active here. At least for my roms allready available. Chris needs to get in to dev, he's the best for taking it over.

Guest Repulsa
Gonna miss everyone here tough :D I try to stay active here. At least for my roms allready available. Chris needs to get in to dev, he's the best for taking it over.

Game over ;) thanks trip and so theres no final for this rom ?!? and @trip are you still gonna be on modaco right :P ? but in HT sensation thread?

Edited by Repulsa

Guest jingjonas
Gonna miss everyone here tough ;) I try to stay active here. At least for my roms allready available. Chris needs to get in to dev, he's the best for taking it over.

any farewell gifts for us trip? one more of your awesome updates maybe?

will miss you and your roms!

your rom will be the last rom that my x10 will use until my contract ends!

edit: trip you can post your sensation roms here on modaco! that way you can stay connected with us too!

is your xda ban an ip ban or just user ban?

Edited by jingjonas

Guest Wolfbreak
Gonna miss everyone here tough ;) I try to stay active here. At least for my roms allready available. Chris needs to get in to dev, he's the best for taking it over.

Good luck and fun with your new Phone Trip, we will miss your nice ROMs for X10! You need to tell me how you did the Screen Hack, its amazing man!

Guest basti2909
Gonna miss everyone here tough :D I try to stay active here. At least for my roms allready available. Chris needs to get in to dev, he's the best for taking it over.

I don't think ur roms gonna die.some will take care. Chris? Go learn to be a dev like trip xD when gb is out and hopefully u final ur gb rom then I will switch.but not before ;)

Thanks again for ur wonderful work for our x10. Won't be so nearly prefect without u. And have fun with ur new phone :P

Guest christhes

Have fun with your new HTC Trip. Thanks for all your perfect roms.

Hope to see you in an HTC Sensation thread. Starting saving money already. ;)

Thanks again...

Guest amus76
Good luck and fun with your new Phone Trip, we will miss your nice ROMs for X10! You need to tell me how you did the Screen Hack, its amazing man!

Good luck Trip! Thanks for all!

great devs have followed you here, but what you did is amazing!

I hope you'll share this imprssive hack to Wolfbreak, for an ultimate ass-kick to SE

Trip, you're a legend

Edited by amus76

Guest cjsabaki

Trip,

Hello!!

Just back from lunch....MMMMM!!!

Thank you so very much for the kind words!! I am truly honored that you think so highly of me. Thank you!

I will gladly do all I can!! Your work has kept many of these phones alive, people look forward to seeing your latest work every few day!!! Its like an awesome event, missn work, missn sleep, missn fun time with Wives...LOL!!!

Not too mention you have caused more data overages than angry birds..... ;) :P :D :D :D

Wish you the best with all that you do!!

Best regards,

Chris