[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest vinfred

Thanks Trip, for all the amazing ROMs you have brought us for our lovely X10. Gonna miss the time of F5-ing, everyday hoping and waiting for new updates (even when rushing my thesis and prepare for my oral defence..) , and so many more. ;) Do look forward for your FINAL version before moving to your NEW HTC sensation !

Thanks you for all your hardwork!

Guest marcjuh2811

goodluck trip :D with the new challenge ahead!

i have to wait until next year for a new phone ;)

but if its the htc i wil look you up LOL.

btw are you planing on building here at modaco with your htc?

that way i''ll know were to look for you :P

tnx for all the fun with checking all your fine work and

have to say from the misses that she''s gladd you move so that way i''ll stay of the pnone more

Guest Cyberman_NI

Hey Trip, we will miss you and your dev skills, me and my X10 that is, the girlfriend wont miss you so much. ;)

Did I read lst night that your releasing the last few updates for froyo and gingerbread tonight?

My next phone was gonna be a SGS2 but now I'm seriously considering the HTC Sensation.

SGS2 vs HTC Sensation

Apart from the size, weight and slightly less ram, does the HTC not support NFC?

Guest ZTE_Blade
Hey Trip, we will miss you and your dev skills, me and my X10 that is, the girlfriend wont miss you so much. ;)

Did I read lst night that your releasing the last few updates for froyo and gingerbread tonight?

My next phone was gonna be a SGS2 but now I'm seriously considering the HTC Sensation.

SGS2 vs HTC Sensation

Apart from the size, weight and slightly less ram, does the HTC not support NFC?

No, it does not

Guest TripNRaVeR

Development progress on Sensation is just starting so its a nice challenge but it will be fun as hell! I will make my Gingerbread rom final, thats a promise. Froyo will be optimized and then it will be final. If there coming new releases after I have Sensation? Yes ;)

When?

You'll see.

Def. staying here on MoDaCo hopefully we'll meet again, and offcourse i'm still be here for X10 support when I have time.

Guest basti2909
Development progress on Sensation is just starting so its a nice challenge but it will be fun as hell! I will make my Gingerbread rom final, thats a promise. Froyo will be optimized and then it will be final. If there coming new releases after I have Sensation? Yes ;)

When?

You'll see.

Def. staying here on MoDaCo hopefully we'll meet again, and offcourse i'm still be here for X10 support when I have time.

What the fu.. How do you manage all this? New dev old devs your job your life? Good to hear about gb and froyo.looming forward to this

Guest DaRule

I found 2 Bugs (1.6.9 BB52)

-On Email IMAP servers, the messeges couldn't delete.

-The voice dial function ovee bluetooth doesn't work. (in 1.5.6 all works fine)

But, great Work Trip!

Guest jpminou

When?

You'll see.

we are all happy cause u will not totally leave us :P

Guest rokca33

When?

You'll see.

Thanks!!!! :P :D :D

Guest MegaDroid

He Trip,

what reasons made your choice? I would buy a Galaxy S II.

Please tell me one thing where the sensation is better as the galaxy, but display resolution?

I am glad you keep working on your x10 roms.

Greetings,

Markus

Guest 6riku6

When?

You'll see.

Thanks for all your hard work Trip.

I would buy a Sensation just to keep up with your roms lol.

Best coder around by far.

Can't wait for your final roms mate.

Thanks again.

Guest highaltitude

Man that was abrupt! releasing updates and fixing bugs, next thing ya know you're leaving! Dam. ;) Well thanks for giving us all a renewed love for our X10's. I have been very happy with your releases and have always looked forward to seeing your next work of art. Good luck for your future endeavors and I hope to again have a phone that you are working on. Thanks again!

Edited by highaltitude

Guest Mr. Scary

Version 1.6.9 With Baseband 67

When capturing 720p, Audio & Video are still out of sync. (Memory Card Class 10)

Is this a known issue?

Other than that, outstanding ROM.

Cheers Trip. I will buy a Sensation this month just because you bought one! ;)

Guest Cyberman_NI

If HTC where playing with the head they should send trip a few free senations. It looks like they're gonna sell a truck load just because he's getting one!!! ;)

I cant get over you can double overclock the desire hd (so most likely the sensation very soon) Smartbench

Edited by Cyberman_NI

Guest Crocodile1973

When?

You'll see.

deleted response

Edited by Crocodile1973