[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Darkoctavius
jop

its funny, i tried to made a clean install of swype, and dosnt work, but i rested my backup with TB, and IT WORKS!!, so?? maybe we need to change something in build.prop?? or what we need to do?? i really need swype

Guest Zabihjan
I have version 5.5.0

do u have it? Or i can upload it for u?

Thx. I have 5.50. There is an update for 5.60 showing in market. But I can't update for some reason. When I get hone I will try wifi

Guest basti2909
its funny, i tried to made a clean install of swype, and dosnt work, but i rested my backup with TB, and IT WORKS!!, so?? maybe we need to change something in build.prop?? or what we need to do?? i really need swype

i restore it every time ...can`t tell u if it work witch a clean install xD only problem witch the swype beta is to generate the license.. it tells to switch to android stock keyboard and then deactivate swype..but in the miui there is no option to deactivate..

Guest Cyberman_NI

Same here mine worked for ages but I think because of so many changes its has gave up. I did read somewhere using titanium backup you install it then freeze it. Not sure what else thats the problem. When I seen the post mine was fine, now its not I cant find it. Its such a greap app I cant believe its not final and on the market. Maybe cause the OEM's are paying them so much.

Guest jpminou
Thx. I have 5.50. There is an update for 5.60 showing in market. But I can't update for some reason. When I get hone I will try wifi

i update Google maps 5.6 from market and it works fine

Guest Darkoctavius
Same here mine worked for ages but I think because of so many changes its has gave up. I did read somewhere using titanium backup you install it then freeze it. Not sure what else thats the problem. When I seen the post mine was fine, now its not I cant find it. Its such a greap app I cant believe its not final and on the market. Maybe cause the OEM's are paying them so much.

haha i did it, now i cant use it again, just do this:

1.- download swype installer

2.- log in on installer and download swype

3.- once installed, click on "Generate Licence"

4.- select android keyboard

5.- HERE!! when isntaller ask to "disable" swype, push home button, open Titanium Backup and Frezze Swype

6.- go back to swype installer and push back botton, maybe u need to write ur mail and password again, bu when installer shows you a message with something like this "your version need to be replaced" push back button and GO TO TITANIUM BACKUP AND UN-FREZZE swype

7.- open swype installer again and just select swype keyboard

that works for me, i hope work for you

Guest mrmoav

It feels as if we are sending our kid off to college...stay away from all the crazy women TRIP it was a blast while it lasted.

I just can't let go of this X10 ever since the first time i saw how gorgeous the screen was...i still love Sony screens and the pixel density is still amazing on this thing.

Looks like AT&T will be getting the HTC sensation as well on July 17 or August 7th just an FYI so you should have a pretty large base of users to make happy in the next month or so...

(anyone out there have the ability to make a custom zip file that would disable the home button to wake the phone from sleep? This should help with accidentally unlocking the phone and making phantom phone calls while in our pockets)

Guest basti2909
haha i did it, now i cant use it again, just do this:

1.- download swype installer

2.- log in on installer and download swype

3.- once installed, click on "Generate Licence"

4.- select android keyboard

5.- HERE!! when isntaller ask to "disable" swype, push home button, open Titanium Backup and Frezze Swype

6.- go back to swype installer and push back botton, maybe u need to write ur mail and password again, bu when installer shows you a message with something like this "your version need to be replaced" push back button and GO TO TITANIUM BACKUP AND UN-FREZZE swype

7.- open swype installer again and just select swype keyboard

that works for me, i hope work for you

Thumbs Up thats work ,) thanks a lot

Guest gogogu
(anyone out there have the ability to make a custom zip file that would disable the home button to wake the phone from sleep? This should help with accidentally unlocking the phone and making phantom phone calls while in our pockets)

THAT! My friend is a GREAT idea! Just have the power button to turn it on!

Guest basti2909
THAT! My friend is a GREAT idea! Just have the power button to turn it on!

found something on xda from prewed (thanks for that xD) that works Original Post

"Anybody know if there is a way to disable wakeup using home button?

__________________________________________________ ________

SOLUTION

You will need Root and Root Explorer (app)

Start Root Explorer and tap on "Mount r/w" then go in /system/usr/keylayout

and edit the file "es209ra_keypad.kl"

Find string:

Code:

key 102 HOME WAKE_DROPPED

and delete WAKE_DROPPED from it, save->exit->reboot = DONE."

Guest TripNRaVeR

- SMS App issues fixed

first message displayed like it should

led settings fixed (system and sms led working, they even work seperately)

- Revised GUI ;) (TripGoodbye Present 01)

status 10%

- Optimized started

status 5%

and more..

Guest jpminou
- SMS App issues fixed

status 10%

- Optimized started

status 5%

and more..

Waiting.... :P

10x

Guest basti2909
- SMS App issues fixed

status 10%

- Optimized started

status 5%

and more..

sounds good =)

Guest basti2909
MuAhahahA!!!

TripNgood news!! Modaco gonna get swamped tonight!!! Kick some butt on the ole x10!!!

Thanks Trip!!!!!!

hmm i dont think this will all be done this night ,) maybe tommorow ,)

Guest glim9981
- SMS App issues fixed

status 10%

- Optimized started

status 5%

and more..

TripGoodbye???

Well, thanks for all the hard work you bring to our X10i...I will continue use your ROM...

Guest TripNRaVeR
hmm i dont think this will all be done this night ,) maybe tommorow ,)

What i posted there was allready done.... If there is interest i can release it in this state and going to work further tomorow. Or i will release it when all is done.

Guest jpminou
What i posted there was allready done.... If there is interest i can release it in this state and going to work further tomorow. Or i will release it when all is done.

it's up to you ;)

Guest basti2909

hmm for me i would wait till its done ,)

Guest cjsabaki

When you feel its right Sir‘!!!

Guest geordieboy2011
Running 1.6.9 w/ bb54..working best for me since 1.5.6

@trip

at least keep the x10 around as a tinker toy..custom roms make a 2yr contract not so bad

hi trip

please do as above asks like all x10 followers

we need you to finnish the rom

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese we beg u

no phone is better iv even turned down a samsung gallexy 2 cos of your roms making a good phone the best yet (minus cam) and i would love to see your final befor i got a new phone

regards lee

Edited by geordieboy2011

Guest glim9981

It's ok.. I will wait for it... ;)

Guest azrull

Trip, I really hope you can create your own blog for your own ROM..

Accordingly, many X10i owner love your work and owing to that your name is quite famous right now..