[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest cjsabaki
Was thinking where you was hanging out again :D But there you are hahah.

Flashing it now, it needs some very good testing in the meantime i'm going to finish GB.

And then finishing this one to final.

:D ;) :D :P

Of course im hanging out!! Another Tripnfantastic release up coming!!!

Life is good!!!

Best wishes,

Chris

Guest zlive

downloading now.... will update the status once all done...

can i port the notificatin bar & power setting bar from miui gb of yours.... if do can u show me the steps..

Guest PeterRock

Wi-fi isn't connecting (1.7), even with the wi-fi fix 1_69... =T

EDIT: Did a fresh instal, wiped everything again and WI-fi's working! C:

Edited by PeterRock

Guest Trojan92

does anyone know what I can do to back up my app data, I have paradise island installed and even when I back it up with backup root, the game makes me restart from the beginning again.. anyone else play this game and know how to back up the save data?

Edited by Trojan92

Guest vinfred
does anyone know what I can do to back up my app data, I have paradise island installed and even when I back it up with backup root, the game makes me restart from the beginning again.. anyone else play this game and know how to back up the save data?

just a question, did you backup apk+data? and restore apk+data too.

Edited by vinfred

Guest motovation2010

This rom is great as usual trip i love it everything is workig and runnung smoothly (didnt expect anything less) great work!!! thanks again

Guest blingsta

Try Titanium Backup, free on the market...

Guest highaltitude

Wifi works, SMS works, phone works. 1.7.0 on BB .67 NO wifi patch or AT&T patch.

Edited by highaltitude

Guest cjsabaki

1.7 online n blazin!! Looking damn good!!

radio, data, market, great! Root explorer dl n working fine. So far zero defects....Amazing 453 mb free!!!!!!!

Thinking this is the best version yet!!!

Thank you!!

Chris

P.s. Trippn bband 67 w march kernel, and I swear screen appears even clearer?????? Possible???? Tried a few diff wallpapers and they truly look much clearer!!!

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest louverture

radio, data, market, great! Root explorer dl n working fine. So far zero defects....Amazing 453 mb free!!!!!!!

Thank you!!

Chris

Heyy Chris which version or baseband are u using?!

Guest Luis corrales

thanks for this great rom trip, the trouble is that none of the rom I to run the synchronization gmail accounts or some other program. I use internet that works with the phone's data network, wifi'm just frustrated more than a phone like this you can not use your data bad rep.

but if it works with the browser navigation with the data network.

probe and various baseband and nothing more rom with various baseband and nothing.

to probe some kernel and nothing works right now I could help someone.

because I always said you can not estrablecer a stable connection to the servers. that in the case of gmail account.

and Facebook applications facebook tells me error and tweeter can not retrieve or update the states try again later.

but thanks very good trip rom the better.

if someone could help. I wonder trip your opinion to this problem.

another thing with contacts is a bit complicated to add a new contact from a number that you called and you want to add from the call log.

and if someone else passed it to the problem of network data I would like to know I have not read someone else or not, and fixed me.

if only happens to me may be the network.

sorry because of how boring and long post.

I hope to help and finally a solution to all this new trip thanks to all and thank you very much.

Guest glim9981

Thank you!!

Chris

P.s. Trippn bband 67 w march kernel, and I swear screen appears even clearer?????? Possible???? Tried a few diff wallpapers and they truly look much clearer!!!

As usual..another great ROM from TripNRaveR..Just installed with TripNBB67...everthing fine..working as usual...

TripNRaveR...with you here...i can say "A flashing A day make my life much more meaningful ahead" .. ;) :P

Thanks again for your wonderful ROM...

Guest alesX10
Hello :D ,

thank you so much Trip for your release ,you are a genius ;) ,i encouter some issues with the bluetooth handset mw600 ,disconnection ,phone reboots,keys of the mw600 not working anymore until a reboot ... ,i tried many releases,your gingerbread ,and other ones,and i have the same issues.with android 2.1 i haven't this issues :D ,i found here and there some bluetooth fixes but its for custom kernel i think .

everything else is working flawlessly ,thank again :D

thanks everyone and sorry for my bad English :D

little up,no one else got this issues ? thanks :P

Guest donnytuco

Using bb67 and it feels quite fast ;)

Some bugs/inconstencies though:

1) Crashes when I try to change the picture of a contact in the Phonebook

2) Gmail has a weird grey bar on the top

Will report with more, but looks quite quite good

Guest Kapil Bhamburkar

Thanks trip for the ROM. Looks and feels good. One bug i have though. SMS does not work for me. I am on AT&T (USA) network with baseband 2.1.65 which was thru the latest AT&T ROM update. Tried sending and receiving SMS in the following test cases....

1. Fresh install of 1.7.0 - SMS send and receive failed.

2. Fresh install of 1.7.0 + TripNBB Patch AT&T USERS ONLY - SMS send and receive failed.

3. Fresh install of 1.7.0 + data restored from previous install of 1.6.9 - SMS send and receive failed.

4. Fresh install of 1.7.0 + data restored from previous install of 1.6.9 + TripNBB Patch AT&T USERS ONLY - SMS send and receive failed.

5. Flashed SE stock 2.1 (AT&T) - SMS send and receive OK.

All ROM's 1.6.x and onwards seem to have had this SMS issue. Can you please help fix this issue ? Also let me know if there is a specific way to install in case of AT&T.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Kapil Bhamburkar

Guest heaven666
Using bb67 and it feels quite fast :)

Some bugs/inconstencies though:

1) Crashes when I try to change the picture of a contact in the Phonebook

2) Gmail has a weird grey bar on the top

Will report with more, but looks quite quite good

I confirm, but after, everything seems to be good !!

thanks Trip, your work is very great !

Edited by heaven666