WB-XPERIA TW 009 | Look at this SonyEhh | Theme, Tweaks & Extra's | 23/7/2011 |

Guest Wolfbreak

Guest gregbradley
Hey Wolf! i Love your rom.. is the only one i find stable and smooth.. but the only thing.. is my battery life.. it lasts only half of a day.. it should last a little bit longer right? any suggestion please? :D

First of all, goto the market and download cpuspy and check that your phone goes into deep sleep when its not being used.

Secondly, follow wolfs advice and remove all apps like setcpu, autokiller etc...wolfs rom already has these tweaks and using these apps can cause conflict.

Thirdly, follow this link to see how to optimise your battery. (courtesy of OmegaRED)

Finally, if you are on a custom kernal.....battery drain is to be expected.

Also, dont worry about the undervolt module, wolfs tw007 will have that implemented when he releases the full version.

Hope this helps..

Guest p3terr
First of all, goto the market and download cpuspy and check that your phone goes into deep sleep when its not being used.

Secondly, follow wolfs advice and remove all apps like setcpu, autokiller etc...wolfs rom already has these tweaks and using these apps can cause conflict.

Thirdly, follow this link to see how to optimise your battery. (courtesy of OmegaRED)

Finally, if you are on a custom kernal.....battery drain is to be expected.

Also, dont worry about the undervolt module, wolfs tw007 will have that implemented when he releases the full version.

Hope this helps..

thanks man, i'm not using setcpu nor autokiller.. and my kernel and baseband are the stock one.. i'll wait for the 007 release.. for now i had to go back to 2.1

Guest Wolfbreak
I have some info how to hack battery life. If i have time i can prepare an update for Wolfs rom. If Wolf needs it he can contact me. :D

Would be very nice, sent you a PM. Seems to be good here, we already have many XDA Users here now and the Air is still Crisp :D

Guest admartian
I have some info how to hack battery life. If i have time i can prepare an update for Wolfs rom. If Wolf needs it he can contact me. :D

Would be very nice, sent you a PM. Seems to be good here, we already have many XDA Users here now and the Air is still Crisp :o

Cool! Two of my fave devs collaborating.

How about a "Super ROM" guys!? :( :D

Guest darkvalance

aha what a peaceful place, loving this forum so much more than xda shall move here too (: thanks both wolf and trip!

Guest trance316

I've been using Wolf and trips roms for awhile now (currently on wolfs). Both wolfs and trips froyo's are blazingly fast and enjoyable. I lean more to wolfs due to BB as i am in canada on rogers. Keep up the great work guys and can't wait for your updates.

P.S woohoo for peace and quiet lol!!!!

Sorry one more thing for the top 2 dev's, My x10 is having compatibility issues with my router (ie. after sleep shows im still connected to wifi but get no connecting to internet.) Was wondering if you guys know a work around for this as my provider for phone and net have no clue what to do. Its a smc d3gn gateway.

Edited by trance316

Guest drmdrago

Nice to have you both here...

:D :o :(

Guest lesath76

A boottime ROM Selector would be very nice for our phones :D i can't decide which one i want to use, trip's or wolf's :D

Guest mauk

Hey Wolf! Now downloading. Drobbox does not work for the moment. I will edit post with bugs later on. Thx for the great work!!

Guest Wolfbreak

Latest Progress

Transparent Calculator

Transparent Calendar

maybe transparent Call Screen soon too

thanks to pvyParts!

Some new Tweaks and maybe even more if Trip explains/sends me his Methods how to save even more Battery

Guest phonedammed

bug report.

Took a picture with stock cam app. first changed setting to lowest resolution so can email pics later and took picture and took 8 more and looked at phone few minutes later lost internet google bad password message all text netherland lol.

Not sure if I have a bad app apple or the rom but thought best to post it up just incase.

first picture is 2 megs rest are around 100k

on the xperia 007 mod x10i bb 58

default cam

Guest dwl99

Moved to this ROM from stock 2.1, absolutely awesome work thanks. I'll be in no rush to upgrade to the official 2.3 when it comes out. The only small bug I've found is that wifi does not automatically reconnect on startup or resuming from sleep but this seems to be a known issue. I'm going to try wifi fixer from the Market & also add the phone's MAC address to my router.

Also, is there any way to allow contacts to be displayed as lastname, firstname?

EDIT - neither of these wifi fixes worked. Any ideas?

Edited by dwl99

Guest pchirag3

Thank you... Running this rom from last couple of days and it works like Charm. Going to keep this one until see the stable gingerbread ROM.

Quadrant Advance Benchmark 1337.

Here are some screenshot.

post-893335-1306886619_thumb.pngpost-893335-1306886637_thumb.png

post-893335-1306886648_thumb.png

Guest wali01x

hey wolf when should we expect your full v007. i can't wait for it so thats why im asking. sorry if im being a bugger. i hope not :D

Guest Malkot
Moved to this ROM from stock 2.1, absolutely awesome work thanks. I'll be in no rush to upgrade to the official 2.3 when it comes out. The only small bug I've found is that wifi does not automatically reconnect on startup or resuming from sleep but this seems to be a known issue. I'm going to try wifi fixer from the Market & also add the phone's MAC address to my router.

Also, is there any way to allow contacts to be displayed as lastname, firstname?

EDIT - neither of these wifi fixes worked. Any ideas?

Hay! Why you not try WiFinder from market. I am sure it will work for you.

Guest SheLookedLVL18

I run this rom with (Baseband.67), (UnderVolted_V2), (SD Buffer at 2048KB), (Comp_cache enabled swapiness set to 30)

I have several widgets and over 100 apps installed.

Quadrant benchmark = 1389

System reactivity is very good.

Battery life is great!!

Thank you WB you are epic!!