WB-XPERIA TW 009 | Look at this SonyEhh | Theme, Tweaks & Extra's | 23/7/2011 |

Guest Wolfbreak

Guest wali01x

ive a problem with this rom with the new kernel. xrecovery won't let me in on back button on start. downloading apps from market won't download anything. those are the major issues im facing id appreciate if someone can shed some light...

Guest msprahalad
no, its just a dial

@v-haker,

Hey, Hi mate, can u pls put that hold button shomewhere below, cuz it annoys me(perhaps to others also), I have put ma callers on hold unknowingly many times..

Please Please Please consider :D

Thank you in davance

Guest ozzybulldog

Kernel for my ROM!!!

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ej9zjm9euj43j7l

Features:

-FPS caps removed

-Overclocked 1,1 GHZ

-Undervolted

-Underclocked 128mhz instead of 245mhz

-NetFilter&IpTables

-CIFS

-dm-crypt,dm-mod,twofish,twofish_common includes

Thanks to tkymgr

Instructions:

1. Install Baseband 52 - http://www.mediafire.com/?a4t6h1t6357xzl6

2. Install Baseband Patch for 52 - http://www.multiupload.com/U020F08R3N

3. Install Kernel

4. Reboot

Hi Wolf,

I installed the baseband via flashtool without wiping user data, is this the correct way?

Thanks for your roms and this kernel.

Oz

Ps. Found the answer to my question already, installing the baseband without wiping the user data is the correct way.

Edited by ozzybulldog

Guest v-haker

msprahalad,

Hi mate :D Ok, I'll try do it, but I don't understand why do you put your callers on hold? :D Don't you use the proximity sensor? This problem may be if you didn't check option "Always use proximity" in "Settings" - "Call settings". Check it, maybe it's not a problem :o

Wolfbreak,

thank you for your work, mate! Your ROM is the best! I always wait for something new from you :( Keep it that way :D

Guest ozzybulldog

Heres some Teaser what you can expect from V007 UI. Dl and flash it includes

transparent

Gmail

Email

Calendar

Calculator

Dialer

InfiniteView

SMS/MMS

and new modded

Call Screen with Big Contact Photo

New ARC Lockscreen

Honeycomb Music modded

MIUI Camera

Please give me Feedback :D

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?7z3g2arp6r2175d

Thanks for this, looks great.

Oz

Guest wali01x

i have to say guys with all do respect to guys that coded 2.2. camera it sucks and doesn't even come close to 2.1 stock camera recording which shocked me. i was recording a huge thunderstorm and i thought it'd turn out great but when i uploaded it to my computer using .mp4 for 720p it was just not 720p feeling it didn't feel like 720p was recorded and then .3gp was recorded also and no sound at all..i was like what thee then to top that off the video recorded sideways even when i was holding camera straight so yeah guys check it out. if anyone wants to see the results pm me .

Guest gregbradley
i have to say guys with all do respect to guys that coded 2.2. camera it sucks and doesn't even come close to 2.1 stock camera recording which shocked me. i was recording a huge thunderstorm and i thought it'd turn out great but when i uploaded it to my computer using .mp4 for 720p it was just not 720p feeling it didn't feel like 720p was recorded and then .3gp was recorded also and no sound at all..i was like what thee then to top that off the video recorded sideways even when i was holding camera straight so yeah guys check it out. if anyone wants to see the results pm me .

One way round this for now is to have a dual boot.

I have this rom as my main, but from the recovery menu i can boot into a slim down version of 2.1 which is running stock camera:)

Not a perfect solution but it does work

Check the dual boot thread on here and on xda.

Guest wali01x
One way round this for now is to have a dual boot.

I have this rom as my main, but from the recovery menu i can boot into a slim down version of 2.1 which is running stock camera:)

Not a perfect solution but it does work

Check the dual boot thread on here and on xda.

hey greg thanks for that. i had done just that is dual boot wolf's rom & stock rom with just phone/phonebook/email/msg/youtube should i need to upload to youtube. ;) but yeah stupid sony so much things that they can do. even bring the camera up to 12megapixels like nokia n8 but tsk sony sony never cease to amaze me.

Guest Wolfbreak

Here some V007 Screenshots

https://picasaweb.google.com/10853455223086...gCOynktOV076bXw

Soon will release V007 for Baseband 54 and up until 67 and for 49/52 with Custom Kernel. Im active here too but for more details check XDA becouse i cant post here it always gives me errors when i try to post my OP from XDA. I would like to keep this one here updated but i cant even edit one single letter on first Post it gives me error even if i dont do nothing, this is very werid^^

Edited by Wolfbreak

Guest Eustachy Kapusta

do anyone have problem with titanium backup on tw7 with custom kernel? because after installation i accepted superuser rights for titanium but just after it titanium says my rom isn't rooted (inb4 - yes it's rooted) all other apps that need root work (root explorer is working fine for example)

Guest scattaman
do anyone have problem with titanium backup on tw7 with custom kernel? because after installation i accepted superuser rights for titanium but just after it titanium says my rom isn't rooted (inb4 - yes it's rooted) all other apps that need root work (root explorer is working fine for example)

click the problems button in Titanium and update busybox. It should work after that

Guest ricardofago
BB 52

V 007 WITH CUSTOM KERNEL

WiFi Bug. Can't connect. It say "Error".

Weird, it works just fine here. Flashed as recommended, nothing more. Have you tried a fresh install?

Guest jeudesls
Weird, it works just fine here. Flashed as recommended, nothing more. Have you tried a fresh install?

I did it again and it works, thanks.

Guest lesath76

honestly, i didn't like the lockscreen though i prefer rotary, and when you choose rotary it becomes really weird; but the rom is faster and smoother than the previous version.

so i replaced the framework with the v006 and my beautiful lockscreen came back ;)

everything works fine with bb67 and i liked the new blue UI very much :P

thanks for your work WOLF this rom is flying :D

Guest Eustachy Kapusta

i'm wondering, is it possible to make transparent notification bar? or maybe it should be transparent but it isnt (i'm using tw style)

it's how i see it (click to see whole screenshot):

kbca20.jpg

Edited by Eustachy Kapusta

Guest JingleJo
i'm wondering, is it possible to make transparent notification bar? or maybe it should be transparent but it isnt (i'm using tw style)

it's how i see it (click to see whole screenshot):

kbca20.jpg

You mean like MIUI style transparent?

honestly, i didn't like the lockscreen though i prefer rotary, and when you choose rotary it becomes really weird; but the rom is faster and smoother than the previous version.

so i replaced the framework with the v006 and my beautiful lockscreen came back ;)

everything works fine with bb67 and i liked the new blue UI very much :P

thanks for your work WOLF this rom is flying :D

How do we replace the framework ?

Always had trouble installing system .apk's

What do i do to install system apps?

Change permissions?

TY in advance.

Edited by JingleJo