Post Screenshots Of Your Phone Here.

Guest wali01x

Guest MayhemX
Which launcher other than arc allows transparent app drawer?

Launcher Pro Plus doesn't.

GO Launcher Ex has a transparent app drawer. You can also set a different background image if you'd like.

Guest mylovelyhorse

Here's mine - nothing special, just a rather pleasant theme and a neat set of folders. I like to keep things neat and simple ;)

post-892877-1308287832_thumb.png post-892877-1308287854_thumb.png post-892877-1308287874_thumb.png

Guest Evynnstarr
DAMN!!!! Man you do great work!!! All awesome set ups!! NICE!!

Best regards,

Chris

P.S...My version of Trip's 1.6.5. Simple.

Nice wallpaper. Can you share ?

Guest cjsabaki

Actually got this wallpaper off Zedge, very sharp and very clear.....Trip's Miui 1.7.0, not sure if the screen shot will show how awesome this really looks on the phone!!

Just want a cold beer, a hammock and a bit o breeze and I could stare at this for hours.... :) B) :D ;) ;)

Can ya tell Im ready for vacation time????? LOL!!

Best regards,

Chris

post-892595-1308578613_thumb.png

post-892595-1308578629_thumb.png

post-892595-1308578646_thumb.png

post-892595-1308578662_thumb.png

Guest cjsabaki

The new theme contest themes are hitting the miui on line theme Chooser!!! ( Theme manager app on the phone, select online themes, latest. )

Life is goooooood!!

Best regards,

Chris

post-892595-1308716489_thumb.png

post-892595-1308716651_thumb.png

post-892595-1308716753_thumb.png

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest samsho
The new theme contest themes are hitting the miui on line theme Chooser!!!

Life is goooooood!!

Best regards,

Chris

1.7 tripmiui ? Can share it .. thx ^^

Guest hansvries

Since MIUI has ripped some UI stuff from iOS i installed and modified the iphone theme. Best of both worlds (my opinion)

cheers

post-898681-1308742807_thumb.png post-898681-1308742819_thumb.png post-898681-1308742827_thumb.png

Guest cjsabaki

The theme is from the on-line section, downloads of the theme chooser application on phone. Im on the Ginger Bread version .5.0 Trip's Miui, I do not know if the theme will work for Froyo for sure, make a back up first before you try it, just in case....

The Arc launcher and clear status bar? I just got lucky!! That is the 1.7.0 Froyo Picture, I used a chinese theme I downloaded on that one too, theme was by [email protected] and it had a womans profile on the home page of the theme and those coool icons!! It was a GB theme and it worked on Froyo, some do, some cause everything to force close...

Best regards,

Chris

Guest samsho
The theme is from the on-line section, downloads of the theme chooser application on phone. Im on the Ginger Bread version .5.0 Trip's Miui, I do not know if the theme will work for Froyo for sure, make a back up first before you try it, just in case....

The Arc launcher and clear status bar? I just got lucky!! That is the 1.7.0 Froyo Picture, I used a chinese theme I downloaded on that one too, theme was by [email protected] and it had a womans profile on the home page of the theme and those coool icons!! It was a GB theme and it worked on Froyo, some do, some cause everything to force close...

Best regards,

Chris

I think it can't change the lock screen with 1.7 Froyo ... just forget it . Anyway , THX !!

Guest cjsabaki
I think it can't change the lock screen with 1.7 Froyo ... just forget it . Anyway , THX !!

Gimmie a bit and I will restore back to 1.7.0 Froyo and see for sure!!! Will post more later!!

Best regards,

Chris

EDIT: 1.7.0 Froyo, theme worked fine, but did not change lock screen style.......

P.S------------ New themes are also here!!!!!!!! >>>>>>>> http://miuiandroid.com/

Edited by cjsabaki