[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Smilez:)

x10a

bb .67

kernel march 2011

3g & wifi working perfect

screen is amazing, smooth

caching took longer than usual

post back with battery stats

Guest highaltitude
how can use bb67 with bb65 kernal(FW AT&T kernal)????

Use Winrar to open the BB .65 ftf file, then extract the kernal from it. Then delete the kernel from the BB .67 and replace it with the one you extracted from BB .65

Personally I want to use BB .65 so I need to find out how to get sms with .65 somehow.

Edited by highaltitude

Guest cjsabaki
For best results flash this package! To ensure you have no errors related to baseband.

Custom TripNBB 67:

http://www.mediafire.com/?3wkkddjxhvr61yp

67 bband n 65 kernel?? Or did you tweak it a bit more??? Got cm6, gb miui, n cm7 on the phone right now, others get flashed n set up tomorrow!!! Damn workaholic!!! Hehe!! Bet you put more people over their data allowance than angry birds!!!! Lol!!

Good night all!!

Chris

Guest TripNRaVeR
@Trip I have a small bug on sms. I get Fc when I press a contact then I choose sms i get fc.

I know

Read miuiandroid.com and you'll find your answer

Guest Neel007
I know

Read miuiandroid.com and you'll find your answer

MIUI 1.6.3 out --

New-

rotation is faster

New crop feature in gallery

On LS, long press menu button will open flashlight.

hope rotation will be fixed on 0.3.5 now....

thnx.

Edited by Neel007

Guest TripNRaVeR
MIUI 1.6.3 out --

New-

rotation is faster

New crop feature in gallery

On LS, long press menu button will open flashlight.

hope rotation will be fixed on 0.3.5 now....

thnx.

Yeah got 1.6.3 allready but dont feel the need to release right now. Thats something for later.

Guest FOTW

X10i

BB 65

Stock Kernel

wifi and signal work great. might just be me but I'm getting better signal than I had with 1.5.5

rotation works too.

whenever I try search with the stock internet browser in the url field I get redirected to Google search

also still can't install apps normally

will report more later

Goodjob Trip, awesome rom

Guest cmilko

for now only bug when i open muiu music player and click on next song few times mobile reboot.... maybe its just my phone

sorry for language

love Trip work :D

Guest glim9981
Yeah got 1.6.3 allready but dont feel the need to release right now. Thats something for later.

Sure you will prepare another great meal for us.. :D :D

Just take your time..I will test version 0.3.5 first...Thanks..TripN..

Edited by glim9981

Guest jpminou
for now only bug when i open muiu music player and click on next song few times mobile reboot.... maybe its just my phone

sorry for language

love Trip work :D

+1

-and fc when sending music via BT sharing.

-when the screen turn off automatically,the phone wont comeback on again,had to remove the battery .

Edited by jpminou

Guest jonnybx10

Just about to install and do a bug report, letting the phone get a decent charge first! For some reason i cant charge my phone overnight... my charger goes to 100% then drops reall low by the time i get up... so as soon as i wake up i gotta give it a charge for a bit.

Btw, yesterday i went to 1.5.5 because i needed wifi, Battery drain was terrible at first but after 2nd charge to 100 it seemed to slow down by a great deal!

Looking forward to .3.5 as i love the Gb Miui much better than froyo!

Regards

J

Edited by jonnybx10

Guest briefer

AMAZING work, Trip you are a genius!

one small request, tough. Would it be possible to have an option to remove the operator name from the notification bar? We already know who send the cellular bill every month :D

cheers!

Edited by briefer

Guest Araya84

passed the "first night", battery drowning is little, left the phone yesterday at 01.30 am 42%, this morning 10.30 am is 38%. bb67 and kernel march 2011

Guest Atanu89

THank you Trip!!

v3.5 is excellent.

i am using the BB you provided in the CM7 thread (TripN BB67) and everything is perfect. Only item I have found that doesnt work properly is the wifi, which only says connecting then disconnected (not an issue for me). Other than that everything is up to scratch except what is already known.

I hope you are doing well personal wise.

Kind regards

A

Guest jonnybx10

Bug Report

0.3.5 GB

BB65

Stock kernel

known: cannot send text through contacts app. SMS app does not show all contacts in list from contacts :/

Wifi is great, signal is great

known2: SD card makes game installs fail.

Now... i dont know any other way to get this going...

I've been playing a stupid little game called paradise island for a few weeks and to install it you need to unmount the SD card then install (From the market)...

I used Titanium backup to back up Paradise+data.. damn stuff isnt restoring (i thought this would happen but just a try!)

I know i can go back to froyo, make a backup on xrec then advance restore my data... but i dont wanna do this !!

Just wondering if there was any other way of getting my game data back!

Regards

J

P.s Love the new look Trip!

Guest jonnybx10
THank you Trip!!

v3.5 is excellent.

i am using the BB you provided in the CM7 thread (TripN BB67) and everything is perfect. Only item I have found that doesnt work properly is the wifi, which only says connecting then disconnected (not an issue for me). Other than that everything is up to scratch except what is already known.

I hope you are doing well personal wise.

Kind regards

A

If you turn wifi off for 3 seconds then on again it should be fine! (For people who may need it)

J

Guest 6riku6

BB .67

Works perfectly.

Installed crashed system server once and its running fine no radio issues like before.

Great work Trip.

Guest motorsportgod

Hey trip just installed 0.3.5{using your recomended bb} and it works wiked! still trying stuff out, havnt tried camera or video camera yet but i will soon.

Messaging, calls, music {hey man i use poweramp its just what i know}, arc media works mint for all my movies for on boring flights.... man its sweet. now, with this upcoming arc update my x10 will be complete. Thanks alot man your work is appreciated. :D

Edited by motorsportgod