[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Atanu89
If you turn wifi off for 3 seconds then on again it should be fine! (For people who may need it)

J

Thanks mate, I tried that but it didn't work (for me anyway).

I might try again when I get to Uni tomorrow as sometimes with other roms included, I am unable to connect to my home wifi unless I reset the router.

And I am too lazy at the moment to get out of my warm bed on this 2degree night to reset the router :D

Oh and proximity sensor works perfect on this rom!

A

Guest Atanu89
Bug Report

0.3.5 GB

BB65

Stock kernel

known: cannot send text through contacts app. SMS app does not show all contacts in list from contacts :/

Wifi is great, signal is great

known2: SD card makes game installs fail.

Now... i dont know any other way to get this going...

I've been playing a stupid little game called paradise island for a few weeks and to install it you need to unmount the SD card then install (From the market)...

I used Titanium backup to back up Paradise+data.. damn stuff isnt restoring (i thought this would happen but just a try!)

I know i can go back to froyo, make a backup on xrec then advance restore my data... but i dont wanna do this !!

Just wondering if there was any other way of getting my game data back!

Regards

J

P.s Love the new look Trip!

I too have tried the old game restore through Titanium but it doesnt work as APS2SD isn't implemented yet... Xrec should work but it is a long work around unfortunately :D

Oh and also I have noticed a bug:

Screen now randomly goes really bright before auto-lock (like in previous versions of rom)

I have noticed a pro:

After letting this rom settle for 3 hours... Amazing speed unlike any previous TripNMiui!!!!

Guest Araya84
Bug Report

0.3.5 GB

BB65

Stock kernel

known: cannot send text through contacts app. SMS app does not show all contacts in list from contacts :/

simple solution: open sms app ando go to settings tapping the menu button; go to advanced settings on th bottom of the page adn then in "other settings" turn off the option "filter numbers". now you can send sms to all your contacts via sms app.

Guest jonnybx10
simple solution: open sms app ando go to settings tapping the menu button; go to advanced settings on th bottom of the page adn then in "other settings" turn off the option "filter numbers". now you can send sms to all your contacts via sms app.

Heyy, that worked thanks a bunch! eh.. i just found out i cant send a text to a friend lol

Normally you have beside your message 'Pending' >> 'recieved'

I've just got a constant 'Sending...' as if it cannot find a gateway.

Signal says it is full i've turned flight mode on off to see if it would help... no joy :D

Does anyone have a clue?

Regards

J

Guest Ronald_Veen
AMAZING work, Trip you are a genius!

one small request, tough. Would it be possible to have an option to remove the operator name from the notification bar? We already know who send the cellular bill every month :D

cheers!

Please leave the operator untouched, handy if you go abroad. Different operators hace different prices. Thanks Ronald

Guest bcool15
for now only bug when i open muiu music player and click on next song few times mobile reboot.... maybe its just my phone

sorry for language

love Trip work :D

Similar problem in my current rom .2.0

music app freezes fone have to take battery out..sometimes while driving xD

Guest jonnybx10
does this rom work with .54bb? anyone here has it up and running on .54?

As stated this ROM is only for BB61 and above

Trip prefers BB65 so i use that :D

working great so far on bb67 but very laggy, overall very good rom.. thanks trip!

The laggyness will go away after the phone settles, collects the Dalvik Cache and runs sooo smooth!

If this doesnt happen, try turning off icon shadow in launcher settings!

Regards

J

Guest jonnybx10

I still cant send texts...

I can still make a phone call but i cant send or recieve text messages (Tested)..

Please help.

Regards

J

Guest TripNRaVeR
I still cant send texts...

I can still make a phone call but i cant send or recieve text messages (Tested)..

Please help.

Regards

J

bb 65 issue

Note:

1.6.3 multi language almost ready

Guest brainz
bb 65 issue

Note:

can you also get apps2sd to work on this... and fix MIUIbackup, as it gives FC alot on version 0.3.5

THanks bro

Guest jonnybx10

Trip you are da man !! BB67 sorted it all out...All the texts i have tried to send today have just went through to the recipients ahaha about 10 texts lol

Is there any movement on Game installations trip? im playing a game which has data i cannot lose.. its backed up using titanium but its not installing... :/ any thoughts...

Guest wali01x

im running this version right now & boy its amazing solid as rock first i had sd remove msg but gone now and everythin's installing, apps install without problem feels a little jittery at spots, miui backup works perfect & on baseband 55 good job trip..and for camera i can't wait if we can get this to work either somehow im telling ya sony's gonna be jealous with their release of 2.3 b/c trip will ashame them :D

Edited by wali01x

Guest PhrozenFear

I've now been running this since last night, and I effing LOVE IT. So much smoother even than 0.2.0 (which was my last TripNMiUI experience).

Currently on the 2.1.67 baseband (since it works for SMS, which I do way too much of), and things are kicking ass. Smooth. No reboots. Then again, I use Winamp for my music, rather than MiUI Music, but everything so far really clean and clear and smooth.

What I've done, Trip, is taken your flash pack, and turned it into a standard FTF file for FlashTool. Since I know a lot of people use them, it makes it easier to flash with a tool they're used to. With your permission, I'll post a link to it for you.

Guest jpminou

for which ROM?? :D

U make us confused :D 4 ROMs

Edited by jpminou

Guest bluzes
for which ROM?? :o

I know :D was taking a look at the MIUI release vid looks like they introduced some nice features...

Guest Xperia84
for which ROM?? :o

Probably for MiUI Gingerbread, it's Gingerbread thread we are in :D

Edited by Xperia84