[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR
Thanx but i thought multi language was included :D

What you mean? It is multilanguage.. Its better to install rom before mention bugs i guess.

Guest cnrke1

Just got 0.35 up and running, was just going to compliment you Trip. Then noticed it changed to 0.4. Downloading now. You are definitely the boy :D. Cheers.

hope apps2sd works on this.

Guest strix75
Indeed, have fun with the new one. :D

Thank´s Trip.

Downloading now and will try it out. Liked your cyanogen rom aswell.

Froyo miui is my main rom for now.

You are one hell of a man. :D :o :( :D ;) ;)

Guest jpminou
What you mean? It is multilanguage.. Its better to install rom before mention bugs i guess.

i am not reporting bugs :o

.35 was multilanguage :D

edit: didn't know it was a new miui release :D

Edited by jpminou

Guest cjsabaki
@Trip, any hints as to what would be in the ultra dev version :D ??

+1.... sumthin fast mean n nasty i bet!!!! Hhhmmm, a japanese flair maybe?? Hehe!! Trip is rockin the house!! Charging n backed up!! Reserve bband ready toooooo!!!

Guest djees

iris 0.4:

-wifi ok

-gps ok

-VERY FAST!!!

-theme manager FC when choose one theme...

all work with bb 67 x10i

Thanks trip if you can fix theme manager please

it's my dayli rom since 0.8!

Guest mrmoav

THE FC with themes on 1.6.3 is a know MIUI bug, i have the same issue on my HTC also.

I switch between 3 ROMS daily but am still waiting for my FAV the ARC Bravia Rom

still having issues with keyboard flipping out and closing and opening when texting. Is this still a know MIUI bug can't seem to find it mentioned on miuiandroid.com

Otherwise AWESOME ROM

Anyway possible to add a tweak package that Turns OFF ALL buttons except power to wake device. I always turn my phone on in my pocket because i can awake from sleep with the home button. Also another tweak would be to disable all buttons except power button and proximity when screen locks during a phone call. My wife constantly presses the camera button and then the screen wakes and she starts calling someone she doesn't want to.

GREAT ROM...i think it's all down hill from here

BRING on ARC!!!

Guest brainz

Trip could i borrow your brain for one day please :D that would help me conquer the world, then i'd give it back to ya :D heeh

Guest TripNRaVeR
+1.... sumthin fast mean n nasty i bet!!!! Hhhmmm, a japanese flair maybe?? Hehe!! Trip is rockin the house!! Charging n backed up!! Reserve bband ready toooooo!!!

Its 48mb will release soon

Guest TripNRaVeR
just finished downloading 0.4 :D

which taste included ? :o

Uploading UD (Ultra-Dev) version now, 46,9mb :D Rest you should see for yourself

Guest bluzes
Uploading UD (Ultra-Dev) version now, 46,9mb :D Rest you should see for yourself

LOL, okay I'll have to jump to it, I'll come back to 0.4 later//