[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Cyberman_NI

it's time to fix tripNarc rom...hehe

I don't think I could go back to a non MIUI rom now. Far more settings to tweak and stuff. This is pure TripNQuaLitY

SE should be paying trip!!! He has turned what was a pretty average dull phone with stoneage software into a Galaxy S2 beater. Maybe not in hardware terms but software wise its far better. B)

For all those who sit back and read the forum without commenting, thats fine but please do help get trips rep / thanks meter up!!!! He deserves it B)

Edited by Cyberman_NI

Guest jianlin

I don't think I could go back to a non MIUI rom now. Far more settings to tweak and stuff. This is pure TripNQuaLitY

SE should be paying trip!!! He has turned what was a pretty average dull phone with stoneage software into a Galaxy S2 beater. Maybe not in hardware terms but software wise its far better. B)

1.5 works wiv statis ip onli? wifi

Guest Cyberman_NI

1.5 works wiv statis ip onli? wifi

Yeah static only for now, go with 1.4 (which hasn't been released yet) if you need wifi to connect without knowing the IP range

Edited by Cyberman_NI

Guest drdownload

neat, just flashed 1.5, everything seem to work. I even get SMS from last night, I'm just frightend that my SMS problem comes back.

Guest Cyberman_NI

+100

I really want this on TripMIUI.

Hey James, you wouldn't nip round to the shop and get me one of those Hovis loaf's!!! Only a pound!!!! :lol:

Haven't tested the video camera yet? Anyone else?

Guest BuglyAstard

1.5 baseband 71 clean install.

First impression on 1.5. 1st impressions can suck because nothings settled and Im drunk ready for bed..

Camera/camcorder: Smooth, little animation when taking a pic, video and sound smooth. no lag.

Wifi: sees the networks but tries to connect havent tried static stettings but WIFI TETHER WORKS!!

Going to test phone call tomorrow WAY too late now, if its still bad Ill try other basebands including that sms patch for 67 to see what combo works best.

At this point Im real excited for this rom, and glad that Rashad Evans whipped Titos ASS!!

Guest jianlin

1.5 baseband 71 clean install.

First impression on 1.5. 1st impressions can suck because nothings settled and Im drunk ready for bed..

Camera/camcorder: Smooth, little animation when taking a pic, video and sound smooth. no lag.

Wifi: sees the networks but tries to connect havent tried static stettings but WIFI TETHER WORKS!!

Going to test phone call tomorrow WAY too late now, if its still bad Ill try other basebands including that sms patch for 67 to see what combo works best.

At this point Im real excited for this rom, and glad that Rashad Evans whipped Titos ASS!!

Trip..can u fix tis on tipNarc rom..

-thememanger

-Camera 720p

-audio lag

Big Big thx...

Guest Cyberman_NI

Trip..can u fix tis on tipNarc rom..

-thememanger

-Camera 720p

-audio lag

Big Big thx...

Give the guy a break FFS!!! He has been busting his ass all weekend and all you can say is can you do some more!!!!

And what are you quoting BuglyAstard for? No wonder trip gets pissed off sometimes.

Besides this rom is far more important to get final, trip is breaking new ground here. XDA x10 forum is like a ghost town. This is where its at for x10 thanks to trip!!!!

Guest dashkura

I'm the only one with fu**ing reboot (I think it can be my data connexion :( )

The 0.9.5 work fine for me and on all version after my phone freeze and reboot without reasons.

Before I was on Cyanogen6 by trip and after that on TripNMIUI froyo and they work as well so fine.

I don't understand what to do for solve this :wacko:

Guest Cyberman_NI

The 0.9.5 work fine for me and on all version after my phone freeze and reboot without reasons.

Before I was on Cyanogen6 by trip and after that on TripNMIUI froyo and they work as well so fine.

If you want people to help you, you need to list your issue better.

I take it your having problems with 1.5? BB71? Did you do a full wipe / dalvik cache / batt stats and all?

You must be doing something wrong.

Edited by Cyberman_NI

Guest dashkura

All the version after 0.9.5 do that :(

Before installing a rom I fully wipe the phone and do the pull batterie for flash the BB71

I don't restore anything because I have read that may be trouble.

And I really don't understand WHY my phone reboot.

I just connect my google account with a proper install.

Check mail or go market or just see the sync of my contact or litle thing like that and sometimes without reasons the phone freeze and reboot.

A log file will be helpful if having

Thx for helping me

Guest milad407

Using 1.5 highest score I have is 1415

Much better than WB rom

Thanks Trip

what kind of bugs do you have in 1.5 is it worth changing to it from 1.2.4? :)

Guest BuglyAstard

1.2.4 is working great with MMS Fix.

I'll try 1.5.

Cheers

It works great yes, but I jumped the gun on an earlier comment, after this 67+fix I got no wifi tether, wifi still worked so not a big deal for some.

Someone said it better than I...

If you want people to help you, you need to list your issue better.

I take it your having problems with 1.5? BB71? Did you do a full wipe / dalvik cache / batt stats and all?

You must be doing something wrong.

This is that someone.

Guest jianlin

It works great yes, but I jumped the gun on an earlier comment, after this 67+fix I got no wifi tether, wifi still worked so not a big deal for some.

Someone said it better than I...

This is that someone.

trip...update ur arc rom..sorry for annoying

Guest James Tran

trip...update ur arc rom..sorry for annoying

WTF you're doing here. This is the toipc for TripMIUI but you keep posting again and again your request about TripArc. Why don't you come to TripArc topic.

You know you're annoying, right?