[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Cyberman_NI

Tried again.....not working!

I know that not all apps can't be moved

You just goto Settings / Applications / Manage Applications / Tap App to Move / Tap Move to SD Card

Thats it. Can you access your SD with File Manager or Root Explorer?

Guest SourceCode

Working heavily tested myself before releasing cause i know this was wanted by alot of users..

Thanks mate.

Haven't tested this latest release (1.5) yet, but am sure it ROCKS :)

Downloaded, will flash it soon.

Guest smokeweed23

TRIP , I really need your help quick and badly .. I think I bricked my phone with your BB and kernal, I installed it via flashtool and it was in my /firmware/ directory .. Now I was on 2.1 so It keeps rebooting into the sony ericsson logo nothing else just a boot loop

Now , When I tried flashing your rom or any zip I get

E:Can't mount /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 (or /dev/block/mmcblk0)

(Device or resource busy)

ECan't mount /sdcard

Did anyone else get this error ? :( , I really Need my phone as I am visiting Family in India for a whole month , Thought I'd update and I messed up :\ I was on BB.65 before and It would just stay on the sony erricson logo PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!

Guest ankur7753

Every time i try to move i get a "Failed to move to the sd card "message

Everything else is perfectly fine

You just goto Settings / Applications / Manage Applications / Tap App to Move / Tap Move to SD Card

Thats it. Can you access your SD with File Manager or Root Explorer?

Guest Cyberman_NI

TRIP , I really need your help quick and badly .. I think I bricked my phone with your BB and kernal, I installed it via flashtool and it was in my /firmware/ directory .. Now I was on 2.1 so It keeps rebooting into the sony ericsson logo nothing else just a boot loop

ECan't mount /sdcard

Did anyone else get this error ? :( , I really Need my phone as I am visiting Family in India for a whole month , Thought I'd update and I messed up :\ I was on BB.65 before and It would just stay on the sony erricson logo PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!

Using Flashtool can you not just flash back the generic 2.1 re-root it and flash it back up to trips 1.5. It has happened to me and I got it back this way. :)

I just put Sony Ericsson X10i_2.1.A.435_GLOBAL-GGL GENERIC 1232-9897.ftf into the Flashtool / Firmware directory and reboot the phone holding in the back button and it sorted B)

Edited by Cyberman_NI

Guest silord

ECan't mount /sdcard

make a SEUS repair

and if u are still at 2.1

flash to 2.3 and try this ROM

Guest xionation

iris 1.5 is actually the best ROM that i have EVER used.. Thanks alot trip! the battery life is spectacular! ive just went from wolfbreaks ROM with 0 brightness and the battery was draining so fast and ive wacked the brightness on your rom to 100 and the battery goes down slower! loving the rom pretty much perfect :)

Guest smokeweed23

The problem is the only reason I have internet is because I'm using a TATA DOMOCO USB internet stick and I only have a 4 GB Limit ... Wow I'm an idiot

I thought It was a SD problem and I formatted all my music and photos ! :'( FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu

Guest carljymn

Trip your acting is like tony stark @ iron man with your brilliant job... I like your job very much..... No One can deny it..... Im now at your 1.5 with bb67..... God Bless You man...hehheheh

Guest Cyberman_NI

The problem is the only reason I have internet is because I'm using a TATA DOMOCO USB internet stick and I only have a 4 GB Limit ... Wow I'm an idiot

I thought It was a SD problem and I formatted all my music and photos ! :'( FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu

Too much weed man!!! And not the tumble weed type that's blowing about the other x10 forum ;)

Hi all!

I'm on 1.5, but my memory always falling down 26M, and it's very slow, and laggy the system, App2SD not working all apps, but few apps go to SD.

Sorry my bad english

cheers P

Guest daashali

Read my detailed post a page or 2 back!!! You can't set your IP the same as another device try 192.168.1.10 or something (but read my post HERE) B)

Thanks man. saved my day ;-)

Guest Cyberman_NI

Seems that 1.5 is overall very good received, nice :)

Best rom for the x10 by a country mile!!!! Thanks for all your hard hard work, it's very much appreciated by most people here ;)

Please hit trip's + button or buy the man a beer its the least you could do for him giving us a new phone every few days!!!!

Edited by Cyberman_NI

Guest mrmoav

Good Day everyone...i slept in a few hours longer for everyone that got up early for 1.5.

Just installed it and first thing i can say is WOW

amazing job Trip it's really good

my wife is not happy though since her HTC aria with 2.3.4 seems so outdated now running CM7 I think she want to steal my x10

Guest illegal2008
Hi all!

I'm on 1.5, but my memory always falling down 26M, and it's very slow, and laggy the system, App2SD not working all apps, but few apps go to SD.

Sorry my bad english

cheers P

the same situation with memory

Guest Cyberman_NI

the same situation with memory

Make sure your totally wiping all items listed in xrecovery, and do not restore any backup's do it the long way. Should be fine

Guest nagfantasy

I am using bb67 and 1.3 . Just flash the X10_i_67.ftf and then again flash it with the X10_aZuZu_Kernel_UpGrade_Generic.ftf and them you will get bb67 with the recent kernel and install 1.3 or 1.2.4. It worked for me and I am using it. bb71 gives network problem.

I can't flash anything anymore...usb port broken:((....right now I'm on bb67 with freemod3.62 kernel and I badly want to use trips rom

Guest nagfantasy

I am using bb67 and 1.3 . Just flash the X10_i_67.ftf and then again flash it with the X10_aZuZu_Kernel_UpGrade_Generic.ftf and them you will get bb67 with the recent kernel and install 1.3 or 1.2.4. It worked for me and I am using it. bb71 gives network problem.

is it possible to flash the latest kernel via recovery

Guest linggo

1.5 running flawlessly&all work just one make me confuse...where the setting for app default?anyone know?

Edited by linggo

Guest jpminou

I am on 1.3 couldn't change to 1.5 cause i'm at work.i am more than satisfied with 1.3 but 1.5 is pre final for what i read :D

Thanx u Trip