[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest vatis

Can PLzz anyone tell if all games are installing LIKE

*Can Knockdown 2

*Angry Birds

*Stupid Zombies

ETCC....

I tried till now Angry Birds , Let's Golf 2 (with chainfire 3D) , Plans Vs Zombies , Reckless racing , Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 all working flawlessly

Cheers

Vatis

Guest xxcrimeboxerxx

I tried till now Angry Birds , Let's Golf 2 (with chainfire 3D) , Plans Vs Zombies , Reckless racing , Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 all working flawlessly

Cheers

Vatis

Thanx dude I owe You 1 only one

LAWL

laugh.gif

Guest cjsabaki

Good morning all!!! Slept in and missed the whole party!!!

1.5???? Sweet!! Thanks Trip!!! I got sum flashing to do!!!

God, I love this place!!!! Smile ya" al n have a great day!!!

Best regards,

Chris

Sent from my SO-01C using Tapatalk

Guest milad407

Done i also copied lib files and file from permission folder but no luck

you must deodex the app extract the app and the matching odex file to your pc then you have to use baksmali to deodex it its gonna give you a lot of errors but everytime read which odex files are missing in but them in the same folder as baksmali... hope it helps maybe i will give it a try myself tell me which lib files are needed... :)

Guest smokeweed23

Trip I did EXACTLY what you said , flash the phone , don't reboot , use flashtool .... Still stuck on Sony ericsson logo :( ... Anyone help? I was coming off BB .55 on 2.1 with xrecovery 0.2 i think

Guest 07ee17

Hi!

I just want to ask that is there a way the DLNA app from ARC dump(latest update) can be ported to our X10. It would be a nice addition like xLoud and Bravia...

Thanks.

Guest Zocker Tko

now im on 1.5 and must say wow :D on german ist das geil :D

love the new lockscreen, since 1.3, i can change the lcd.density to 190 without problems with lockscreen.

love the theme, and screen looks so good :rolleyes:

wifi static ip, signal, calls, sms all works fine, no lags (40 mb free memory, but will try the v6 script)

only problems:

-adw launcher ex the build in restore desktop and settings didnt work, via titanium backup pro restore adw data works.

-and i have problems with miui music player (random playback), when i will play another song, sometimes its like mute and the volume buttons didnt work and phone freezes so i must take out the battery. (without random playback, seems it works)

or it lags or is disorted

(think its a GB problem, maybe SE or xloud, dont know)

about camera:

-lgcamera works with flashlight (someone posted it, thanks)

-camera zoom pro, works too with flashlight/torch and a little bit zoom (max 3X, more gives black/white screen/picture)

Guest cjsabaki

Smoke, if you already flashed miui, just pull battery again n try reflashing kernel n bband with flashtool again..... 71 right??

Guest milad407

guys if you are experincing choppiness or that it get a little sluggish some times use the v6 engine script it's seriously doing wonders on 1.5 ! now my setup it perfect !

Edited by milad407

Guest Zocker Tko

@zocker, try turning off equalizer in music player to smooth out playback.

thanks, hehe its hard to find the equalizer, now found it and sets to no effect, it seems it helps :)

Guest TripNRaVeR

The v6 script doesnt work on this rom.

To check connect phone to pc

run:

adb shell

su

toolbox getprop

scroll upwards and you will see the values app in memory are not changed they are protected

Guest milad407

run:

adb shell

su

toolbox getprop

scroll upwards and you will see the values app in memory are not changed they are protected

placebo effect ? lol :P

Guest smokeweed23

Anyone know where I could get a stock .71 BB for x10A ? So far I could only find it for x10i :\

I think my phone won't do anything with Trip's BB

So a stock X10A FTF .71 BB would be awesome ! :)

Guest Sharaz

you must deodex the app extract the app and the matching odex file to your pc then you have to use baksmali to deodex it its gonna give you a lot of errors but everytime read which odex files are missing in but them in the same folder as baksmali... hope it helps maybe i will give it a try myself tell me which lib files are needed... :)

You will need to copy following lib files libcamera.so libcamera_client.so libcameraservice.so liboemcamera.so and android.hardware.camera.autofocus.xml android.hardware.camera.flash-autofocus.xml from permission folder It will break the Miui Camera so backup before you try

Guest Zocker Tko

Anyone know where I could get a stock .71 BB for x10A ? So far I could only find it for x10i :\

I think my phone won't do anything with Trip's BB

So a stock X10A FTF .71 BB would be awesome ! :)

maybe im wrong, but you comes from 2.1, have you enabled before flashing new kernel and bb usb debugging? I think its needed

Guest Zocker Tko

run:

adb shell

su

toolbox getprop

thanks for info, what do you think about the autokiller app?

Guest TripNRaVeR

They should work, i'm searching for a way to fix memory issues

Allready have a swap file which makes quite some difference

edit:

allready found something will release update soon

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

Morning Trip!!

Anything on D2W script for our phones?? Would it help memory issues??

No it will just free some internal memory but that isnt the problem really, app2sd is good for now.

Hopefully my new update will solve alot