[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Johnny_T

Okay. My FPS is avg at 36 as well. But phone is fast and snappier than ever!

yes its more responsive. but i hope we can uncap. to unleash the monster inside :D

Guest BuglyAstard

MiUi Backup doesn't work..

restore is working, but backup not working

How to fix it?

Someone meantioned that using the miui backup from 1.3 works, I havent tested it yet but If I have a problem I will

I'm stuck with bb67 on a broken usb port...can anyone of you gimme the recovery backup of this rom...

I badly wanna experience trips rom..

I dont know how to post a big file, or send it to you or I would be glad to send you a freshly booted 1.5.1. You can use bb67 most likely, I have and it works great but you still need the gingerbread kernel, and the sms67 patch

im getting 36 fps max only. how about you?

Me too, but its so smooth I dont care, I even tried patching again with the uncap zip and still the same.

If anyone out there can figure out how to make the Auto Wifi work, that would be EPIC with this new and high-end ROM.

Thank you Trip for your hard work and for not giving up on us. Shame on SE for the bad codec.

Yes, theres not much left to fix it seems, static ip doesnt bother me, it seems faster and I learned some things in the process, This is the best rom available for x10 without a doubt. Ive really grown to like the miui launcher, back in the earlier trip froyo miui I use to use go launcher but now Im hooked on the stock launcher, and in miui Im always finding new things in the settings to tinker with, really eliminates the need for alot of apps from the market like GO SMS which rocks but the miui sms is f-ing sweet and very similar. If this phone was dual core, and had a front camera, I would never need another phone, thanks to all the devs that keep this phone alive.

How about some nonsense? every version should just be 69, with an added period for each new version, so whats this one like 69...................? lol, drunk

Guest erwindrums

He Trip,

Thanks for the hard work...

This is one of the best roms ever that i try. Much better than 1.5 that was so laggy but now 1.5.1 works great...

Guest jianlin

He Trip,

Thanks for the hard work...

This is one of the best roms ever that i try. Much better than 1.5 that was so laggy but now 1.5.1 works great...

wifi done?

Guest zlive

wifi done?

we still need to use static ip method for wifi..... until trip manage to fix it later...

this rom is crazy superb....... well done...

trip rules....

Guest Oodie

Runnig On V 1.51 - MIUI 1.8.5 .. wow !! amazing speed no lags , no FCs so far .

Hey trip - i have no words to describe you buddy B) .. rock on !!

Guest kosa11

If anyone out there can figure out how to make the Auto Wifi work, that would be EPIC with this new and high-end ROM.

Thank you Trip for your hard work and for not giving up on us. Shame on SE for the bad codec.

I agree with 100% first part of post :) about shame on SE hmm imagine they are great coders too just SE company is blocking their potential cause of money and new phones :]

Guest Mr. Scary

Mind blowing ROM! (v1.5.1)

Everything works as it should. WiFi with Static IP works like a charm. No big deal to me.

TripNGod rules!

Guest ali_crown

Hi trip

i realy appreciate your kind

but i have some problem with your newest MiUI GB rom's

when i call somebody & i wanna talk to her/him my voice is very very low

i have this problem with ver1.2 & 1.5 too

but i dont have this problem with another rom , like WB-XPERIA TW v3 (WB rom )

Guest OltsuBoy

Hi trip

Same problem, some say this maybe resolve different bb but i cant get work that way (allways bootloop)? Any solutions for this? :huh:

That reason i am still tripnfroy..

Edited by OltsuBoy

Guest tiborh

hi

thanx for this rom, but the orientation sensor is not working with this

maybe the kernel, but with 2.1 BB, it was working. is this a bug, or i have missed something?

thx

Guest aruhuno

Hi trip

Idem for me

Guest bazji

Hey guys,

Anyone got the new miui compass apk I've stupidly deleted it when I formatted my SD card.

The download link for it is dead.

Regards

Barry.

Guest Z3US911

Hey guys,

Anyone got the new miui compass apk I've stupidly deleted it when I formatted my SD card.

The download link for it is dead.

Regards

Barry.

it consumes more batt.

Guest Cyberman_NI

hm.... is there any tutorials on setting up static ip's on windows 7 and connecting to it with my x10?

Don't understand what you mean. You can have a static IP on your x10 for this 1.5.1 to work on the wifi. You can easily set a static IP for your PC also. Same settings apart from the last set in the IP Address eg: phone 192.168.1.10 and computer 192.168.1.11 (all other setting are the same on the same network)