[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Z3US911

Mipony my favorite download tools.every can try it ^^

i USE IDM.But now hve to use my RDP.

mediafire won't allow me to download.s***!! argh!!!!

Guest Cyberman_NI

quadrant first run 1400 and next 1750 :D :D

jpminou did you do a complete re-flash? Or use what I understond to be a update flash?

Guest TripNRaVeR

jpminou did you do a complete re-flash? Or use what I understond to be a update flash?

The addon pack doesnt upgrade the rom itself

Guest jpminou

just wipe all the data and dalvik cache and install the rom

i didn't install the add on,i don't need all those app,cause i have some

ps: better if u delete some folders from ur sd card like miui and android etc.... before flashing the rom or u may have conflict.

Edited by jpminou

Guest vinfred

hmm, i just installed 1.5.1 and i only get about 1300 quadrant score and don't see the fps improvment in quadrant ( never get ~28fps in those tests exept that planet ). am i the only one? and don't get me wrong, the rom is amazing!

the 28fps on the first quadrant 2D test is on version 1.3. not ver 1.5.1.

Guest TripNRaVeR

From version 1.5.1 and upwards restoring data can be causing lots error due to conflicts in or with the swapfile

edit:

swap file is located on youre data partition if you feel a hard need to restore data then remove the folder tripnraver from youre data partition after you did restore the data

THEN DIRECTLY REBOOT PHONE

swapfile will be rebuilded and youre good to go (with taking the risk of having problems) but this wil solve some issues

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest Z3US911

@Trip HELP PLZ

oohh Fish!!

1.Stucked on 98%

2.Stucked on 67%

3.Stucked on 76%

4.Stucked on 84%

argh!! can u plz upload to www.filesonic.com.If u need account i got one (prem. one).Plz HELP!!

:(

Guest jpminou

From version 1.5.1 and upwards restoring data can be causing lots error due to conflicts in or with the swapfile

Thanks Big Boss

The phone is flying and working flawless .

small bug while in call if u hit the recorder the phone reboot. it was ok on 1.5

Guest milad407

hey guys. about 2 hours ago i installed 1.5.1 and now i don't want to wipe al the data... is there any way to just update to 1.5.2?

just backup your theme in theme manager and everything else in backup manager :)

Guest jpminou

The soundrecorder is working for me..

the app work for me too but during a call if u hit (more-recorder) the phone reboot it was ok on 1.5.1

Edited by jpminou