[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest jpminou
I tried that but it wont unmount card, It wont go onto the stage after pressing ok to downloading and then installing app.

Thanks

that is weird,nothing left just to change ur sd card and try again.

edit: this happen only in this rom???

Edited by jpminou

Guest Mad-Dog4578
that is weird,nothing left just to change ur sd card and try again.

I was just thinking change sd card or format it. Its the only thing i havnt done

will update with the outcome

thanks

Guest jpminou
I was just thinking change sd card or format it. Its the only thing i havnt done

will update with the outcome

thanks

but few days ago i told u to backup everything u need from ur sd and format it. :D

u didn't do that??

Guest Mad-Dog4578
but few days ago i told u to backup everything u need from ur sd and format it. :D

u didn't do that??

I missed that information lol ;-)

i am backing up sd card now tried to install apps without sd card in and guess what............................................................................

drum rolll please lol

IT WORKED YIPPPIEEEEE

Strange cos sd card sometimes worked with other roms

anyway i have had this problem for so long!!

Thanks for your help guys ;-)

I am going to sleep now

Guest jpminou
I missed that information lol ;-)

i am backing up sd card now tried to install apps without sd card in and guess what............................................................................

drum rolll please lol

IT WORKED YIPPPIEEEEE

Strange cos sd card sometimes worked with other roms

anyway i have had this problem for so long!!

Thanks for your help guys ;-)

I am going to sleep now

Good night :D :D

Guest Thiha

Hello mates,

Please help me,

I can;t use wifi with STATIC IP on Iris 0.4 BB 67.

It show wifi connection is connected but I cannot go through internet.( web page not available)

When I use with AUTO IP(Dynamic), it can go through internet and everything is fine.

Former 0.2 rom can use wifi with static IP.

Other bug are known issues.

I am on Iris 0.4 with BB 67.

Edited by Thiha

Guest iptelesys
Hello mates,

Please help me,

I can;t use wifi with STATIC IP on Iris 0.4 BB 67.

It show wifi connection is connected but I cannot go through internet.( web page not available)

When I use with AUTO IP(Dynamic), it can go through internet and everything is fine.

Former 0.2 rom can use wifi with static IP.

Other bug are known issues.

I am on Iris 0.4 with BB 67.

It sounds like you got your DNS servers wrong, and hence when you use DHCP it works as it provides the correct DNS servers.. I have no problem with wifi

Guest andddy

great work,quite laggy for me apps seem to take a while to open and close n launcher seems abit laggy also. cant wait for the finished article definately going to be my main rom.data and wifi working bb67. cheers trip

Guest zlive

using mw600 device on this rom causes reboot when connect to media, then it continue to reboot if press play on mw600 device... it drain my batt. in 5 minute... from 85% to 10% due to this error..

without pairing with mw600, this row awesome... did try with trip froyo, same outcome.. now back to original rom to enjoy the full funtion of mw600..

Guest Siddiqui
using mw600 device on this rom causes reboot when connect to media, then it continue to reboot if press play on mw600 device... it drain my batt. in 5 minute... from 85% to 10% due to this error..

without pairing with mw600, this row awesome... did try with trip froyo, same outcome.. now back to original rom to enjoy the full funtion of mw600..

I used to have this media disconnection problem of mw600 with most of roms not battery drain though.

Right now I am still trip Miui 0.35 with 67 BB and everything works well, havent tried 0.4/0.5.

Which rom your are trying and bb?

Guest gogogu
thank trip so much, u r pretty boy, :D ........................................................

Something lost in translation maybe? Lol

Guest frost866
Hey guys how do you all apply fonts on this rom?

I have been unsuccessful through the theme manager...

Dude if you have type fresh and and explorer installed on your phone you can change it easily.Like other rom befor. I do it all the time or if you have this app call " Absolute system root" which is a paid app you can change the font and also comes with almost 200 fonts

cheeeerz

Guest Realorasz

Have a prob with 0.3.5, seems the miuimusic apk isnt right in some way. It's just being funky.

I'll start it, and I can start playing a track normally. But when i hit next or previous, the music wont play, and eventually the whole app just wont work. I can click it on home screen, and it takes like ten seconds for it to open, but i get a black screen. If i seek and it fails like this on the lock screen, i have to pull the battery.

Guest Atanu89

Thanks Chris and frost!

The root explorer method ends with a bpotloop on miui 3.5 gb so about to try typefresh

See you on the other side!

A

Guest Thiha

Where can I get 0.3.5 version? Please give me the link.

As I already posted, I can;t use WIFI with Static IP even though All settings and parameters are correct.

When I use with Static IP,

The browser show the following words at the bottom

" function(){document.location.pathname!="/

"&&(i("style"),i("script"),k())},!1);})();//]]>

Above these matter, I love MiUi rom very much.

Edited by Thiha

Guest Blaven

Love this rom, even tough it's constantly rebooting and gets drained empty with MW600.

But I guess that's my own fault because of installing the UD version. ;)

Guest cjsabaki

5.0 UD, sd card safe to remove reboot with browser on google?? Just single event...

Dev tools app seems to have a bit more working than normal!!! ;) :P :D Battery life seems on par with 1.5.6 Foryo, Zero lag, nice and fast, love it!!

Thanks Trip!!

Moving to 1.6.0 next to test, gonna be hard to beat 1.5.6 n 5.0 UD!!!!

Chris

Guest Stigerle

Hi Trip

GB 4.0 with your BB67

Fast, Stable, Better then all Roms i testet so far.

Just two apps wont work with this rom.

Fritzapp wont work on every rom from you. ( I love the app with my FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7270 v2. Hacked Speedport W920V. On Stock 2.1 it works perfect. Just for testing ur Roms i installed at home normal telephone )

Whatsapp can not send the Message to verify and rebooting everytime.

Now i try the Froyo CM6 on the second x10i for my wife. She needs the Cam and Photo working. ;)

Guest Mad-Dog4578

Guys i have over come one major problem and ran into another. I am missing calls and texts all over. I always have good coverage and my phone doesnt ring and goes to answerphone even though i have network coverage. I dont get text messages and then i will get 5 at once. Phone today has also been rebooting loads.

Any ideas?

Thanks Guys