[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest hasei

X10a on AT&T with BB67 with kernel.sin from BB65 flashed.

First of all, thank you very much, Trip.

I believe this is the only stable/latest GB ROM that runs on the latest BB. The Arc ROM 0.9, to me, is slightly better choice but nonetheless they are both excellent and good for daily use...

Guest richieb

running 0.3.5 GB with arc launcher on BB.67, screen flip is slow and some apps was slowing down had to crash system server, battery life could be better,

i really love the GB rom just waiting on the issues on 4.0 to be fixed.

Great work Trip

see someone mention arc rom where can i find it?

Guest zlive
I used to have this media disconnection problem of mw600 with most of roms not battery drain though.

Right now I am still trip Miui 0.35 with 67 BB and everything works well, havent tried 0.4/0.5.

Which rom your are trying and bb?

using bb67, but manage to solve this problem by freeze the voice dialer using tt backup..

anyway waiting for the next release from trip.. ;-)

Guest zlive
I used to have this media disconnection problem of mw600 with most of roms not battery drain though.

Right now I am still trip Miui 0.35 with 67 BB and everything works well, havent tried 0.4/0.5.

Which rom your are trying and bb?

using bb67, but manage to solve this problem by freeze the voice dialer using tt backup..

anyway waiting for the next release from trip.. ;-)

Guest Crashdan-REAL-1

There some really kewl ideas out there looking forward to see what happens here

Edited by Crashdan-REAL-1

Guest Atanu89

Guys please, for some reason my launcher pro is always restarting itself resulting in massive lags.

Anyone else experiencing this? I am using launcher pro plus and v0.3.5 with BB67 + BB65 kernel.

Please if there is a work around much appreciated. Im not a fan of the MIUI launcher but love everything else about it...

Thanks guys

A

Guest cjsabaki
Guys please, for some reason my launcher pro is always restarting itself resulting in massive lags.

Anyone else experiencing this? I am using launcher pro plus and v0.3.5 with BB67 + BB65 kernel.

Please if there is a work around much appreciated. Im not a fan of the MIUI launcher but love everything else about it...

Thanks guys

A

Did you delete the miui home launcher apk?? Might free up some ram. I run the arc launcher on everything and first thing I do after getting it set up is delete all the apps I do not use.

And use the spare parts app on the rom, set windows and transitions speeds to fast, makes it faster n smoother...

Best regards,

Chris

Guest PhrozenFear
Hi,

I can say that it is working on 2.1.54 but with a lot of lag, and force closes!

Wonderful rom!

I updated the FAQ with your information, thanks !

Guest cjsabaki
Hi,

I can say that it is working on 2.1.54 but with a lot of lag, and force closes!

Wonderful rom!

Did you restore any apps or data to the rom?????? Or was it a clean install???

Restoring typically causes FC n lag in most cases, sumtimes not, but in my trials it has always caused issues.... Clean install with nothing restored is a pain, but is the way to go!!

Best regards,

Chris

Guest Atanu89
Did you delete the miui home launcher apk?? Might free up some ram. I run the arc launcher on everything and first thing I do after getting it set up is delete all the apps I do not use.

And use the spare parts app on the rom, set windows and transitions speeds to fast, makes it faster n smoother...

Best regards,

Chris

Thanks for your reply Chris, will try that out right now!

Your awesome buddy

Cheers

A

Guest Atanu89

Removing the default MIUI home sped up the phone a tonne!!!

Although using spare parts to speed up the phone with fast animations does improve smoothness, it gets rid of the cool CRT GB transitions!!

So just removing MIUI home seems to have gotten rid of my Launcher Pro lag

Thanks Chris + Trip (for the rom ofcourse)

Guest cjsabaki

Removing the default MIUI home sped up the phone a tonne!!!

Although using spare parts to speed up the phone with fast animations does improve smoothness, it gets rid of the cool CRT GB transitions!!

So just removing MIUI home seems to have gotten rid of my Launcher Pro lag

Thanks Chris + Trip (for the rom ofcourse)

[ oooops!!! Try putting transition speed back to normal..... you will see the screen animation again!!! Fotgot bout that......

Best regards,

Chris

Guest NoDiskNoFun

Yeah Hey,

i have regonized that, when you try to change the theme you'll get the FC-Notification. Now, when you wait for 30sec. the theme is changed. Then click on FC-Button.

Lukas =D

Guest cjsabaki

0.5.0 UD, Base band 67, 2011 Kernel.

Connectivity testing yesterday...... Switched between Edge, 2G, 3G, H, signals perfectly, recovered from no signal areas fine, H connection picked up considerably farther out from towers than before, fast down loads, mobile internet was very speedy and smooth.

Excellent release!!

Thank you again Sir Trip!!! Great work!!! My daily rom!!!!

Best regards,

Chris

Guest Blaven
0.5.0 UD, Base band 67, 2011 Kernel.

Connectivity testing yesterday...... Switched between Edge, 2G, 3G, H, signals perfectly, recovered from no signal areas fine, H connection picked up considerably farther out from towers than before, fast down loads, mobile internet was very speedy and smooth.

Excellent release!!

Thank you again Sir Trip!!! Great work!!! My daily rom!!!!

Best regards,

Chris

Weird, I have exactly the same, but it random reboots me and when using it the battery drains faster than a G6.

(I mean, when I'm using my phone for 3hrs while it is charging, I only get +3% and at very heavy use while plugged in -1%/hr..)

I'm really happy with UI and stuff, but the random reboots annoy me a lot.

~Blaven

Guest PhrozenFear

Random reboots ? That's odd... I haven't had that for a few days. I am switching back and forth between the 2.1.67 and TripNBB 2.1.65, because I am also getting the sporadic missed calls / texts, and I seem to be a little bit luckier on TripNBB. But as for random reboots... one today, strangely upon a reboot... Startup Auditor is a godsend to help fix that sorta thing.

But then again, I'm still on 0.3.5 still.

Guest NoDiskNoFun

Hey,

i've got 0.5 UD installed on my x10i with BB .67, SE-kernel, but i can't start wireless ... anyone now a way to fix the problem?

thx

Guest weechee

Hey Trip thanks for all the awesome work you've done here. I used to follow your threads alot on XDA, and followed you here after seeing someone post links to your awesome MIUI roms there. It's great work so far and I'll be using it daily now. Hopefully the camera will be fixed ASAP and complete this brilliant ROM. Btw are you still working on your TripNArc?

Guest strix75
Going to work on this rom again.

Good news, how far away are you from a fully working camera?

I know you are working on it but i am just curious.

Guest FrisKyWhiSkEy

hi,

best regards from israel..working awesome , few minor problems with apps install on baseband .65 tripNBB

ty trip

btw i'd like to help translate ur rom to hebrew also as it should be.

Guest FrisKyWhiSkEy

hi,

best regards from israel..working awesome , few minor problems with apps install on baseband .65 tripNBB

ty trip

btw i'd like to help translate ur rom to hebrew also as it should be.