[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest DoctorWoo

WE LOVE YOU TRIP

OH YES WE DOOOOO

First post here, for some reason i never had the proper "privelages" to post over on XDA ¬_¬

Anyways... Awesome rom. Been using it for a few days now and I've had no problems whatsoever,

apart from the FC when trying to change a theme. Apart from that, this rom is amazing.

Trip my man, dont be sweatin' those fools from XDA, it seems you've found a nice little home here, "where the air is clear",

I've heard. I look forward to your next update.

Guest Atanu89
HEY WAT HAPPENED TO THE TRIPNARC GB ROM AFTER 0.9 THERE ARE NO RELEASES I REALLY LOVED THE BRAVIA ENGINE

Dude seriously relax, Trip will notify when he has an update. Its not his job to release it, so he will when he gets time.

His focus is on the MIUI roms which are beautiful, so just be patient young padawan

Guest TripNRaVeR
His focus is on the MIUI roms which are beautiful, so just be patient young padawan

Sad to say but the focus is on a new phone ;) But there will be some updates for this one first to get just over the edge where it is now, to make it like miui froyo but without cam untill gb2.3 then this rom gets his final updates.

Guest jonnybx10

aww gutted... been waiting for next GB release for ages... what phone did you get? Some people cant afford a new divice.. so i guess it adios after you release an update..

Edited by jonnybx10

Guest TripNRaVeR
aww gutted... been waiting for next GB release for ages... what phone did you get?

Going for the HTC Sensation, but first this one gets his needed upgrades ;)

Guest Atanu89
Going for the HTC Sensation, but first this one gets his needed upgrades :D

;) TRIP! i was going to get that phone next too (well most likely but not for a few more months... but still) awesome I would actually consider getting the same phone as you pal :P

do let us know which phone you get!

Guest jonnybx10

damn... HTC hater here :/ well trip, afraid to say i deffo wont be following you after ure work is finished on x10.. just dont like htc...

Good luck in future

Guest Neel007
Going for the HTC Sensation, but first this one gets his needed upgrades ;)

I am so glad that I'll able to follow u on sensation...

Hope that u'll conquer the sensation world as u did on x10

And as there isn't any devlopment on sensation I think it's great opportunity

Paul has got free htc sensation ... I envy u paul..

http://android.modaco.com/content/htc-sens...-a-galaxy-s-ii/

Edited by Neel007

Guest PhrozenFear

Not sure where it's located, but if I can find it, I'll let you know.

Or someone else could. My phone's currently having issues and being reflashed.

Question for Trip, while I have a moment (and I apologize if it's been asked):

Are your TripNMiUI ROM's optimized for XRecovery 1.0 or are they still only 0.3 ? Just curious on whether to update or not.

Edited by PhrozenFear

Guest ALPHA DOG

Trip where you're gone? When can we expect an update? Or it just will not, by reason of the fact that you have now a new phone. Congratulations on your purchase! But ........ Please give us the update! Thank you for your work dude.

Guest Neel007
Trip where you're gone? When can we expect an update? Or it just will not, by reason of the fact that you have now a new phone. Congratulations on your purchase! But ........ Please give us the update! Thank you for your work dude.

Just wait patiently....for official 2.3... not more days remaining now ...and trip has told that it will take only 20 minutes to make a fully working GB miui rom after the official release.. .

Guest basti2909

He told that tomorrow there will be an update for gb and froyo

Guest PhrozenFear

@Basti2909, where did he say that ? He said nothing about a date, just that he wants this one to be as close to Final Release quality as he can get it. No word on a date, not in a while, so calm down, mate.

He'll release his updates when he's good and ready to.

Guest Stigerle

Froyo 1.6.9 Post from Trip. Tomorrow Froyo und GB Update and he buyed the Sensation

Edited by Stigerle

Guest basti2909
@Basti2909, where did he say that ? He said nothing about a date, just that he wants this one to be as close to Final Release quality as he can get it. No word on a date, not in a while, so calm down, mate.

He'll release his updates when he's good and ready to.

froyo topic at page 114 ,)

Guest PhrozenFear

There is no page 114 for me, as it only goes to page 69, but then again, when I log in, I'm currently on Page 12 here.

Doesn't matter. Again, he'll update when he updates, so have patience, people.

The only thing I've noticed, is that no matter which baseband I use (and I'm still on 0.3.5, since I need WiFi), I can't do any of my local * numbers (*611 for Rogers Wireless customer service (Alberta, Canada, eh ?), *411 for directory assistance, *660 for the local radio station). I do that, it instantly disconnects and I lost phone signal for about 10 seconds, then it comes back and I can dial normally.

Pretty sure that's a BB issue, not a Trip issue, but figured I would ask if anyone else has that problem, or a solution. Tried 2.1.61, 2.1.65 TripNBB, 2.1.67. Best signal overall with 2.1.65 TripNBB, but still having that issue.

Guest fusioncoast
Sad to say but the focus is on a new phone ;) But there will be some updates for this one first to get just over the edge where it is now, to make it like miui froyo but without cam untill gb2.3 then this rom gets his final updates.

Hey Trip its just a humble request for the Future GB Rom (which will be fully working like you Said after the release) Please port your screen hacks or Bravia Engine to it even TripNArc was awsome with Bravia Engine.

Guest Cyberman_NI
That will be today :)

Can hardly wait. And I have a computer to build, and a server to fix all for monday morning. Sure they can wait B)

PS: hope those losers in the other thread get booted. You or nobody said you built the ROM from the ground up. But there are literally thousands of users that are extremely happy with your hard work. Or they simply wouldn't use it.

Haters = jealous