[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Atanu89

Chrismorgann, Trip said he would fix the camera once the oficial SE GB is released because its much easier that way.

Also now he can focus more on tweaks and speed and stability, which in my opinion is more important than camera.

Camera should be an easy fix for trip once the official GB comes out (which should hopefully be very soon :))

Guest Mr. Scary
Chrismorgann, Trip said he would fix the camera once the oficial SE GB is released because its much easier that way.

Also now he can focus more on tweaks and speed and stability, which in my opinion is more important than camera.

Camera should be an easy fix for trip once the official GB comes out (which should hopefully be very soon :))

+1 Totally agree. I don't care about the Camera. I just want this ROM to be more optimized and tweaked.

Thanks Trip. You are No.1

Guest wali01x

hey trip if i can sugguest to you is that when you release the next gb update please use the theme from .4 the black & red one .. i think it suits x10 of your rom so check it out .. thanks dude & will be missing you. but don't forget us

Guest cjsabaki
That will be today :)

B) :D ;) ;) OHHHHH HELLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Missing me sum Miui Gingerbread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great news!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

Guest TripNRaVeR

Please check rdannar "tripnmiui" thread, now we know what was truly happening on XDA. And this makes clear what the xperia x10 mods on XDA supporting.

Hard working dev or childish themer...

Decide for yourselfs.

Editted because not WHOLE XDA is like that. Appologize for that.

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest Lauri455
Please check rdannar "tripnmiui" thread, now we know what was truly happening on XDA. And this makes clear what XDA supports. [...]

Now you've overdone it, Trip. Bashing whole community for just one guy? Really? I'm not trying to be a White Knight here, but damn, it's kind of unfair of you to say things like that.

btw: what's the difference between standard and Ultra-Dev version?

Guest RabetiOnline
Please check rdannar "tripnmiui" thread, now we know what was truly happening on XDA. And this makes clear what XDA supports.

Hard working dev or childish themer...

Decide for yourselfs.

check here

Guest TripNRaVeR
Now you've overdone it, Trip. Bashing whole community for just one guy? Really? I'm not trying to be a White Knight here, but damn, it's kind of unfair of you to say things like that.

btw: what's the difference between standard and Ultra-Dev version?

I'm not bashing XDA, thats how it went... Not because of 1 guy, rendeiro2005 same story... I can tell you even more people. But thats not my point versus XDA.. I'm pissed because they wouldnt listen to what I had to say. They where directly there to give me warnings or whatsoever they even said Android Open Source you just need to learn that and so on. But thats not what open source is... Those people only giving credit to J+Z except to me because they are jelaous that then everyone will see that at least 50% of XDA roms or my work. If they just said what they used from my roms I WOULDNT HAVE ANY PROBLEM if they forgot once.. no problem :)

This was regular base, every rom from me was directly copied and re-released with another theme. But feel free to think what you like, i know the story and many people who are here they know it. But I will edit my message and make it mods@xda its true not WHOLE XDA is like that.

Guest frost866

@TRIP will you update you IRIS-Gingerbread soon or not man? Im not pushing you man just asking because I really missed it man. the last release I had problem with WIFI.

Guest cjsabaki
I'm not bashing XDA, thats how it went... Not because of 1 guy, rendeiro2005 same story... I can tell you even more people. But thats not my point versus XDA.. I'm pissed because they wouldnt listen to what I had to say. They where directly there to give me warnings or whatsoever they even said Android Open Source you just need to learn that and so on. But thats not what open source is... Those people only giving credit to J+Z except to me because they are jelaous that then everyone will see that at least 50% of XDA roms or my work. If they just said what they used from my roms I WOULDNT HAVE ANY PROBLEM if they forgot once.. no problem :)

This was regular base, every rom from me was directly copied and re-released with another theme. But feel free to think what you like, i know the story and many people who are here they know it. But I will edit my message and make it mods@xda its true not WHOLE XDA is like that.

+1................ Too much back history that people don't know about....Sorry Trip.....Same old head aches for ya!!

Wish ya the best man, Thank you for all the time and hard work as usual!!!

Best regards,

Chris

Guest wILDbIT
+1................ Too much back history that people don't know about....Sorry Trip.....Same old head aches for ya!!

Wish ya the best man, Thank you for all the time and hard work as usual!!!

Best regards,

Chris

Yup, here we go again... No peace for Trip it seems. Just ignore and report

Guest TripNRaVeR
Yup, here we go again... No peace for Trip it seems. Just ignore and report

Exactly back ontopic then. A few hours left..

Guest cjsabaki
Exactly back ontopic then. A few hours left..

Yo Yo Yo !!!!! Trip!!

gREAT NeWs then!!! Gonna be in 3g / H area for any new releases!!! AWESOME!!!

THANK YOUUUUUUUU!!!

Drink a cold one and rrrrelax too!!! ITS THE WEEKEND......And ya proved ur point....PERFECTLY..... :)

Guest TripNRaVeR
Drink a cold one and rrrrelax too!!! ITS THE WEEKEND......And ya proved ur point....PERFECTLY..... :)

Was just reading there.. but LOL @My_Immortal! B) She thinks its just 1 file. Hahah it will always be the same there.

Much better handled on MoDaCo.

There is an nasty bug in GB. Still searching.

Guest 9Lukas5

I don't know why, but in 0.4 and 0.5, I have tried both, I get regularly the message sdcard safe to remove and then phone freezes and reboots. Any solutions?

Guest My_Immortal
Was just reading there.. but LOL @My_Immortal! :) She thinks its just 1 file.

Rdannar explained it here and you seem to have understood that. Build.prop alone is in fact one file that could work on different ROMs under certain circumstances.

I am just saying that this alone is not enough proof of "stealing". Anyway, that much I know out of my personal experience.

Please don't ever mention me, I never mentioned you or even posted here although I'm a member since years ago,

because I don't want to cause trouble and debates.

Respect me like I do.

Thanks!

Guest Simon O

Right, I've deleted the sexist comments and the relevant replies.

Everybody needs to stop messing about on the forums and stirring things up. I suggest people read awarners message again and understand that we can and we will ban people if this continues. Some of you have been banned from other forums for this behaviour.. I'm sure you don't want to be banned from here too?

Guest AndroiKo

Can we ALL please get back on topic.

We all have one thing in common and that is we are all waiting for another great release from Trip.

So please lets not waiste more time on this useless discussions.

Keep up the good work Trip.

Guest kirel

thanks trip for you releases, only problem i have the dailer is annoying as hell everything else is beautiful,

i just find the dailer when am on call will either place person on hold or hang up, is there no other dailer to use or way to stop this as i would love to use you release day in day out