[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Thomazbj
Hi Trip,

Thanks for the 0.3.0 release :D Looks really nice, the screen is sooooo crisp, amazing !

Ok, now the bugs:

Tired it on bb .67 - wifi error, no signal ( crashed the system server several times, didn't help), I noticed that the flight mode in setting/general keep switching on and off - this may be killing the signal ( had the same on ur froyo 1.4.0 and 1.5.0.)

Didn't tried it on Trip bb .61 cause i have no clue how to install it through flashtool (no tft files) :/ Anyone could give me a clear guide to this would be much appreciated.

At the moment I will go back to ur 0.2.0 version as I need wifi (no unlimited network plan :[ )

Thanks

just unpack, and use the x10flasher file, and do as you allways do :-D

Guest CausalVisitor

This is awesome ROM. 1.5.5 installed like a breeze, no BB issues.

Trip, you are one helluva coder! Thank you so much!

Guest PhrozenFear
This is awesome ROM. 1.5.5 installed like a breeze, no BB issues.

Trip, you are one helluva coder! Thank you so much!

Umm... wrong one, mate. This is the Gingerbread IRIS thread - 0.3.0 is latest, 0.2.0 most recent stable. You're thinking of the Froyo one.

Personally, I need WiFi, as I only have 500MB of data every month, and that gets sucked up REALLY quickly normally. So until I hear that the wifi is working, I will have to stay with the 0.2.0 (which I've been using for the last couple weeks anyway - apart from camera, it's stable and an awesome daily ROM).

I'm gonna update my FAQ with the comments that we have sporadic work for the .5x basebands, as well as WiFi issues.

Guest kokokaoma

It looks very nice, but, unfortunately, after installing this version, I get constant ON/OFF Flight mode switching after restarting the phone/loosing the signal. It takes about 6-10 minutes to stabilize, until I can make a phone call, and this pisses me off. Worst part is that I have this problem with Froyo ROM too, since 1.4.0, so I'm stuck with Froyo 1.2.0. To bad, cause I love Trip's ROMS. I'm on Trip BB61, X10i, Orange Romania. And one more thing: can we have DATA MONITOR back please, is very useful and the best app for monitoring data usage. Thank a lot, TRip and keep up the good work. And i've moved here from XDA, too :D

Guest iggy2
Hi Trip,

Thanks for the 0.3.0 release :D Looks really nice, the screen is sooooo crisp, amazing !

Ok, now the bugs:

Tired it on bb .67 - wifi error, no signal ( crashed the system server several times, didn't help), I noticed that the flight mode in setting/general keep switching on and off - this may be killing the signal ( had the same on ur froyo 1.4.0 and 1.5.0.)

Didn't tried it on Trip bb .61 cause i have no clue how to install it through flashtool (no tft files) :/ Anyone could give me a clear guide to this would be much appreciated.

At the moment I will go back to ur 0.2.0 version as I need wifi (no unlimited network plan :[ )

Thanks

Hey ri2do, just do a search, I think a couple pages back someone uploaded the ftf file for me...at work or I would have re-uped.

Guest TripNRaVeR

After seeing this rom is ripped of by the biggest loser of xda the next updates get passworded.

Lets see how long it takes before he uploads a new version :D

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest a1exander
After seeing this rom is ripped of by the biggest loser of xda the next updates get passworded.

Since he propably get your ROMs from here I dont think password will help. :D

Guest jpminou

too many looser there so who is it?

Guest lesath76

@trip

xrecovery 1.0 is out. will your roms still be flashable via xrec1.0? cobrato has published the 1.0 versions of his patches so i think there are some changes about update scripts

Edited by lesath76

Guest jpminou
@trip

xrecovery 1.0 is out. will your roms still be flashable via xrec1.0? cobrato has published the 1.0 versions of his patches so i think there are some changes about update scripts

who need the v1.0?

v0.3 is more than enough

edit: they are doing things more complicated for users.

Edited by jpminou

Guest bazji

Someone using another name and ripping you off name and shame them trip.

On another note.

How bad are they that they must follow you to steal your work and pass it of as there own.

Unbelievable.

PS having a quick look on xda and going by the release date and file size if there latest rom I can guess which it is.

Shocking.

Edited by bazji

Guest lesath76
who need the v1.0?

v0.3 is more than enough

edit: they are doing things more complicated for users.

you are right v0.3 is enough for most but 1.0 has a custom rom option so i wondered about it. if it means that we can choose a rom when booting wouldn't it be great?

Guest Wolfbreak

Xd, who rips your ROMs? What a joke, they must think just becouse your Acc is disabled and you quitted to Post Roms that you dont see it when they rip something. But dont matter, forgot the XDA losers we are here now where the air is crisp :D

Guest jpminou
you are right v0.3 is enough for most but 1.0 has a custom rom option so i wondered about it. if it means that we can choose a rom when booting wouldn't it be great?

custom kernels are not stablel(too much battery drain and reboots),for this nothing important in my opinion.

Guest phonedammed

Just installed xrecovery 1.0 using old xrecover and booted into new recovery and pressed boot custom rom and gave an error and hosed my gb rom boot :D stuck on SE screen and I waited about 10 minutes and wiped it all

Oh well I have the 1.40 froyo backed up on SD and have to go out for a few so I am good to go in a quick minute!

Guest festa20

Hey Trip!

Don't bother with XDA now your here :D

downloaded GB 0.3.0, Cyanogen 1.0.0 and Froyo 1.5.5

will report back tomorrow when i try them and give feedback

keep it up!! :D

Guest Neel007

It's not working for me with bb 54, 58, 61 , trip61 and 67...!!!!!! [radio on-off and wifi error]

Anybody here got it working? if so , on which BB and how?

please let me know....

Going back to 1.5.0 with bb 67.... seems best for me now...

Edited by Neel007

Guest basti2909
It's not working for me with bb 54, 57, 61 , trip61 and 67...!!!!!! [radio on-off and wifi error]

Anybody here got it working? if so , on which BB and how?

please let me know....

Going back to 1.5.0 with bb 67.... seems best for me now...

it works for me (except wifi) on tripnBB61 with one crash system server..

Guest jpminou

For people having problem with network signal on BB61 BB67 :

flash the rom,reboot,if no signal than go to dev tools bad behavior crash the system server,the phone will reboot alone.

if the signal comes for 2sec and go than flash this attached patch and reboot.

patch_miui_gb_BB54_.zip

Guest Zabihjan
For people having problem with network signal on BB61 BB67 :

flash the rom,reboot,if no signal than go to dev tools bad behavior crash the system server,the phone will reboot alone.

if the signal comes for 2sec and go than flash this attached patch and reboot.

What about wifi? Any solutions