[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest ID10T

So i just flashed version 0.9.. But I'm unable to flash tripnBB 65 :/ Any ideas?? it still shows 67....

I have an x10i.. would be okay to flash x10a baseband 65?

what was your flashtool?

Guest Ryukenden

Connect your phone to pc run adb shell and then type killall servicemanager

edit:

or just remove the file bootcomplete from /data and reboot your phone

Tried both, but i still think that x10a BB is incompatible with X10i and it makes my phone unable to get signal...

Guest as1mz

SUCCESS at flashing baseband 65 x10 a.. oh and I didn't have to do any of the things that Trip mentioned... no adb shell no deleting.. it automatically got signal at first boot.. And i can receive and send messages too.. and it shows 65 now :D

Thanks all.. You've been helpful :D

Cheers! :)

Guest andrewddickey

Working just fine with BB65.

Gonna try BB65 with kernel from BB67 and vice-versa

Edited by andrewddickey

Guest ID10T

New rom is for Baseband 65

Soon!

Sms, call, data etc. working. Make youre devices ready! :lol:

sweet!!

Somene going to cook something good tonight Chris!!!!

Guest devilsden

Can someone upload just the new settings app. At work and reached my data limit on phone

And can someone please also upload BB 65 to dropbox as I cannot access any download websites at work... including mediafire

Edited by devilsden

Guest mt2jjj

i am on work, so i try 0.9.5 when come home, well its good to have 720p video recording, but 8mp is little to much for phone, try take photo on 2mp and 8mp, no difference exept that you can 8mp picture zoom more on mobile and comp but quality are bad. i just won to say that is better to have full working 2mp camera then buggy 8mp.

glad to hear that basic functions work..

everything other test tommorov

Guest datsagrindle

So this rom is for .65? or you are going to release it soon? wasnt quite sure

It is working perfectly for me with the 65 bb from the baseband list, including sms and wireless. this version is much more responsive and pretty than 9.0, although there is still a bit of rotation lag compared to froyo. The camera previews and zooms, but locks up instead of taking pictures in the two bottom resolution modes and doesn't work at all in the top ones. video works nicely in high mode, but wont record in HD. Also, be careful if you adjust brightness, cause this one adjusts down so far that the screen goes black and you need a torch to fix it. But overall, i think it is worth upgrading from froyo to this even without the camera for a few days until Trip finishes doing his magic.

Guest Ezephus

My 1st message here !

Thanks Trip for those roms…

I've just tried 0.9.5 on my X10 BB .54…

No SMS

No 720p

Can't reach Parameters/Display

I've to change my BB to .65 ^^

(Btw, is it possible to change it with a Mac (a Flashtool.dmg ??? :D) ? :( F**kin' Apple ! )

Bye and thx again !