[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest 9Lukas5

BB65 works great for calls and texts but i can't seem to get the market working :s says no internet connection yet browser works fine, back to froyo me thinks XD

For me market works with normal bb 65. I'm using the 3.0.26 market. I'm using droidwall, there I had to allow the market again to use internet connection after I flashed the 3.0.26 market. Or check in your apn settings, if there is another internet profile and if yes, choose this one and try again.

Regards,

L

Guest Bezma

Hi Guys,

I'm running 0.9 and BB 67 on a X10i. Is your data connection stable?

I'm experiencing alot of disconnects and drops from 3G network.

Guest PlayGunsta

Hi Guys,

I'm running 0.9 and BB 67 on a X10i. Is your data connection stable?

I'm experiencing alot of disconnects and drops from 3G network.

If I'm right that was a known bug. Trip any response from you about this issue?

Guest PlayGunsta

Just got a PM from Achotjan he asked me to post the following here for him.

message from Achotjan :

TripNRaVeR for camera greenlines issue , you need to force the preview size to 854x480

cause the camera apk requires 800x480 preview and x10 default on x10 is 854x480

Cheers

Achotjan

Guest Ryan D

message from Achotjan :

TripNRaVeR for camera greenlines issue , you need to force the preview size to 854x480

Cheers

Achotjan

Hes to stubborn to work with anyone else remember?..ego. So this is basically the same hyped crap. How do you go from camera working to camera almost done after you release the file?. This is gettin monotonous. Same releases with minor differences with the same major issues still unresolved.Had trip worked with another developer,this would of been far more complete. if everyone would stop calling him a "god" and "suckin his ****" on this forum after each release,maybe thie dev scene would only take up part of his head istead of going completely to his head disabling him from actually releasing something with true progress and worthwhile downloading. Hes only releasing these not up to par updates cuz u tards keep begging for it. its like giving someone the same gift over n over and just using different wrapping paper.to me,pointless. dont forget though,i am not important,so dont get ur panties in a bunch over this post,enjoy ur day people. : )

also trip,u mentioned before u dont hype your releases..what do u think posting a new title and waiting a day or two to actually post the new file is?..hyping. and u arent an unintellegent person,u know this is what your doing.

Edited by Ryan D

Guest TripNRaVeR

Hes to stubborn to work with anyone else remember?..ego. So this is basically the same hyped crap. How do you go from camera working to camera almost done after you release the file?. This is gettin monotonous. Same releases with minor differences with the same major issues still unresolved.Had trip worked with another developer,this would of been far more complete. if everyone would stop calling him a "god" and "suckin his ****" on this forum after each release,maybe thie dev scene would only take up part of his head istead of going completely to his head disabling him from actually releasing something with true progress and worthwhile downloading. Hes only releasing these not up to par updates cuz u tards keep begging for it. its like giving someone the same gift over n over and just using different wrapping paper.to me,pointless. dont forget though,i am not important,so dont get ur panties in a bunch over this post,enjoy ur day people. : )

also trip,u mentioned before u dont hype your releases..what do u think posting a new title and waiting a day or two to actually post the new file is?..hyping. and u arent an unintellegent person,u know this is what your doing.

Report.

Guest Crocodile1973

message from Achotjan :

Cheers

Achotjan

he's already posted it twice above your posts m8

Guest Ryan D

Report.

oh now i got ur attention,im sorry the truth isnt always pumpkin pie.dont take it personally. just learn from it. im not that important remember.

Guest DiabloBasic

Hello everyone, I signed up recently and congratulations for the great community.

This morning I installed the new release 9.5 with 54 bb the problem that I can not send and receive text messages, I read that you need to edit the file libmmgsdilib.so but the problem that I see when I try to edit the written symbols and infinite, as I do ? thanks

Guest jdelmejor

Hi, how I can install the kernel "2.6.29-zKernel-14072011"?

I'm in "Iris TripNMiUI-0.9.5".

Sorry, I'm Spanish.

Edited by jdelmejor

Guest Ezephus

O.K.

BB .65, 0.9.5.

SMS does work ! (:D)

But Camera and Video, no… (green lines… And forcing the preview size to 854x480 doesn't work)

^^ How can I do ?

You've made a great job, Trip, thx a lot !

Guest Ryukenden

oh now i got ur attention,im sorry the truth isnt always pumpkin pie.dont take it personally. just learn from it. im not that important remember.

U are weak, and good job on -1 this reply... Like i said, u are weak...

Edited by Ryukenden

@ Trip

Unfortunately i couldnt fix the sms issue, tried a modified libmmgsdilib.so but still the same problem :( used a different mms.apk and telphony provider apk and still have the issue. :(

going to flash 0.9.0 and then update to 0.9.5 without formatting data, see if it helps.

Also been looking into your rom and found that your busybox has a different structure to normal. in bin rather than xbin? could this result in problems?

Many thanks for all your develepment with X10

i hate these haters :( maybe start your own blog?

Its a shame that when miui updates it breaks things :(

Guest xerex.exe

U are weak, and good job on -1 this reply... Like i said, u are weak...

got +1 from me ;)

@ Trip

Unfortunately i couldnt fix the sms issue, tried a modified libmmgsdilib.so but still the same problem :( used a different mms.apk and telphony provider apk and still have the issue. :(

going to flash 0.9.0 and then update to 0.9.5 without formatting data, see if it helps.

Also been looking into your rom and found that your busybox has a different structure to normal. in bin rather than xbin? could this result in problems?

Many thanks for all your develepment with X10

i hate these haters :( maybe start your own blog?

Its a shame that when miui updates it breaks things :(

you must change your baseband to .65 ... and not the tripnbb ;)the regulary baseband.you can found it on third post.

Edited by xerex.exe

Guest geordieboy2011

aww baby is sulking cos he not to bright.................

go away and save some air and our time your just as bad as the god lovers posting crap

we dont need people like you on this forum filling the posts full ov s**t

this site needs to be modded more and post deleted cause im lost looking for info bout this rom not whos good and bad and stuff......

tryed new rom today trip but went back to 0.9 as 0.9.5 is not as stable

faults i found

(apart from known )

1 internet drops on network got to turn off net and got to restart in settings

2 cant change launcher as lose the ability to add widgets to upper part of screen (ie clock and fb ) ok at bottom part tho

but looks good and also keep up the good work but have a few nights off you and the gf deserver it lol

Guest CeeJay-88

i have a problem to report... i am using an x10i and the BB 65 seems to dip signal alot... so i have tested a few others but cannot find another fully working one.....

2nd problem.... everybody that i have spoken to whilst being on this rom has said that they can hardly hear me and that i sound far away... has anybody had the chance to call people to see if there microphone levels are really low ?

Also DND mode does not work! :-(

Hope this helps

I can confirm that i can download apps and run them fine (for another user that had same problem)

Guest JazzLOCO

It is funny how things come up to this, where someone with a slightly higher common sense but high assertiveness (a.k.a. ego, like you mentioned) has to resort to name-calling and **** (which I would assume to be improper taunts). I think, like some in the community, that each one has the right to give the necessary data input to send some FEEDBACK to Trip, as of now, my favorite ROM developer, besides Wolfbreak. Yes, I agree there is excessive lip service going around, and sometimes exaggerated adulation, bus some of us actually go forth into testing every aspect. I installed this, and the camera has no native support, and thus, I said so.

As far as hype... I do accept it DID give me hope for at least the same results as 1.7.3 android 2.2.1-based ROM Trip made, till now the best camera and video resolutions available, better than Wolfbreak's. I have a nice Colombian group of chicks dancing about in very nice (lack of) clothes, to prove it, along with pics to prove it! ;)

So I agree and disagree with you, Ryan D!

Good works Trip! I'm going to test your rom. And reports bugs after.

But I have question about BB 65 because it's writing X10a on the file and if I have X10i, is it working ?

Guest alpha dogg

Хахахахахахахахахахахахахахахахахахахахахаха !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I laugh at you all in person - freaks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Received another dose - and it was crap !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Хахахахахахахахахахахахахахахахахахахахахаха !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trip - You start rebate is not childish. Promise one thing (not saying that this was not), and in light throws something completely different. Just do not need me gag! This time I'm right as never before! Yes, you hick my friend!