[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Neel007

I have an Blu-Ray 1080P demo video for testing purposes uploaded. You can download it here. Unzip the file and add the movie to youre sdcard and play to check sound/video quality of all my released roms.

https://rapidshare.c....Helicopter.zip

http://www.mediafire...t8s7i1qp21r6932

this is full 1080p .mp4 file.. so it will be hardware acc.

but i have already checked many 1080p files before... they wont even run in video player...

soft decoding lags like hell

Edited by Neel007

Guest o0k00l

Hey trip few of questions ... Hope you wont mind answering :-

1)a2sd working?

2) miui version you will release

3) things that are not working ...

Guest Cyberman_NI

Cant wait for the day she does. That z guy was the first who said it was impossible and then he released 2 files that are only needed by Bravia. Nothing more. No credits to him at all. :rolleyes:

Implementing my tweaks now, then the release will be uploaded.

Trip I'm pretty sure it was YOU that started talking about implementing bravia on the x10 before anyone. Then when you said you had it 50% done, you got slagged off all over the place!!!! Then z's 50% piss take. He then change his mind and said it was 100% (maybe he copied your 50% twice :P )

99.9% x10 Modaco loves trip...

and at least 70% x10 xda uses trips roms ;) (secret lovers)

Edited by Cyberman_NI

Guest TripNRaVeR

Trip I'm pretty sure it was YOU that started talking about implementing bravia on the x10 before anyone. Then when you said you had it 50% done, you got slagged off all over the place!!!! Then z's 50% piss take. He then change his mind and said it was 100% (maybe he copied your 50% twice :P )

99.9% x10 Modaco loves trip...

You right i was the first.. but i said it was possible... the other person said IT CANT BE DONE he started to make fun of it and all other crap and then he releases something?

We never know what it is but the hell with him. He must do where he thinks he feels best with. Thats the last i say about it.

MIUI version is 1.7.22 will be upgraded later after all is finished. Didnt test app2sd if it isnt working it will be fixed in the next release. Is no prio for me now. Will check at that video for 1080P now. I'm curious.

edit:

My sensation is allready bricked lol :lol:

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

Going for a final test now. Flashing the rom and test test test. All seems good and tweaks are implemented in the new kernel!

Note:

S.E. has added some security to this kernel. They block the method we used for xrecovery (chargemon)

I need to invest more time so work arround the security fix. Heads off the S.E. they have done a good job in fixing the security holes.

They have a new protection that goes even into the /data partition.... (yes this a clue to anyone who whants to know)

Hopefully all apps are working but i cant guarentee let me know if something goes wrong and try to describe the steps decently so that i can reproduce the error.

Need to know more to where the protection leads cause i did find 5 points.. there are even more points so a little help is needed.

See you soon for the release :)

Guest andrewddickey

iphone /imac - prob thinks its the same thing lol

:blink:

No more hatin' foo. Let's get back on topic:

Chuck Norris had a paper route when he was younger; there were no survivors.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Lol shut up! You mess my topic! :lol:

(this is not for you andrewddickey, but for the one above you)

One thing that doesnt work in this release is the flashlight/torch app. Also the screen goes to max brightness again :lol: :lol: :lol: Fix this one later not as important now.

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest strix75

Activated yes, cant start the recording on 1080P because I use the SE camera file. Now lookin at the Galaxy S2 to investigate how it is done there. Now the S2 uses Samsung camera files in custom roms so i cant fix it now, possibly later. All the work in the rom is done and it the rom is ready for 1080P.

Just for the record i added also the amrwb codecs, not sure if anyone needs them but the rom needs to be complete.

E.T.A. 60 minutes from now on, MAX.

Baseband 71 and latest S.E. kernel are requiered. If you are on my pre-rooted SE 2.3.3 then you will be able to upgrade from xrecovery like it was before.

Ih is gone it´s time for al release soon i think he he.

My my i´m so excited.

Guest TripNRaVeR

When chuck norris' phone wlod's... People die....

Sent from my SO-01C using Tapatalk

OMG! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: stop messing arround!

thanks for the clue Sir Chris B)

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest Cyberman_NI

PS: does your sgs2 have a blue tint if your not looking at it on the sweet spot which is very narrow. I have only a few more days to send mine back.. I'm thinking trip is right with the htc sentsation despite the thinkness and lack of nfc.

Guest Neel007

When chuck norris' phone wlod's... People die....

Sent from my SO-01C using Tapatalk

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ONTOPIC--> :P GB :P GB :P GB :P GB :P

Guest Cyberman_NI

Chris is always allowed jokes

True, lets not forget without chris sending trip his spare x10 we'd all have had to buy new phones by now!!!!

Chris tell us a joke while trip roll's out another phat one!!!!