[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest hemo1001

He Trip,

The rom works for me now perfect. I have a strange bug in the keyboard (1.2.1). The keyboard is missing a lot of numbers on the letters??

The number 3 on the E

the number 6 on the Y

the number 7 on the U

the number 8 on the I

the number 9 on the O

how can i fix it??

if you want temprory fix install any keyboard from market ....

Guest t0anh0

already but still useless... no crt monitor anim at off screen... Any suggestion? tq..

Make sure dont set fast in spare parts (it should be normal)

Guest InSaiyanOne

screen ON/OFF animation useless.. why? How to config...?

;)

Made sure you haven't changed the level of animations of your rom in your settings?

edit: nevermind...

Edited by InSaiyanOne

Guest ROMan0

Weak slider

In my Gauge Battery Widget I would like to set the background opacity near to 0, but the slider doesn't react correctly. I know how to use these sliders since also in system settings many sliders are available for setup i.e volume or brightness. The other sliders are quite laggy IMO but the one in Gauge Battery Widget does only react against the right side but very very weak.

What might be the solution? Any idea? Re-installing the app directly from the market doesn't help.

Btw I use GO Launcher

Thanks Trip for your efforts.

Guest mydudez

you can try this commands using adb shell :

http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=859571

Instructions :-

1-Download this Package : http://dl.google.com...r12-windows.zip

2-boot to Xrecovery then connect USB then write these commands in PC then :-_

Start >>>>>cmd >>>>write in cmd : cd C:\(SDK directory)\platform-tools >>>>adb shell then:-

rm -r /sdcard

mkdir sdcard

chmod 777 sdcard

Then flash or restore without reboot from xrecovery ... (you can flash while you're already connected with PC)

if you know how to use it .. :S

it always works ..... otherwise the( easier to learn )solution is to flash 2.1 and update

just followed ur instructions but after boot to xrecovery, when i run adb shell , got this error : device not found

Edited by mydudez

Guest drdownload

On 1.2.1 reboot after disabling and enabling the wifi with the notification buttons. also massive battery drain (5 % / h) with standby.

Guest scattaman

Well if you already have 1.2 i don't recomend .... i don't know about the changelog yet but it looks like there's no difference as you say .....

I actually made the transition from 1.2 to 1.2.1 and this time I installed all my apps manually instead of using titanium backup. The Rom is actually a lot more stable than the previous build! Certain apps still won't install (this rom hates book readers apparently) but it's definitely more stable

Guest JazzLOCO

Very good ROM, Trip, only a couple of issues, like the MIUI camera not being able to use the LED, the brightness when minimum and the lock is on, you have to use the left button+vol up to make it bright, the max brightness when turning to screen off, and a couple other ones, but regardless, a very fast ROM! Keep up the good work bro!

Guest wILDbIT
Weak slider

In my Gauge Battery Widget I would like to set the background opacity near to 0, but the slider doesn't react correctly. I know how to use these sliders since also in system settings many sliders are available for setup i.e volume or brightness. The other sliders are quite laggy IMO but the one in Gauge Battery Widget does only react against the right side but very very weak.

What might be the solution? Any idea? Re-installing the app directly from the market doesn't help.

Btw I use GO Launcher

Thanks Trip for your efforts.

I have the same behavior and narrowed it down to a MIUI issue

Guest jackiie

i really love your rom....but i dont like the miui-launcher^^ soo i installed the arc launcher and it works fine but i cant rearrange the icons (order by name, date, etc) or add widgets with the launcher. everytime i try this the whole system crashes.....any ideas how to solve this ?

Guest Mykekeul35

Issues :

- FC while i want to enter in the DND Mode

- Still the issus whith brightness on the notification bar

- APP2SD not working

- The phone is going to max brigntness before screen off

- Camera Flash led not working with photos but working with video

- Some apps still fail to install

(manual fix : flash apk via flashtool)

@ Trip : Is it possible to include the Panorama Fix of Z in the next release panorama-fix-z.zip on XDA

After 2H, the 1.2.1 is more stable than the 1.2 rom

PS : Where could i find the Azerty keyboard ?

Thanks Trip ! You're like a GOD

Edited by Mykekeul35

Guest marcjuh2811

hi all

after using it for a while startet to instal a few appz..

manly my sms hadcent if messed up and fc...

when installing adwEX fast and smooth like ever

wifi freeking fast

singnal mostly 3g but switching to H were i normaly got H all the time.

but i think that cuz trip tweaked the other radio signal ;)

further its a great rom tnx trip and all the others for solutions and tips and chris for his inmens humor love it...less stress more fun :lol:

edit; my atakephone phone-app to makes FC when using???????

even after xrec fixing permissions, new install, no backup, fresh market dl..

all result in fc when using it straight away :o

hope it will be diffrent in the new update cuz i cant get them to work.

using only the miui stuff now and its fast LOL

Edited by marcjuh2811

More flawless in the this release

Thx Trip!

but i write many time

PLZ PLZ FIX TORCH IN LOCKSCREEN

except torch&flash(in photocam), everything is fully working

p.s if you so busy to fix torch, plz say what part is control torch

Guest Lord_Baal

@ Trip : Is it possible to include the Panorama Fix of Z in the next release panorama-fix-z.zip on XDA

After 2H, the 1.2.1 is more stable than the 1.2 rom

PS : Where could i find the Azerty keyboard ?

Thanks Trip ! You're like a GOD

I Don't know if it helps, but if you need something to take Panorama Pictures, look for Photaf on Market, while we don't have the Panorama apk working.

Guest Mykekeul35
I Don't know if it helps, but if you need something to take Panorama Pictures, look for Photaf on Market, while we don't have the Panorama apk working.

The SE's Panorama Bêta app is working well (the flash camera too) with Z's fix on the 1.2.1 Trip's rom.

Guest jpminou

For voice quality problem and peoples can't hear you try to use another BB like BB61 or BB67 but keep the new jun 2011 kernel.

but Battery Drain comes with the new kernel.

post-892579-0-79081500-1312460604_thumb.

Edited by jpminou

Guest daashali

@ Trip

Thanks for your great job as always. I have a request which I think can help lots of people. as you may know there is a fix for RTL languages problem in MIUI forum. If its possible please add it in your future releases. Thanks again.