[ROM] [13-08] TripANogenMod-Iris 001_N.235.U.B71

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest festa20
Hmmmmm, Trip is on a short vacation....And of course he is still working hard at......................Teaser anybody?????

YEP......TripNArc...1.0....Coming sooooooooon!!!!!!!

Hey Chris buddy :)

Trip been in touch with you i guess

Can not wait"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

Guest cjsabaki

Trip just said it was going to be a customized version of the Arc 2.3.3 software with a few TripNfeatures added...

Just enuff information to peak OUR curiosity!!!!!! :) B) :D

Best regards,

Chris

Guest Cyberman_NI
Trip just said it was going to be a customized version of the Arc 2.3.3 software with a few TripNfeatures added...

Just enuff information to peak OUR curiosity!!!!!! B) :D ;)

Best regards,

Chris

Looks good chris. Hope he enjoys his wee holiday and does remember to come back! The x10 is just a dumb phone without him. I need another fix soon :)

Guest glim9981

Just enuff information to peak OUR curiosity!!!!!! :) B) :D

Best regards,

Chris

Such a great news...better get ready a Arc ROM while waiting for the official GB...

Hope to get it soon...hehehe...

Guest gogogu
this forum is dying B) that's what the MODs want :)

Anyone for a game of darts or eye spy while we wait? Mods please bring back trip!

Guest Drax01

Come On some one pickup on this rom!! :rolleyes: Trip has a lot to due and could use some help. I would like to see this as a every day rom for me :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CAYCE_VII
This will be updated. :huh:

YEEEEEAAAAHHH!! thank you SSSOOO much! :blink: I'm just not a fan of the MIUI interface, im sure theyre great roms i just think if thats what i wanted i would by an iphone...but im glad that this isnt an abandoned project!

Guest smithinsundar

Ya i dont understand y people luv MiUI than cm7. trips Cm7 looks awesome waiting fo an update on dis rom. Simply luv dis one.

Trip don keep us waiting. Pls giv us an update wen u r done wid current work

Guest smithinsundar

Ya i dont understand y people luv MiUI than cm7. trips Cm7 looks awesome waiting fo an update on dis rom. Simply luv dis one.

Guest shadounet

+1000

Edited by shadounet

Guest CAYCE_VII

Maybe he waited to use camera for update this ROM....

well, it's just nothing has been updated since the 4th of June...all that's been said is "this will be updated" which isn't saying much

Guest JazzLOCO

well, it's just nothing has been updated since the 4th of June...all that's been said is "this will be updated" which isn't saying much

It's all about patience, bro! At least Trip is doing what SE fails to do any sooner! ;-)

Guest JazzLOCO

BTW, Trip, I'm gonna try this one, too... lemme finish downloading! the other one was great, nevertheless, I'm a compulsive tester! LOLlaugh.gif