[ROM] [13-08] TripANogenMod-Iris 001_N.235.U.B71

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Drax01

As far as i know this release isnt wanted much.... Therefore it is the last release to be updated.

I due I due LOL but i said that all ready LOL

Guest CAYCE_VII

As far as i know this release isnt wanted much.... Therefore it is the last release to be updated.

Trip, come on, if your cyanogenmod Froyo rom is doing so well, why wouldn't a gingerbread one do well?

Guest CAYCE_VII

Give Him time 1 Rom at a time. All the things he fix in the other rom will be used in this one. Time just Give him Time B)

yeah okay but this tells me otherwise

@Trip I would rather have CyanogenMod 7 gingerbread built by you rather than gingerbread by SE...

Guest CAYCE_VII

yeah okay but this tells me otherwise

@Trip I would rather have CyanogenMod 7 gingerbread built by you rather than gingerbread by SE...

Ok, so, I am now on jerpelea's CM7 and I like it but i hate using BB patch, and there are patches to fix everything all over the place and the thread is just a mess. I would rather have a dev that can organize their work and make it as easy to install as possible. the current steps are: flash BB67 flash rom, flash patch, flash FPS fix flash LED fix flash custom kernel...and that doesnt even work....pleeeeaasseeee trip update this to at the very least be usable!

Guest CAYCE_VII

sir frm do i get market in cyanogen rom plz tell me ???

if you're asking if the market is INCLUDED in this ROM i'm pretty sure it is BUT, WiFi does NOT work so unless you have unlimited data i would not recommend this ROM.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JazzLOCO

I do sincerely confess that even though I am a MIUI fan, the CM7 has been in my mind everyday since I first used it! don't desist, TRIP, you da man!!

Guest p3terr

Hey TRiP! any plans on working again with this ROM?? it would be so nice to have CM7 with the new baseband .71

Edited by p3terr