[ROM] [13-08] TripANogenMod-Iris 001_N.235.U.B71

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

Camera photo is only 8mp video recording works as in miui. Dont know if i get it fulle working for the release. But for a first release it will be good.

You can then enjoy CM7 nightly build 155 with camera B)

Guest Drax01

Camera photo is only 8mp video recording works as in miui. Dont know if i get it fulle working for the release. But for a first release it will be good.

You can then enjoy CM7 nightly build 155 with camera B)

I know I ask this allready will we need your BB71 ?

Guest cjsabaki

Hehehe!!! Rockin.......

Thank you Trip!!!

P.S. EPIC BLUE N BOLD THEME, AND download the theme chooser wallpaper app in the market, Search cm7 theme or theme chooser. These are apk files and install just like apks, then select in theme chooser app to apply, reboot after to make sure its all done!

post-892595-0-56165900-1313248856_thumb.

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest Drax01

Thank You for what I think my phone should be.:rolleyes: Camera ALL works I download from market fine. I have not tryed WIFI but i will soon. Thanks Again Trip dam Thanks

Thank You for what I think my phone should be.:rolleyes: Camera ALL works I download from market fine. I have not tryed WIFI but i will soon. Thanks Again Trip dam Thanks

Wi fi working fine! Thanks again Trip, keep up the good Work(magic)

Hehehe!!! Rockin.......

Thank you Trip!!!

P.S. EPIC BLUE N BOLD THEME, AND download the theme chooser wallpaper app in the market, Search cm7 theme or theme chooser. These are apk files and install just like apks, then select in theme chooser app to apply, reboot after to make sure its all done!

The look is awesome mate !