[ROM] Cyanogenmod 6.1.1 v3 - FINAL! [FULL HW!!]

Guest gnufabio

Guest gnufabio
nothing... the problem is that i need to recalibrate the compass everitime that i use the google maps or copilot... and it's difficult to recalibrate it in car...

if it is possible i would like that it remain calibrated

sry for my bad eng

[iT]

nessun problema tranne iol fatto che devo ricalibrare la bussola tutte le volte che uso maps o copilot, ed è difficiloe farlo in macchina.

se è possibile vorrei che rimanesse calibrato.

spero di non essere troppo seccante....

[/iT]

It can't keep calibrated, I think that it's the same also for Acer Based Rom...but i will give a look :)

Guest zorginho
It can't keep calibrated, I think that it's the same also for Acer Based Rom...but i will give a look :)

dunno i can't remember the last time that i had an acer based B)

Guest warlordcj

Does anybody else have a problem on their Acer Liquid E with the LED lights for incoming msgs and connection to wifi?

try to turn wifi on and it says "unable to scan for networks" and then it turns off.......

PLEASE HELP!!

Guest thirtytwodave
Does anybody else have a problem on their Acer Liquid E with the LED lights for incoming msgs and connection to wifi?

try to turn wifi on and it says "unable to scan for networks" and then it turns off.......

PLEASE HELP!!

since i install of a custom rom my call lights have never worked and i have tried two different boards in the phone

Also try turning on the wifi then restart

Edited by thirtytwodave

Guest MCAlex

Ok, usb tethering works well.. :)

now, does anyone use a "net traffic" monitor? because I have 1GB/month, so I would not like download more than 1gb B)

Guest gnufabio
since i install of a custom rom my call lights have never worked and i have tried two different boards in the phone

Also try turning on the wifi then restart

Sorry what do you mean? Don't leds work for you?

Ok, usb tethering works well.. :)

now, does anyone use a "net traffic" monitor? because I have 1GB/month, so I would not like download more than 1gb :D

Uhm, never used it, give a look on the market B)

Update: try this or this

Edited by gnufabio

Guest thirtytwodave

sorry just got back from work ya since the first custom rom my call leds have never worked. but then if i put a stock 14 rom or anything less then 2.2.2 (with the exception of lcf it crashes the phone as well)in it as soon as i hit a softkey the phone locks up and i have to pull the battery i have just learned to live with it

Edited by thirtytwodave

Guest gnufabio
sorry just got back from work ya since the first custom rom my call leds have never worked. but then if i put a stock 14 rom or anything less then 2.2.2 (with the exception of lcf it crashes the phone as well)in it as soon as i hit a softkey the phone locks up and i have to pull the battery i have just learned to live with it

O_o i think that it's a problem with your device, sorry =|

Guest gnufabio

What is coming soon: final 2.3 version. It will be the definitive version, a full rom with some updates. Then i will stop to work on this project since it's almost finished :)

Guest blueyes80
What is coming soon: final 2.3 version. It will be the definitive version, a full rom with some updates. Then i will stop to work on this project since it's almost finished :)

Great job! I'm very curious to try the definitive version!

Guest vikings123

Great news.

Will Metal Camera be included?

Look forwards to the new version!

Guest blueyes80
Great news.

I found a bug: if I power on my phone when I'm charging it, recharge stoping. I have to plug off the mini-usb cable.

Sorry for my bad english.

(ITALIANO)

Ho trovato un errore: se accendo il telefono mentre è in ricarica, la ricarica si interrompe e non rimprende finchè non stacco e riattacco il cavo mini-usb.

Guest gnufabio
Great news.

Hope that...

I found a bug: if I power on my phone when I'm charging it, recharge stoping. I have to plug off the mini-usb cable.

(ITALIANO)

Ho trovato un errore: se accendo il telefono mentre è in ricarica, la ricarica si interrompe e non rimprende finchè non stacco e riattacco il cavo mini-usb.

That's a known bug...actually why don't know how to solve it

Guest zorginho

(ITALIANO)

as gnufabio said we can live with it.

Guest Suxsem
Tomorrow I'll try! I have to configure adb with my laptop.

if you have terminal emulator you can type

1) "su"

2) "cat /data/system/ms3c_yamaha.cfg"

can you do it now please? ^^

if you can't, no problem :)

Guest blueyes80
if you have terminal emulator you can type

1) "su"

2) "cat /data/system/ms3c_yamaha.cfg"

can you do it now please? ^^

if you can't, no problem :)

done

I configured adb correctly.

0,-80,-112,400,255,255,255,2147483647,2147483647,2147483647,0,

With CM611 compass works worse then acer froyo rom.

Edited by blueyes80

Guest vikings123
Hope that...

That's a known bug...actually why don't know how to solve it

Danke!

Edited by vikings123

Guest gnufabio
Could I safely wipe cache and dalvik cache or will I lost the signal? Is still present that bug?

I don't know...the signal shouldn't be lost, but make a nandroid backup before :)