[ROM] Cyanogenmod 6.1.1 v3 - FINAL! [FULL HW!!]

Guest gnufabio

Guest zorginho

a dronix developer (best rom for ideos) on an italian forun said that:

per lo scheduling dell'I/O c'e' gia' l'utility dalla dronix 0.1 e si chiama "ionice" e si trova nello strato linux sottostante e serve per settare le priorita' di input output dei processi...

In piu' c'e' anche un'altra utility (che completa il quadro) che io uso moltissimo (si chiama "nice") e stavo sistemando un programmino per utilizzarla e sto parlando dello scheduling del processore, ossia la possibilita' di modificare la priorita' di scheduling del processoread alcune applicazioni in modo che la ROM diventi ancor piu' performante.

Sulla mia ROM gira' gia' da molto tempo, proprio per questo riesco ad ottenere i miglio punteggi di tutti con i benchmark :-P (a parte il mio modulo per l'overclock).

Pensavo di aggiungere questa nuova feature nella 0.5 in pratica voglio aumentare un po di priorita' al launcher e ad altri particolari pocessi in modo che la ROM risulti supermega fluida!!

Ora sicuramente molti cuochi useranno queste info per tirar fuori la stessa cosa spacciandola per propria, ma non importa, ormai ho il "CALLO" XDXD

ENG:

for scheduling I / O there 'already' utility from dronix 0.1 and is called "ionice" and is located in the layer below, and Linux is used to set the priorities' input process output ...

In addition 'there' yet another utility (which completes the picture) that I use a lot (it's called "nice") and I was placing a small program to use it and I'm talking about the scheduling of the processor, ie the ability 'to change the priority 'of the scheduling processoread some applications so that the ROM will become even more' performance.

ROM running on my 'already' a long time, because of that I can get the miles with the benchmark scores of all:-P (a part of my form for overclocking).

I add this new feature in 0.5 I want to increase a little in practice the priority 'to the launcher and other details so that the ROM pocessi result Supermega fluid!

Now certainly many cooks will use this info to come up with the same guise of its own, but it does not matter, now I have the "Call" xDxD

so the question id that: it is possible to use that utilities to increase the priority of some processes such as the launcher, the sms app ecc..?

i think that this tweak can speed up the animations.

EDIT: i've fount also this script: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1111145

seems to work well

Edited by zorginho

Guest gnufabio
a dronix developer (best rom for ideos) on an italian forun said that:

ENG:

so the question id that: it is possible to use that utilities to increase the priority of some processes such as the launcher, the sms app ecc..?

i think that this tweak can speed up the animations.

EDIT: i've fount also this script: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1111145

seems to work well

Suxsem was working on a script that use "renice" to set the priority of some processes, in this days i'm very very busy and i can't work on this rom. I will work with Suxsem and thepasto to speed up our liquid when i have enought time :blink:

Guest zorginho

No prob, BTW i've tried the script in the xda link and speeds up a lot ur cm 6.1.1 no more microlags and a lot of free ram around 94Mb :blink:

Guest Ma7moud
No prob, BTW i've tried the script in the xda link and speeds up a lot ur cm 6.1.1 no more microlags and a lot of free ram around 94Mb :blink:

do you know if this script works for GB roms ??

Guest zbrin

I think we have a problem with the new market app 3.0. Cannot install it. Any solution gnufabio :D?

I installed this LINK and its working fine ;) (I had to overwrite the previous one)

Guest dread2k9

I installed this LINK and its working fine ;) (I had to overwrite the previous one)

Hmm...same problem as before.... how to overwrite?... Just install over apk manager doesnt work :-/

Guest gnufabio

I think we have a problem with the new market app 3.0. Cannot install it. Any solution gnufabio :D?

I think that the v 2.3 will contain the new market tongue.gif

Guest BR-ONE

have you installed the 2.3.2 market with malez before the upgrade at 3.0?

Guest zbrin

Hmm...same problem as before.... how to overwrite?... Just install over apk manager doesnt work :-/

I installed through adb, as follows:

adb remount

adb pull /system/app/Vending.apk "PATH TO BACKUP" (e.g. C:\Vending.apk : adb pull /system/app/Vending.apk "C:\Vending.apk")

adb push "PATH TO NEW MARKET" /system/app/Vending.apk

And it's done. you can also put this in a zip to flash through recovery, maybe gnufabio can make one for us ;)

Guest gnufabio

I installed through adb, as follows:

adb remount

adb pull /system/app/Vending.apk "PATH TO BACKUP" (e.g. C:\Vending.apk : adb pull /system/app/Vending.apk "C:\Vending.apk")

adb push "PATH TO NEW MARKET" /system/app/Vending.apk

And it's done. you can also put this in a zip to flash through recovery, maybe gnufabio can make one for us ;)

Sure, it will be included in the final version.

PS: Just bought an Asus Transformer :P

Guest aliconii

Sure, it will be included in the final version.

PS: Just bought an Asus Transformer :P

great news. so next we see ROMs from you for the transformer????

non vedo l'ora

Guest gnufabio

great news. so next we see ROMs from you for the transformer????

non vedo l'ora

Yeah, when Icecream Sandwich will be out with the source tongue.gif

Guest dread2k9

I noticed one bug for me so far. After longer usage, my device doesn't recognize usb connection to my pc. I can't mound SD card. I have to reboot my liquid then it works :). Smb else?

Btw, this is my daily ROM for some Weeks :)...it works great and battery is very good :) Thank you again fabio, will donate soon :)

Guest gnufabio

I noticed one bug for me so far. After longer usage, my device doesn't recognize usb connection to my pc. I can't mound SD card. I have to reboot my liquid then it works :). Smb else?

Btw, this is my daily ROM for some Weeks :)...it works great and battery is very good :) Thank you again fabio, will donate soon :)

Wow, thanks :)

About the bug: have you tried to unplug and replug the usb? It should work..

Guest dread2k9

Wow, thanks :)

About the bug: have you tried to unplug and replug the usb? It should work..

Yes i already tried...but no success :-/ If nobody else has this problem, i think i need to reflash or so... :-/

Guest zorginho

No i have no bug, only the compass is uncalibrated and needs to recalibrate at every reboots.

Sent from my Liquid using Tapatalk

Guest gnufabio

No i have no bug, only the compass is uncalibrated and needs to recalibrate at every reboots.

Sent from my Liquid using Tapatalk

That problem will be fixed in the next version :P