[ROM] Cyanogenmod 6.1.1 v3 - FINAL! [FULL HW!!]

Guest gnufabio

Guest albi86

I have no problem with sd card and use Windows 7 in both 32-bit and 64 bit to work! this rom is so perfect ! ;)

ps: and also linux ubuntu 11.04 :P

Edited by albi86

Guest blueyes80
I did not include that version because it had some problems for me ;)

It's the stock acer microphone module :P

English

I tried again: with 3rd application like Skype or csipsimple audio level is very very low without handsfree. With speaker microphone volume is boost and became great. Issue dont seem present in normal phonecall.

Thank you for fantastic ROM! I hope u can fix this small bug!

Italiano

Ho fatto ulteriori prove: con le applicazioni di terze parti come Skype o csipsimple il livello del microfono è davvero basso se non si usa il vivavoce. Con il vivavoce diventa ottimo! Sembrerebbe che il problema non riguardi invece le normali chiamate vocali che invece sembrano funzionare correttamente.

Grazie per la fantastica ROM! Spero potrai sistemare questo piccolo bug!

Guest torrorosso

try my fix for audio, is it better?fix of mic

strange( fix working for dictaphones, but not for skype( strange)))) the mic sensivity is great only if skype is not launched)))) when skype is logged in, the mic sensivity is very low((

Edited by torrorosso

Guest treyguitar
Hi and thanks for the hard work. ;)

I found another bug: no voice synthetizer (including the built-in Pico TTS) works. If you install SVox Classic and enable it in Voice Synthesis settings, Settings force close...

Thanks again :P

EDIT: another bug: after installing the Gingerbread theme, on startup it asks for the PIN two times, with two different screens (on the second one you have to Cancel). This is a bit annoying :D

Happened to me with T&L, solved pushing a TTSService.apk from a froyo rom (in that case I've taken it from froyometal) to /system/app . Maybe this ROM is missing that file too, gnufabio can you check that?

Guest blueyes80
try my fix for audio, is it better?fix of mic

strange( fix working for dictaphones, but not for skype( strange)))) the mic sensivity is great only if skype is not launched)))) when skype is logged in, the mic sensivity is very low((

I'll wait for a full working patch!

Guest Lens_flare
Hey, everybody, I has fixed the boot.img, so the SD mounting is working a 100%)

You can try, link

Let me guess, my sdfix? ;)

1024 sd cache size..

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest torrorosso
If u included some hacks in kernel, i think that the SD mount fix can cause issues, because it is a fix released by lens flare, not specific for ur rom

i dont want to be angry, but you`ve better try my fix of SD, and watch, is there any issues, or not! And not guess!

Guest gnufabio
If u included some hacks in kernel, i think that the SD mount fix can cause issues, because it is a fix released by lens flare, not specific for ur rom

There isn't any hack in kernel, only ramdisk

Guest sundawg
There isn't any hack in kernel, only ramdisk

@GNUFAB....everything looks perfect..SD mount works fine...the only issue as other posters earlier had mentioned about low incall volume..is def an issue.i did try some old audio lib s it works but after a boot its back to low volume issue.and yes also tried torroso's fix..but same.other then that i don't see any relevant issues as such..battery drain i guess is same as other cm's...so its all good..could be made better..but overall great rom ;)

Edited by sundawg

Guest zorginho
i dont want to be angry, but you`ve better try my fix of SD, and watch, is there any issues, or not! And not guess!

I'm not angry... ill try ur fixes soon

Guest gnufabio
@GNUFAB....everything looks perfect..SD mount works fine...the only issue as other posters earlier had mentioned about low incall volume..is def an issue.i did try some old audio lib s it works but after a boot its back to low volume issue.and yes also tried torroso's fix..but same.other then that i don't see any relevant issues as such..battery drain i guess is same as other cm's...so its all good..could be made better..but overall great rom ;)

So torrorosso's fix doesn't work? I didn't test it :P

Guest sundawg
I'm not angry... ill try ur fixes soon

@Zorg...I believe he mentioned he's angry.cause ur flaming as you're not using his patch..lol..hehe ;)

Guest sundawg
So torrorosso's fix doesn't work? I didn't test it :P

Yeh GNU i did try coupla times torroso's patch..it ain't work for me..don't know about others..no offense @torroso.. ;)

Guest torrorosso
Yeh GNU i did try coupla times torroso's patch..it ain't work for me..don't know about others..no offense @torroso.. ;)

did you mean both fixes? And SD, and mic? SD working perfect for me, but mic works only in voicesearch&dictaphones.. not working with skype..

Guest gnufabio
did you mean both fixes? And SD, and mic? SD working perfect for me, but mic works only in voicesearch&dictaphones.. not working with skype..

That's great, anyone can confirm? ;)

Guest blueyes80
That's great, anyone can confirm? ;)

English

SD mount (on windows xp) and voicesearch works fine even without patches.

Italiano

A me l'SD mount funziona perfettamente (con windows xp) così come la ricerca vocale senza applicare nessuna patch.

Negative on my side... at first SD mount seemed to work fine but after 2 or 3 unmounts+remounts i start getting 0.00 byte files and some files appear in LOST.DIR.

After flashing SD fix posted above everything appears fine.. but i don't know whether i will re-appear later.

In the process of configuring settings i noticed that there is no option to select live wallpapers. Please post addon!!! It's the fastest ROM and i know that they make the phone slow.... but its still a missing feature which should be there IMO :-)

Guest sundawg

I mean't Mic fix..the sd works outta box for me atleast without fix.but yes mic fix don't work for voice call very low.i even tried other ways to fix it..it works after boot same stufff..between i'm gonna fix it by t'row.i had actually fixed it in my miui & cm nightly version earlier...will try figure out the issue..Gud try torroroso ..thanks anyway.. ;)

Guest gnufabio
Negative on my side... at first SD mount seemed to work fine but after 2 or 3 unmounts+remounts i start getting 0.00 byte files and some files appear in LOST.DIR.

After flashing SD fix posted above everything appears fine.. but i don't know whether i will re-appear later.

In the process of configuring settings i noticed that there is no option to select live wallpapers. Please post addon!!! It's the fastest ROM and i know that they make the phone slow.... but its still a missing feature which should be there IMO :-)

Uhm i will try the sd fix...if it keep working well i will add it in the next update :P

For live wallpapers: i removed them since i hate them xD I will upload an addon

I mean't Mic fix..the sd works outta box for me atleast without fix.but yes mic fix don't work for voice call very low.i even tried other ways to fix it..it works after boot same stufff..between i'm gonna fix it by t'row.i had actually fixed it in my miui & cm nightly version earlier...will try figure out the issue..Gud try torroroso ..thanks anyway.. ;)

Great, i'm waiting :D

hi, in this custom rom i can send mms with data disabled? i don't have a flat connection...

thx,

Qwewq

I don't know, i didn't try, sorry :D

Guest MCAlex

My Feeback:

- I think the grey boot image is a bit "poor"

- CM animation seems to be faster than CM nightly builds (Yeah, I looked at that too :P )

- the setup.... err... I mean I did it once, at the last page I clicked "next" and it went to "Touch the android to start" :D I did it twice, it crashed D: loool

- amazingly fast *_* damn (is it because dithering is off?)

- auto brightness (luminosità) seems to be not working for me.. I tried under my lamp and covering the sensor, but it seems to be the same..

- I noticed only now that is froyo, lol :D amazing *_*

- Camera works great *_* and Camcorder is AMAZING *____* (BTW, how can I remove the "sounds", lol?)

- I tried "battleheart"...it lost my data -.- PD

This rom has no bugs, at least since now I haven't seen them, lol.

enjoy this rom! ;)

ita: gnu ho backuppato con tb e qua ho fatto ripristina dati+app, come è che m ha perso i salvataggi?

Edited by MCAlex