[ROM] Cyanogenmod 6.1.1 v3 - FINAL! [FULL HW!!]

Guest gnufabio

Guest gnufabio
My Feeback:

- I think the grey boot image is a bit "poor"

- CM animation seems to be faster than CM nightly builds (Yeah, I looked at that too :D )

- the setup.... err... I mean I did it once, at the last page I clicked "next" and it went to "Touch the android to start" :D I did it twice, it crashed D: loool

- amazingly fast *_* damn (is it because dithering is off?)

- auto brightness (luminosità) seems to be not working for me.. I tried under my lamp and covering the sensor, but it seems to be the same..

- I noticed only now that is froyo, lol :lol: amazing *_*

- Camera works great *_* and Camcorder is AMAZING *____* (BTW, how can I remove the "sounds", lol?)

- I tried "battleheart"...it lost my data -.- PD

This rom has no bugs, at least since now I haven't seen them, lol.

enjoy this rom! ;)

ita: gnu ho backuppato con tb e qua ho fatto ripristina dati+app, come è che m ha perso i salvataggi?

-I'm not good at graphic, so i kept the one from suxsem :P

-The error during setup is normal

-Dont know :D

-Settings → Cyanogenmod → User Interface → Autobrighness (Impostazioni → Cyanogenmod → Interfaccia Utente → Retroilluminazione automatica). You should play with this :D

-Yep, it's froyo 2.2.1

-Sorry, i don't know :D

-Are you coming from a Gingerbread ROM? If yes it's normal :D

Thanks for the feedback

Edited by gnufabio

Guest MCAlex
-I'm not good at graphic, so i kept the one from suxsem :P

-The error during setup is normal

-Dont know :D

-Settings → Cyanogenmod → User Interface → Autobrighness (Impostazioni → Cyanogenmod → Interfaccia Utente → Retroilluminazione automatica). You should play with this :D

-Yep, it's froyo 2.2.1

-Sorry, i don't know :D

-Are you coming from a Gingerbread ROM? If yes it's normal :D

Thanks for the feedback

Ok, thank you, i'll try with new settings ;)

however yes, i come from gb, my bad :D

if I learn how to shut off the sounds, i'll write here :D

Guest vikings123

Tested it and can not access SD storage.

Updated ....

After flashing SD_OOT patch, now I can access SD storage.

Thanks pals.

Another update ; after reboot, it won't work ..... ;) :P

Edited by vikings123

just put this in /system/apps

Was not able to put it there through Root Explorer. So does this mean i have to do it by Flashing via Malez Recovery?

Anyways thanks for the help. I'm gonna wait a few days for next update. Meanwhile i'm facing a different issue... my phone is not getting detected by Acer download tool so not able to flash bin files!!!! Anybody have any ideas?

Guest Smallville CK

Can you fix sms timestamp in this rom?? It's already fixed in MIUI (froyo) and CM7 roms and it's very usefull :)

[iTALIAN] In pratica, se ho il cellulare spento, quando arriva un sms, l'orario della data dell'sms è quella dell'accensione del cell, e non quella in cui il mittente ha inviato l'sms :/ [/iTALIAN]

PS: some info here http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=2989, here http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=2989#c87 and here http://code.google.com/p/cyanogenmod/issues/detail?id=1733

Edited by Smallville CK

Guest gnufabio
Was not able to put it there through Root Explorer. So does this mean i have to do it by Flashing via Malez Recovery?

Anyways thanks for the help. I'm gonna wait a few days for next update. Meanwhile i'm facing a different issue... my phone is not getting detected by Acer download tool so not able to flash bin files!!!! Anybody have any ideas?

Try to update drivers :D

Can you fix sms timestamp in this rom?? It's already fixed in MIUI (froyo) and CM7 roms and it's very usefull :)

[iTALIAN] In pratica, se ho il cellulare spento, quando arriva un sms, l'orario della data dell'sms è quella dell'accensione del cell, e non quella in cui il mittente ha inviato l'sms :/ [/iTALIAN]

PS: some info here http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=2989, here http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=2989#c87 and here http://code.google.com/p/cyanogenmod/issues/detail?id=1733

I will give a look B)

UPDATE: maybe fixed

Edited by gnufabio

Guest thirtytwodave

i have noticed that the acer download tool does not recognize it unless its in recovery. You have to unzip it then mount the app folder with read write then push it to /system/app

Guest zbrin

Hi gnufabio! Great work with this ROM, I was waiting for a CM 6 with full hw working! Thanks a lot.

I'm having a strange behavior though, the display is sucking all my batt, with screen off I'm having like 1%/hour which is great, but with my screen on(lowest brightness) is like 15-20% hour. Running powertop I'm getting this:

Screen off:

Top causes for wakeups:

28.2% ( 16.1) <interrupt> : dg_timer

11.2% ( 6.4) <kernel core> : hrtimer_start (tick_sched_timer)

11.1% ( 6.3) <interrupt> : msm_otg, msm_hsusb

Screen on:

Top causes for wakeups:

50.1% ( 81.7) <interrupt> : msm_i2c

18.9% ( 30.8) <interrupt> : dg_timer

4.5% ( 7.3) <kernel core> : hrtimer_start (tick_sched_timer)

At the moment on "battery use" with 3h11m unplugged ,

Display 54% (Time on -> 15m 47s -> Lowest brightness - manual pick)

Cell standby 17%

Phone idle 15%

With an acer based ROM with your kernel everything is normal and I'm having a normal Display battery drain.

I hope you can solve this, if you need more details just ask. Thanks

Guest MCAlex

I have a few question:

- I tried Navigon while I was going to a place and I noticed that it recognize where I am but the map is completely white, I only see the blue pointer. Should I download something or what?

- the Music app doesn't find any song o.O so I installed power amp

- in the camcorder I can't select any "quality" format but one: "D1", which I think is the high-quality video introduced by Sony, am I right? But how can I select others?

Thank you

Guest gedzju
I have a few question:

- I tried Navigon while I was going to a place and I noticed that it recognize where I am but the map is completely white, I only see the blue pointer. Should I download something or what?

- the Music app doesn't find any song o.O so I installed power amp

- in the camcorder I can't select any "quality" format but one: "D1", which I think is the high-quality video introduced by Sony, am I right? But how can I select others?

Thank you

in settings you need select manual or smthng like that then you will be able to set other options :)

Guest gnufabio
Screen on:

Top causes for wakeups:

50.1% ( 81.7) <interrupt> : msm_i2c

18.9% ( 30.8) <interrupt> : dg_timer

4.5% ( 7.3) <kernel core> : hrtimer_start (tick_sched_timer)

Uhm did you do any call? msm_i2c = sensors...Can you try to use the mobile without autobrightness? I'm wondering if that high drain is due to the proximity sensor or to the light sensor, if you could do some tests it would be great :)

Guest blueyes80
Uhm did you do any call? msm_i2c = sensors...Can you try to use the mobile without autobrightness? I'm wondering if that high drain is due to the proximity sensor or to the light sensor, if you could do some tests it would be great :)

My experience:

At the moment on "battery use" with 2h44m unplugged , battery level 90%

Display 45% (Time on -> 18m 23s -> automatic brightness)

Cell standby 16%

Phone idle 7%

---

no phonecall (except a short one)

Edited by blueyes80

Guest gnufabio
My experience:

At the moment on "battery use" with 2h44m unplugged , battery level 90%

Display 45% (Time on -> 18m 23s -> automatic brightness)

Cell standby 16%

Phone idle 7%

---

no phonecall (except a short one)

Ok it must be a problem of Light sensor..i will try to fix it :)

Guest blueyes80
Ok it must be a problem of Light sensor..i will try to fix it :)

It could be great! This Rom seem to have a good battery drain (except for display)! With games is smoother than other froyo rom I tried (MIUI 1.3.5, LCR-F2.0, T&l.14). Thank you for good job. I'm waiting for updates B)

Guest gnufabio
It could be great! This Rom seem to have a good battery drain (except for display)! With games is smoother than other froyo rom I tried (MIUI 1.3.5, LCR-F2.0, T&l.14). Thank you for good job. I'm waiting for updates :)

Ops sorry, i2c i touchscreen...maybe the screen has a brightness too much high?

Guest blueyes80
Ops sorry, i2c i touchscreen...maybe the screen has a brightness too much high?

I use manual level in automatic brighness

to 59 ---> 60

to 149 ---> 70

to 499 ---> 80

to 999 ---> 100

to 1749 ---> 130

to 2999 ---> 160

to 3499 ---> 200

over ---> 255

Guest gnufabio
I use manual level in automatic brighness

to 59 ---> 60

to 149 ---> 70

to 499 ---> 80

to 999 ---> 100

to 1749 ---> 130

to 2999 ---> 160

to 3499 ---> 200

over ---> 255

I don't know...in the next update i will increase the delay, so the light sensor won't be so much on.

Guest gnufabio

Update 2.2:

• Updated chocolate kernel with bottom led fix
  • Increased light sensor delay time
  • Liquid settings now is included in Settings menu and removed from launcher (more handly) (thanks Enrix835)
  • Included SD fix from torrorosso
  • Included audio effect library from torrorosso

Liquid Settings hasn't been removed, it's in Settings menu. Do not download it from market!!

Download: http://goo.gl/KezM0

Edited by gnufabio

Guest gnufabio
Thanks gnufabio for the quick reply, I will check for this display battery drainin the new update and will report back tomorow :)

Ok, don't forget to flash v 2.2 B)

Guest zbrin

Unfortunately the drain is similar, the powertop for 0% brightness (the minimum) with fixed value, aka no autobrightness, and with last update (2.2) is:

Screen on:

Top causes for wakeups:

48.0% ( 82.5) <interrupt> : msm_i2c

20.6% ( 35.4) <interrupt> : dg_timer

5.2% ( 9.0) <kernel core> : hrtimer_start (tick_sched_timer)

The touchscreen driver is the same as in the other acer ROM's? (sorry if its a dumb question xD)

Besides this the ROM is perfect :)

Guest gnufabio
Unfortunately the drain is similar, the powertop for 0% brightness (the minimum) with fixed value, aka no autobrightness, and with last update (2.2) is:

Screen on:

Top causes for wakeups:

The touchscreen driver is the same as in the other acer ROM's? (sorry if its a dumb question xD)

And what was the battery drain with 0% brightness?

Guest thepasto

Screen on:

Top causes for wakeups:

I wonder how you can take interrupts with screen on :D do you think it is useful for something? in a touch device, touchscreen and softkeys, (with screen on) are always active so i think it's normal you can see them on top B) if they go to sleep when screen is on you'll loose some actions..

Guest TheodoreTBag

after flashing

Liquid_cm6.1.1_gnufabio_v2 +

Liquid_cm6.1.1_gnufabio_v2.1 +

Liquid_cm6.1.1_gnufabio_v2.2

and after you restart from recovery,

the phone has rebooted twice .. Is this normal?

to consider that during the flash of the various updates, I rebooted the phone, I installed a patch behind the other ..

then if you go to settings -> CyanogenMod ---> anonymous statistics, it undergoes an FC

process com.cyanogenmod.cmpart

is normal?

dopo aver flashato

Liquid_cm6.1.1_gnufabio_v2 +

Liquid_cm6.1.1_gnufabio_v2.1 +

Liquid_cm6.1.1_gnufabio_v2.2

e dopo aver riavviato da recovery,

il telefono si è riavviato due volte.. è normale?

da considerare che durante i vari flash degli aggiornamenti, non ho riavviato il telefono, ho installato una patch dietro l'altra..

poi se si và in impostazioni --> cyanogenmod ---> statistiche anonime, si subisce un FC

processo com.cyanogenmod.cmpart

è nomale?