[ROM] Cyanogenmod 6.1.1 v3 - FINAL! [FULL HW!!]

Guest gnufabio

Guest blueyes80
after flashing

Liquid_cm6.1.1_gnufabio_v2 +

Liquid_cm6.1.1_gnufabio_v2.1 +

Liquid_cm6.1.1_gnufabio_v2.2

and after you restart from recovery,

the phone has rebooted twice .. Is this normal?

to consider that during the flash of the various updates, I rebooted the phone, I installed a patch behind the other ..

then if you go to settings -> CyanogenMod ---> anonymous statistics, it undergoes an FC

process com.cyanogenmod.cmpart

is normal?

dopo aver flashato

Liquid_cm6.1.1_gnufabio_v2 +

Liquid_cm6.1.1_gnufabio_v2.1 +

Liquid_cm6.1.1_gnufabio_v2.2

e dopo aver riavviato da recovery,

il telefono si è riavviato due volte.. è normale?

da considerare che durante i vari flash degli aggiornamenti, non ho riavviato il telefono, ho installato una patch dietro l'altra..

poi se si và in impostazioni --> cyanogenmod ---> statistiche anonime, si subisce un FC

processo com.cyanogenmod.cmpart

è nomale?

Twice rebooting is normal (do it ever with v2) but I dont know if you followed the correct procedure.

i have noticed that the acer download tool does not recognize it unless its in recovery. You have to unzip it then mount the app folder with read write then push it to /system/app

Thanks for the info. I just verified that its detecting phone in recovery. I was tense thinking something was wrong with my phone.

For live wallpapers, I think thats what i did already. Maybe there was a mistake. Will try that again.

Edited by usju

Guest gnufabio
@gnufabio

my friend, I know that when I open the gallery, I go to force close!

The double reboot is normal (is due to Darktremor a2sd). Also FC o Anonimous Stats, since i remove it (2mb useless:P)

For gallery i don't know, i don't have this problem =\

Guest blueyes80
The double reboot is normal (is due to Darktremor a2sd). Also FC o Anonimous Stats, since i remove it (2mb useless:P)

For gallery i don't know, i don't have this problem =\

I dont have FC in gallery and I have a lot of picture in my SD card...

Guest Dario93
@gnufabio

my friend, I know that when I open the gallery, I go to force close!

I would suggest to reboot in recovery and wipe dalvik-cache :)

Guest MCAlex
in settings you need select manual or smthng like that then you will be able to set other options :)

in which settings are you talkin about?

in camera "settings" you can only select the "color mode", video quality, format or what else is not allowed to be edit..

Guest gnufabio
in which settings are you talkin about?

in camera "settings" you can only select the "color mode", video quality, format or what else is not allowed to be edit..

The settings used are the best available, you don't need to change it :)

Guest MCAlex
The settings used are the best available, you don't need to change it B)

Ok, but why can not I change them? Maybe I would like to use h263 and not h264! :D

I mean, I only would like to know why is not possible to change them. :)

Guest android_liquid

first of all, thank you gnufabio for this smooth and wonderful rom. everything;s working fine up to this moment. however, the camera quality is really lowand crappy compare to lcr rom and other custom roms. is it possible to port the metal camera app for this rom? i tried to flash the metal camera zip but the camera app disappeared afterwards so i hv to restore to the original camera app in this rom. this rom will become perfect when the camera is fixed. i really appreciate your effort for creating this rom.

Guest gnufabio
first of all, thank you gnufabio for this smooth and wonderful rom. everything;s working fine up to this moment. however, the camera quality is really lowand crappy compare to lcr rom and other custom roms. is it possible to port the metal camera app for this rom? i tried to flash the metal camera zip but the camera app disappeared afterwards so i hv to restore to the original camera app in this rom. this rom will become perfect when the camera is fixed. i really appreciate your effort for creating this rom.

I have already tried to port the Metal Camera but i didn't succeed, don't know why =\

Guest gnufabio
Ty ! Great Job = D !

But i install HTC_IME and don't Work, it's normal ? Thanks

( i'm French sorry for my English ^^' )

An htc keyboard is already included in the pack "removed-apps", you can use that :)

Sorry but don't work. I have already install. I have instal the htcime of the. Zip and don't work. It's instal in 'language and keyboard' but i no possibility to use just the android keyboard work :/ . If i use tutorial of htcime he launche android keyboard.

Any person have a solution?

Thank a lot!

Guest gnufabio
Sorry but don't work. I have already install. I have instal the htcime of the. Zip and don't work. It's instal in 'language and keyboard' but i no possibility to use just the android keyboard work :/ . If i use tutorial of htcime he launche android keyboard.

Any person have a solution?

Thank a lot!

Did you flash the archive? The keyboard will be available after you have flashed it from recovery

Guest Xtrem krnage

Coming from liquid next last version and came back to your rom to test it and I must admit that is smoother and battery consumption seems better to me. I think our device are better handling froyo compared to gingerbread.

By the way, really waiting for a gingerbread theme to have the perfect froyo rom :)

Thanks for your work B)