☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest scorbut

It'll be great if battery drain issue will be finally fixed.

Leider it will be week after my liquid fall down and now it have nice black corner with colorful border on screen. So I hope now it will last at least to presentation of ICS.

Guest kelu85

is it normal a message that appears very often " <app> is not responding : close or wait" or... "SYSTEM is not responding : close or wait"... why??????????????????? help meeeeeeee

Guest yapa73

is it normal a message that appears very often " <app> is not responding : close or wait" or... "SYSTEM is not responding : close or wait"... why??????????????????? help meeeeeeee

be patient a little, is a problem that concerns the management of RAM and SWAP ... I think the problem will be solved on 1.9 .... ;)

Guest Roter_Flieger

So, just installed this ROM last weekend and happy so far. Still encounter some FCs which I cannot really reproduce and the already well known battery drain bites me too, but apart from it, it is really nice.

However, is it really necessary to have adbd run with root permissions? This is a real threat to phone security in case you loose your phone or leave it unattended for a while. And at least I am not able to permanently disable Application Debugging in the settings menu - no matter how many times I disable it, it comes back on after reboot...

Edited by Roter_Flieger

Guest fergard

Hey all,

Using this rom - I'm prety happy with it for everyday use. However I've encountered two naughty issues with it:

1. Sometimes WiFi just stop working. It's disabled for me most of the time, however when I enable it back, it's simply don't auto connect to saved networks. :( It's working fine for me now, so I can't determine the cause of this.

2. GSM network seem to be very unstable. Phone is showing that it's connected to 2G/3G (tried both), however when people are trying to reach me via call - they just got absolute silence (no network message about phone turned off or calling tones). That's pretty critical...

8((

Edited by fergard

Guest AlterI

Wow! How many great news!

It was so long from previous update, and today we'll have new release.

Another great thing: kernel.org and git.kernel.org are on-line!

Many thanks to developers for their persistence and great job!

There are many rumours that Android Ice Cream Sandwich will be released on Tuesday and we hope that the developers will be still with us to port it on our Liquids.

Guest Winston Ma

I am running LN 1.8, overclock my Liquid E smoothly @ 960Mhz. I noticed that LN 1.9 will come with undervolt kernel.

Is it possible for me to overclock my device further with LN 1.9, without stability issue?

Edited by Winston Ma

Guest kinsang_lee

issue:

market (com.android.vending) badword up,i can't install LNP

(need force close and repeat N times)<br>on Liquid E version 1.9<br>

Edited by kinsang_lee

After first flash the market goes to my sd and makes infinite crash of it.

after second flash all is good ... market works again ln application works great and all seems to be good but...

When I see my battery report I find this : DISPLAY 72% the other things are about 5%

in 1 hour i lost 10% of battery I don't know if it's for the numerous installation or not....

I see another thing... the light of the screen has a small flicker constantly <---before stabilizing

Sorry for my bad english :P

Edited by regio

Guest kinsang_lee

After first flash the market goes to my sd and makes infinite crash of it.

after second flash all is good ... market works again ln application works great and all seems to be good but...

When I see my battery report I find this : DISPLAY 72% the other things are about 5%

in 1 hour i lost 10% of battery I don't know if it's for the numerous installation or not....

I see another thing... the light of the screen has a small flicker constantly <---before stabilizing

Sorry for my bad english :P

holy s***,i just restoring my data back to my phone :lol:

(first time flash)

Guest Suxsem

for those who have the market force close issue

try to go to setting -> language & keyboard -> select language and select your language :) or clear market data and reboot

I am currently using Cyanogenmod 6.1.1 that is android 2.2.1 Since LiquidNext 1.9 is Android 2.3.7 (Cyanogenmod 7.1), please advise should I flash any leaked bin file before flashing LN1.9. If do so, please advise where I can find the bin file.

Many thanks!!

Guest Suxsem

I am currently using Cyanogenmod 6.1.1 that is android 2.2.1 Since LiquidNext 1.9 is Android 2.3.7 (Cyanogenmod 7.1), please advise should I flash any leaked bin file before flashing LN1.9. If do so, please advise where I can find the bin file.

Many thanks!!

you just need a froyo bin :)

Guest thirtytwodave

ok for the last two roms market keeps crashing any ideas as this is starting to be annoying

Suxsem post#2973 works thanks great rom

Edited by thirtytwodave

Guest djpustak

I installed this ROM twice. After flash, phone registered to the foreign network (live close to the border and catch both countries networks), what seems to be weird , cause hadn't such issues on stock ROM, where I registered immediately to my network.

After first restart, I can't register to any network - can't even go to options "mobile networks" to choose any network. It looks like I'm on airplane mode, cause this option is active on settings and I can't change it.

In LN 1.8 I had similar issue, but always - after few tries - could register to my network. I hoped, that it'll be fixed in this version, but for me (and probably only me:) is even worse.

Please help me! I love LN, but it's useless for me now.