☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest knelark

I have a problem with the mount as R/W function in LNP. After changing to R/W it gives a message "done" but nothing has been changed. System is still read only. Any ideas?

Guest jchapman007

Anyone have problems after initial flash? I remember it needing a few reboots before but this seems really slow. I had LN 1.8 running very well.......but this version is not seeming to flash correctly ..... I thought maybe it was a bad downloaded so I downloaded from a different mirror....... but still it is the same....... it boots up once......and gets to the setup screen........ then it freezes..........then when I reboot......... it will not work anymore.......... stuck at the liquid next blue robot screen........ not the animated boot loader screen.....

Guest jchapman007

I think it has to do with Apps2sd that was installed in 1.8 how can I disable darktremor apps2sd but still keep the apps I had before? My liquid will boot fine without the sd card in.

Guest fergard

Update came to Market... I updated LiquidNextParts... It was launched, ROM was downloaded... ROM was flashed. Now I'm getting infinite loop after the flash on startup. Blue picture with Android and "LiquidNext" text... I've tried hard reset and wipe via Malez more that 10 times... Now I'm outa here. Flashing official 2.2 Froyo which is stable. Sorry guys.

Guest Daneel_87

I think it has to do with Apps2sd that was installed in 1.8 how can I disable darktremor apps2sd but still keep the apps I had before? My liquid will boot fine without the sd card in.

backup them with titanium backup and then restore, I did that way

Guest jchapman007

Update came to Market... I updated LiquidNextParts... It was launched, ROM was downloaded... ROM was flashed. Now I'm getting infinite loop after the flash on startup. Blue picture with Android and "LiquidNext" text... I've tried hard reset and wipe via Malez more that 10 times... Now I'm outa here. Flashing official 2.2 Froyo which is stable. Sorry guys.

I got the same thing as well, if I removed my sd card it would boot up fine. I think it is because apps2sd changed. 1.9 has it's own apps2sd scripts and previous versions were based on the darktremor scripts. I am trying to figure out how to upgrade without wiping my ext partition. But I also had the infinite boot loop. I think that apps2sd is the problem..... it mentioned in the changelog that there is a new sdman that takes the place of apps2sd.

Guest jchapman007

I got the same thing as well, if I removed my sd card it would boot up fine. I think it is because apps2sd changed. 1.9 has it's own apps2sd scripts and previous versions were based on the darktremor scripts. I am trying to figure out how to upgrade without wiping my ext partition. But I also had the infinite boot loop. I think that apps2sd is the problem..... it mentioned in the changelog that there is a new sdman that takes the place of apps2sd.

Ok, I finally got the new version installed, I backed up user apps with Titanium then wiped everything including ext partition. Then flashed 1.9 then restored my user apps with titanium. I enabled sdman to enable apps2sd moved my apps to my ext part but I am having the force close with the market. I can't use it at all it force closes in 5 seconds or so. I installed the 9-30 gapps and still didn't work. I did notice that google talk works with video and mic......before I could not get the mic to work. but the market force closing is kinda a dealbreaker. Anyways any suggestions?

Guest giant_rider

Has anyone other than me noticed that the MD5sum is different for the uploaded versions of this release?

I get the following for the different download links:

91c5f519dc6dea5df9a16f60e50b6ee6

e37aeb4c2a71b380b5b92a81491870a8

87ec84c22c72259f7242a8c61728ebd8

8d567a229ab3f9717f3ba0a466ef0086

8d567a229ab3f9717f3ba0a466ef0086

Maybe someone who is having no problems can post what their MD5 is....

Guest LUVLiquid

Flashed 1.9 (wiped everything b4 flash)

but, how is this new SDMan function works?

My sd card is already partition b4 flashing 1.9 ( was using CM 6.1.1 v3 without any problem, a2sd works perfectly )

but now, after I click the Apps to sd-ext on LNP, it tell me to wait, some apps FC during the process of waiting,

after it reboots, all of my apps are gone... even LNP is gone, and there's just nothing in the sd-ext partition...

Why is it acting like this?? Is there anything I did wrong?

Edited by LUVLiquid

Guest kinsang_lee

after the screen lock for a long time,i can't unlock it,

I need to unplug the battery and reboot my phone(Liquid E)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and market problem fixed

battery drain reach 30%/8hours

display and cell got a big part of battery draining

gallery loop loading problem,it can't be loading all image in the gallery

I am english S u C k <_<

Edited by kinsang_lee

Guest jchapman007

after the screen lock for a long time,i can't unlock it,

I need to unplug the battery and reboot my phone(Liquid E)

and market problem fixed

battery drain reach 30%/8hours

display and cell got a big part of battery draining

gallery loop loading problem,it can't be loading all image in the gallery

I am english S u C k <_<

Anyone else having force closes on most apps now? Are you using the SDman (apps2sd)? I am thinking I will revert back to Liquidnext 1.8 because it was very stable for me. However, google talk with video completely works on 1.9 which I never could get it to work before. Are other people having problems with this release? I am wondering if I am doing something wrong.

Guest kenelm

Ok, I finally got the new version installed, I backed up user apps with Titanium then wiped everything including ext partition. Then flashed 1.9 then restored my user apps with titanium. I enabled sdman to enable apps2sd moved my apps to my ext part but I am having the force close with the market. I can't use it at all it force closes in 5 seconds or so. I installed the 9-30 gapps and still didn't work. I did notice that google talk works with video and mic......before I could not get the mic to work. but the market force closing is kinda a dealbreaker. Anyways any suggestions?

Me too, I got force close from apps if I restore them from Titanium Backup, I tried remove the fc apps and reinstall them, and then restore data from TB, luckily they work fine afterwards. However, Opera Mobile freeze in the slash screen...can't make it work.

Guest j@y krishn@

hey, jus flashed 1.9, too good !! btw, market crashes when i search for something :@ n, i hav a 2gb sd card, wat shld b the partition, tryed to partition from recovery (malez) but dint knw abt values n shld i update it to ext3 or ext4 or ext4 ?! HELP, pls ! :P

Guest jchapman007

hey, jus flashed 1.9, too good !! btw, market crashes when i search for something :@ n, i hav a 2gb sd card, wat shld b the partition, tryed to partition from recovery (malez) but dint knw abt values n shld i update it to ext3 or ext4 or ext4 ?! HELP, pls ! :P

I am having some of the same issues........ I am guessing that there will be some type of patch released that will fix these issues.........for now I am reverting back to 1.8 it was very stable and fast for me.

Found a solution for the market force close.......

http://githost.org/support/forum/p/Android+Market/thread?tid=1616cf770f789d92&hl=en

Goto Settings>>>Language and Keyboard>>>> select English (United States)

Edited by jchapman007

Guest yapa73

First of all, a great improvement on the front of the battery consumption ... who is an excessive consumption of the display, I point out two things:

1 - The display is still lit during use, the fact that today, we find a higher value, the percentage of the consumer display, does not mean that the display power consumption more today than yesterday ... maybe we should think that the rest of the system consumes less, because more stable. then try to evaluate, even considering the use of Staff time and effort required by the type of terminal.

2 - If we get a percentage of consumption, with one voice (in general on all items) we must consider that the total percentage of the battery has been consumed. I'll explain, if my display consumes 10% of total consumption, and that the total consumption is 10% of the entire battery, the display will have eaten my 1% of the total battery .... if my display consumes 10% of total consumption, and that the total consumption is 20% of the entire battery, the display will have eaten my 2% of the total battery ... as far as I'm concerned, the checks performed on the beta test, result, consumption almost halved by the display in the same conditions of use compared to previous releases ...

To all those who have problems with CF and their applications, I think we need more details on the applications involved: the application name, if you have only enabled apps on sdext or even "date" or other objects as a cache, etc. ... in my case I only have the apps on sdext, my market is installed on sdext, and I have no FC ... Point out that yesterday, I flashed the release, I made all the wipe, manually, before flashing the ROM, so I have no inventory of the beta versions. But however the situation of FC is well researched ...

I end up just saying thank you very much to all devs who have worked, have followed to give finally a ROM Gingerbread stable, our Acer Liquid. is a third life for these terminals, now abandons the parent company for months. Good good, good ... clicks every day, on the special button in LNP :D

Guest fabbe79

to me everything works fine exept an issue i found also in 1.8:

every time i install an app (no matter from market or titanium backup) appears the message that system proscess is not responding(close/wait)

this issue was not present immediatly but appears after i have already istalled some apps.... any clues?

Guest yapa73

to me everything works fine exept an issue i found also in 1.8:

every time i install an app (no matter from market or titanium backup) appears the message that system proscess is not responding(close/wait)

this issue was not present immediatly but appears after i have already istalled some apps.... any clues?

rebbot your sistem.... I prefer switch off sistem and switch on manualy ;)

Guest Dima KN

Hi everyone. Here is my first experience:

1. After about 10 hangs and reboots devce started working.

2. Old boot animation was much nicer ))

3. New boot picture is nice

4. Got problem with market - fc after search

Guest MIKEgt

Hi all. LN 1.9

I have swap partition on my SD

Help me pls, how should I activate it? What parameters/options I need to change?

Can I do it via new LNP? Should I use new script to do it?