☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest duff91

my phone want boot up.. it's nailed on blue screen liquid next... i have wipe all, re flash, flash 1.8, 1.7, but 1.9 doesn't want boot.. any solution??

Guest MIKEgt

just enable it with LNP > sdman

I have only swap, and NO ext on sd

when i try to start sdman from LNP i have a error (the application LNP has stopped unexpectedly...)

Guest _vadim_

Hi Suxsem and thepasto.

LN 1.9

I have trouble with missing apps. Somtimes (1 time of 3) after reboot ext-partition is not mounted (I think so). When this happened, I typed in Terminal

sdman -s
and got message:
[*] CHECK FOR SD-EXT PARTITIONERROR: No EXT partition Found \t [EXIT]

. Suxsem's Instruction in post #3002 didn't help. SD card 4GB, class 4

Installed ROM yesterday, and I have a big problem

I get random crashes in every app that I install in this ROM, including the ones that already como with it.

Guest Liqushi

I have only swap, and NO ext on sd

when i try to start sdman from LNP i have a error (the application LNP has stopped unexpectedly...)

I don't have fc but if i try to use the sdman -e swap to activate it, it says that there is no partition?? Even if i try to set the lowmemkiller strict it says that there is not partition ... but with v6 script i could use that setting

Sent from my Liquid using Tapatalk

Guest MIKEgt

thepasto fixed the sdman script

for those, who have error launching sdman

you must have internet ON

adb remount

adb shell

sdman -u (update)

script must update

sdman -v (check the version)

must be 0.8b

reboot

I think instead of abd you can use lnp=>SDMAN script tweaker

Guest kinsang_lee

1.9 is not stable,

can't unlock/auto reboot randomly,(maybe the cpu frequency(lowest 245>>>128),

battery drain is gonna be crazy...(30%/8hours)(i see the phone is in "awake" all the time,check it,bro)

2.2.2 LNP can't enable the soft key as sms notification light,and the sd man unable to activate it(force close)

all problem is on Liquid E,hope u can fix all of above mentioned problem :rolleyes:

thanks,good work~

Guest jchapman007

for freezes or fc issues: http://githost.org/s...70f789d92&hl=en

for bootloop or missing apps issue: reboot in recovery > wipe all (also sd-ext) > flash 1.9 > download LNP > check app to sd in SDMAN section > reboot > restore your apps

For the Market force close go to Settings>>>Language and Keyboard >>> and select English United States . I don't know if you can then change back to your native language or not.

Guest fpbasilio

tried the new 1.9 rom but recording videos still gives me 6-7fps on 480p both for metal cam and default. (fps according to movie inspector in quicktime player in pc

videos recorded from fear 4.008 rom give me about 8-9fps

videos recorded from stock 4.002.14 rom give me 16fps

hmmm.. are u getting the same?

Edited by fpbasilio

Everytime I put the gingerbread stock launcher from modaco as standard and restart phone, the adw launcher ist reactivated

i think there is also the problem if i uninstall the adw launcher with titanium, that the phone does not start.

this problem doesnt exist with 1.8

can somebody help?^^

Guest fpbasilio

I did notice that google talk works with video and mic......before I could not get the mic to work.

how do i use gtalk with video? tried communicating between my phone and gmail on pc but calling from gmail to phone says video call is not supported. and i dont see any option to video call from my phone . i installed and enabled voice /video thing on gmail chat settings.

and also skype vid call doesnt work for me too. my video only shows black screen.(used to work ok from stock 4.002.14)

any help?

Guest lifeiblood

Restart phone after call and incoming and ingoing call. Have a solve ? And sometimes very slowy work and sometimes automaticly volume down.

Guest Liqushi

Things need to be still solved : stuttering music and camera zoom that don't work.

Battery drain "good "... for the rest this ROM is ok

Sent from my Liquid using Tapatalk

Guest kinsang_lee

holy!!!

i install version 2.0.9 LNP and change CPU minimum frequency to 245MHZ,

all problem gonna be fixed,

-battery drain back to normal(not awake at any time)

-haven't auto reboot/unable to unlock after device lock

-all function go

==============================================================

after problem fixed,i even think that is a dream :lol:

thanks for that,other user can try out above mentioned method,hope i can help you with my s u c k e d english :lol: