☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest AcerFerrari

Oops my battery dries in 2 hours......no gaming nor wifi, just chatting for about 5 minutes and listen to songs.......

nah So damn fast......

I was not able to get around to checking a2sd too. one frustrating problem made me pull at my hair. after bin flash, manual wipe and 1.9 install, i set up my device with my google account and thats where the problem starts. the phone is constantly using my mobile data connection without my authorization. the moment i enable mobile data it starts to transfer something. i have disabled sync and background data and location service but still it floods my slow 2G data connection so much that i cant even open market to install LNP. connection times out. even opera mini is not able to open any pages because of the flooding of the connection. i have a feeling this is an Android 2.3.7 issue.

I flashed bin and tried from scratch 3 times then got fed up and flashed 1.8 without wipe.

Guest DasTisu

Seems perfect for my E so far. 1190 smartassv2, less than 1% / h. 'll just check now how SDHC works ...

Again freezes when syncing Spotify.... But still the only problem for me so far.

Guest erfanzest

Some applications will work after installation but after restarting the phone does not work anymore. For example, x-plane

Edited by erfanzest

Guest lifeiblood

i cannot open the market

it force closed every time

how to solve it?

Unselect unknow source from settintgs>applications

Later restart market

Guest fpbasilio

tried the new 1.9 rom but recording videos still gives me 6-7fps on 480p both for metal cam and default. (fps according to movie inspector in quicktime player in pc)

videos recorded from fear 4.008 rom give me about 8-9fps

videos recorded from stock 4.002.14 rom give me 16fps

hmmm.. are u getting the same?

Vid taken from metal camera on LN 1.9:

a bit stuttery especially at the endmad.gif

Guest klintan

This ROM just isn't working - Market, Maps, launchers etc just stops working after a couple of reboots.

Really slow at times. Lot of FC. Haven't gotten the chance to try anything else, since the launchers go black sceen on me.

badword, I don't have time for this.

Hi all!

I finally got LN1.9 working on my A1. After flashing and installing LNParts, evrything (LNParts included) was moved to the sd ext, so nothing could work at all. I reflashed, then removed the sdman script from init.d to avoid automatic apps2sd (I use links2sd instead). I also made a little initscript to activate swap. Sadly, the phone was still sluggish and full of FCs, also no wakeup after some time or afrer a few missed calls. That was a matter of minfree and such. So I tried to use SuperCharger script, but it was unable to do his magics. It was due to a "write-permission deined" in root directory, even after activating rw from LNparts and adb remount. So I just copied all the necessary files from the last LN1.8 nandroid. I also used SetCPU (better than cyanogenmod integrated function IMHO) to set 245-768MHz frequencies and smartassv2 governor and TA-DAH! I got a very stable, smooth LN1.9. There is ~60 MB free ram on boot with all my widgets and stuff. No more FCs, major lags or "missing LNP app"! Really happy! i also modified the framework-res and systemui with the UOT kitchen to have transparency and a bit of "personalization" and everything works well. I dont know anything about battery drain yet, but the only two (minor) bugs I found are the automatic lockscreen after every call and the the "new message" led blinking along with the missed call led.

SO, thankyou devs, this rom is the best thing my liquid had -BUT- please quit moving apps to sdext as default option, it is definitely a pain in the back on every update

Guest Thmz159

ROM works perfectly for me. Did full wipe and only restored userapps with Titanium backup. Thanks for the hard work!

Only point of improvement is better Automatic Backlight settings by default. :P The default settings are really bad now, the intervals are to big so the screen goes from dark to bright and back way to fast.

Something that I have with all custom ROM's: when listening music there's a VERY loud noise on the background. When I use my in-ear phones its very irritating. I only have this problem with custom roms (I think custom kernels). I've measured that this noise is at a frequency around 8k. Using DSP manager to lower this frequency doens't work. Maybe this could be fixed? :)

Hey guys. My phone is working fine after a couple of hours of playing with it. I dont have swap or anything btw.. I used setcpu to overclock up to 1190 mhz using lagfree scaling, disabled v6 supercharger (after trying to enable it the phone was useless, too much lag for some reason, dont know why) and install Juwe11's RAM optimization script (I dont know if I'm allowed to link). I have seen a vast amount of difference in terms of multitasking (keeping apps open) without sacrificing performance. Speed is just fantastic. My A1 was never this fast. Of course, sometimes I get FC problems but it's not that bad. Hope this is useful in some way or another.

Guest RomzesRover_R

Hi all I've done repak). may not be such a good ... but the taste and color ....

in general, read as follows:

Mod to Liquid next 1.9

In fact, the usual next, only:

• Built-in launcher breeze. with the official update 2.3 on the metal
  • Removed LiquidNextParts, instead, Liquid Settings
  • Removed the script SdMan, instead, an old a2sd , include swap as before after a2sdgui.Apk (at Market) [offtop] (if app2sd will not work, then my merit, I just do not use this ext and I do not have to check) [/ offtop]
  • Removed Themes
  • Removed the metal camera
  • Removed the terminal emulator
  • The old default wallpaper
  • Norm Boot logo
  • Norm Booth - Anim
  • The old settings (thx fuf_ nuf)
  • P, G, L-sensor 's work
  • Built-in widgets acer (deleted digital clock widget because it force close)
  • Well, everything ... it seems ...
  • After the first boot to remove the curves widgets for the best sensitivity of the screen to go to LS and to apply for a new sensitivity settings, reboot

if you interested : Download

Guest klintan

It seems like I got it working now. What I did was flash it a fourth time, changed the system language to English US (even if that is what is was from the start) before I did ANYTHING else. Then I only installed what was absolutely necessary like Gmail and Maps.

Seems to be working...

Guest cole19xx

Everything works great until i try and reboot, it gets stuck on the boot screen very annoying I have to switch roms for now until i get this figured out. Any suggestions? I have already re-flashed several times, same thing.