☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest bellanano

Rolled Back to LN 1.8

With 1.9 my phone was very laggy, metal camera not working and browser very very laggy. No new features from cyanogen 1.7 ( still auto lock after a call, very boring ) and V6 supercharger not working, battery drain the same as 1.8

Guest Nighthawk McKenzie

My experience with 1.9 has been.. well... not a great one.

I reformatted my SD, repartitioned, wiped everything one by one. Followed procedures by the book, to the letter.

After overcoming the 'Set Language' hurdle mentioned, I have found that Apps on SD is enabled by default (which is fine, I prefer that) but just about EVERY app I restore/install (Titanium Backup, no settings restored) ceases to function after rebooting the device. App opens, hangs for awhile then closes. Hit and miss too. Some apps work, some don't.. Through my trials some apps would work one time, then not the next. I tried un-checking 'App on SD'., and lost my Market and LNP altogether, causing me to have to re-flash. Installing an app from the Market seems to give the app a greater chance of survival after reboot - but not always the case.

I'm at my wits end - never had so many issues. Something must clearly be broken under the hood somewhere. I'll try reflashing the phone to stock with Acertool first and see if this behavior changes any.... If not, back to 1.8 for me for now.

I love the new screens and undervolt kernel. However, can't do anything with the phone with the apps locking up.

I've attached a logcat, maybe someone can shed light on it. The two apps I ran that 'hung' were "Backup to Gmail" and "Quadrant". Of course, they ran fine until after I rebooted.logcat.txt

Edited by Nighthawk McKenzie

Guest fpkekko

Rolled Back to LN 1.8

With 1.9 my phone was very laggy, metal camera not working and browser very very laggy. No new features from cyanogen 1.7 ( still auto lock after a call, very boring ) and V6 supercharger not working, battery drain the same as 1.8

Same for me. :(

Guest yugilman

looks like te mic is recording at a very low volume. Anyone has the same problem or is it just me ? i checked on my mic ..and its not working in some app.. it is a sensitivity problem i guess?? the mic works, but it is set to very very low, so most apps don´t even realize there is sound to record. Tried Talkbox Voice Messenger and Heytell and doesnt work on both apps...

Guest boris2005

The music playback bug in 1.7 appear again.

While playing music it will suddenly stop about 0.5 second and play again.

Hope can fix this bug again

Thanks a lot for the ROM

Guest OzanSRC

Battery drain still too much :( when i look battery stats display drains nearly %90-100 battery... LN still doesnt stable. SDMan is buggy also. I have to get back Leogingerbread :S

Guest ManniX.ita

Ok, don't restore the Google account backup data for settings and apps.

It does mess the system, also if you aer coming from LN 1.8.

I reflashed and skipped the restore and now I can mount RW system from LNP.

Still have some problems with Market...

Guest mrnismisk

Liquidnext Parts crashes when i hit: "SDMAN (app2sd)"

how can i fix this ??

As a previous post suggested. In LiquidNext settings app do following.

* Press "Mount system as..." and press "RW"

* Press "SDMAN script tweaker" and write "sdman -u" this will update SDMAN.

* To check witch version write "sdman -v" instead. The version that i got witch worked for me is "SDMAN v.0.8b". I think the version before update was "SDMAN v.0.61" or something.

Fixed it for me at least.

Guest LiquidEr

* To check witch version write "sdman -v" instead. The version that i got witch worked for me is "SDMAN v.0.8b". I think the version before update was "SDMAN v.0.61" or something.

thank you that worked! :D

sdman 0.9b is out.... check update it...

i listen to much problem here... why i have no one guys....

sdman 0.9b is out.... check update it...

i listen to much problem here... why i have no one guys....

hello there,

i also have a problem with sdman / sdman-update:

>>>

C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>adb shell

sh-4.1# sdman -u

sdman -u

[*] Starting Update:

Current Version: v.0.6b

Lastest Version: v.0.9b

Updating to Version v.0.9b

Connecting to liquidnext.uphero.com (31.170.162.3:80)

sdman.tar.gz 100% |*******************************| 5217 0:00:00 ETA

tar: invalid tar magic

mv: can't rename '10sdman': No such file or directory

mv: can't rename 'sdman': No such file or directory

Success!!

sh-4.1#

<<<

although, i get an "success" - message, version stays 0.6b and i also get an fc, when trying to open sdman in lnp-settings.

all other things work fine for me until now, did not have the time to check everything out, but i think its OK and working smooth.

thanks for that.

tested with "root check": "congrat, you have root-access!"

I have also few problems with root. I can not get Root Explorer working. It just says that you dont have root acces. Other programs I have tested have worked well. Also checked from recovery and it says that I have rooted. Also ES filemanager root explorer function doesnt work, so there might be some root problems in Liquid Next 1.9.