☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest zorginho

@winston-ma Sometimes the phone hangs during the boot, and some other annoying little things.

Inviato dal mio Liquid usando Tapatalk

Edited by zorginho

Guest Winston Ma

ic... I can live with the hangs during reboot issue. As long as it's stable after reboot process I am happy.

@winston-ma Sometimes the phone hangs during the boot, and some other annoying little things.

Inviato dal mio Liquid usando Tapatalk

Guest msadek122

I have the Acer Liquid E "Ferrari". Installed LiquidNext with full wipe before and afterward. Battery indicator shows ? mark, or 0% if percents enabled. Battery LED flashes very fast. Battery usage statistics in Applications-Battery use seeems to be normal, but graph there is empty too. Battery wipe does not help. Third party battery indicator refuses to start. When plugging in power cord, nothing changes.

Guest Mecallie

Is any new work being done on this rom?

I have asked this before and was told the devs are working on an update with open drivers? That was a while ago, and I don't see any indication of an update...

If I can help test it in any way: no problem. Or even translate it to Dutch :)

hi,

I install this rom recently on my AcerLiquid A1 256MB, and i'm configuring it now|!

- on LiquidNext settings is a sdman and swap is this the same software or do the same thing that link2sd and swapper does?

- i have a partition on sd card ~700MB ext3 how can i send my applications to this partition?

hi,

I install this rom recently on my AcerLiquid A1 256MB, and i'm configuring it now|!

- on LiquidNext settings is a sdman and swap is this the same software or do the same thing that link2sd and swapper does?

- i have a partition on sd card ~700MB ext3 how can i send my applications to this partition?

You need a swap partition on sdcard (256 mb)... so you go on LiquidNext part app and select menu to push apps on sd ext partition, in the same menu you have a flag on swap voise... so only put flag on apps to sd ext partition, then script work itself, and reboot your droid.

Inviato dal mio LG-P990 usando Tapatalk

I have a big problem. Since yerterday I dont have mobile network and he dont find any mobile operator. I dont know why because it happens without reason.

Recovery, wipe all and reflash... ;)

Inviato dal mio LG-P990 usando Tapatalk

Guest Andi-HH

hi,

listening to music is really laggy for me, anyboby else with this problem and with a solution? could it be because of bad sd-card speed?

also battery consumption isn't very good when listening to music...

hi,

listening to music is really laggy for me, anyboby else with this problem and with a solution? could it be because of bad sd-card speed?

also battery consumption isn't very good when listening to music...

I listen to music a lot and I notice some lags too. if I only listen to music i don't have problems , but if i do anything else it lags, with the browser it even crashes. I have a class 6 16 Gb micro sd.

It's a very annoying problem.

Edited by Guest

Guest Liqushi

Laggy music us a ROM issue not a sdcard issue. I'm sure because in the earlier versions of this ROM the issue wasn't present

Sent from my Liquid using Tapatalk

Guest Ma7moud

Laggy music us a ROM issue not a sdcard issue. I'm sure because in the earlier versions of this ROM the issue wasn't present

Sent from my Liquid using Tapatalk

try using another music player, i never use the built in music app, i always use Winamp and i never had any kind of lag even when using another app while listening to music

Acer Liquid s100 ( liquid next 1.9.2)

got my self a very wired situation

i recently got my self a class 10 microsd (transcend 16GB) for swapping and ext drive

i made it and i worked very good i made a few changes to retain the best preformance i can manage (sd man and v6 super charger and so )

after a lot of playing around i had a lot of lock ups with no reason

wiped the phone fully twice and had the same problem random lock ups and restarts

thought a problem with the new memorey card so i re partiioned it on malez and no luck

so i guessed i had too much changes that made the phone crazy

so i flashed a clean froyo base ( a bin file 4.004.14.EMEA.GEN1 ) with acer flash tools

tried to flash the malez recovery (easy installer) and in the last step of it

i see this message at the adb log

rm failed -for read-only file system

never seen it before when i flash the malez on my phone

any way i tried recovery and the it worked as far as i know

rooted the phone via malez ( which i think i have to to be able to flash a custom rom) and restarted the phone to make sure the super user icon shows in menu

any way as ususal i put the LN zip file on a 2GB memory card and gone to malez again to flash

all was normal and got flash finished

restarted and now stuck at the liquid next blue droid screen

tried to restart many times and no luck ( i left it like 15 mins in the 1st boot since i know it takes a lot of time ) still stuck

now i reverted back to froyo bin again and phone works fine on it but no luck flashing LN again

any help or pointer of what am i doing wrong?

Guest Ma7moud

Acer Liquid s100 ( liquid next 1.9.2)

got my self a very wired situation

i recently got my self a class 10 microsd (transcend 16GB) for swapping and ext drive

i made it and i worked very good i made a few changes to retain the best preformance i can manage (sd man and v6 super charger and so )

after a lot of playing around i had a lot of lock ups with no reason

wiped the phone fully twice and had the same problem random lock ups and restarts

thought a problem with the new memorey card so i re partiioned it on malez and no luck

so i guessed i had too much changes that made the phone crazy

so i flashed a clean froyo base ( a bin file 4.004.14.EMEA.GEN1 ) with acer flash tools

tried to flash the malez recovery (easy installer) and in the last step of it

i see this message at the adb log

rm failed -for read-only file system

never seen it before when i flash the malez on my phone

any way i tried recovery and the it worked as far as i know

rooted the phone via malez ( which i think i have to to be able to flash a custom rom) and restarted the phone to make sure the super user icon shows in menu

any way as ususal i put the LN zip file on a 2GB memory card and gone to malez again to flash

all was normal and got flash finished

restarted and now stuck at the liquid next blue droid screen

tried to restart many times and no luck ( i left it like 15 mins in the 1st boot since i know it takes a lot of time ) still stuck

now i reverted back to froyo bin again and phone works fine on it but no luck flashing LN again

any help or pointer of what am i doing wrong?

i don't think you should root the froyo bin to flash a custom rom, try flashing the bin and reboot then go to recovery and flash LN 1.9.2

it worked for me

i don't think you should root the froyo bin to flash a custom rom, try flashing the bin and reboot then go to recovery and flash LN 1.9.2

it worked for me

well i did just that and it got me stuck at boot screen in liquid next

and what about ther read only error in the last step of malez installation

does it affect any thing in the process

Guest Ma7moud

well i did just that and it got me stuck at boot screen in liquid next

and what about ther read only error in the last step of malez installation

does it affect any thing in the process

try installing malez again, does the same error appear every time ?

try installing malez again, does the same error appear every time ?

yes it did same eroor all the time

and since u ask i use a lap top with 64 bit windows seven home premium

and i tried installing all drivers again to make sure

duuno if the OS have anything to do with it

Guest Ma7moud

yes it did same eroor all the time

and since u ask i use a lap top with 64 bit windows seven home premium

and i tried installing all drivers again to make sure

duuno if the OS have anything to do with it

well the error is because it couldn't remove the update.zip from the sd card after installing malez, i'm sure the installation is successful

maybe a logcat at LN first boot would help me see if something is wrong, but try wiping everything before and after flashing LN

maybe a logcat at LN first boot would help me see if something is wrong

how will i do a log in the recovery menu?

but try wiping everything before and after flashing LN

wiil do (ISA) and will feed back with results as soon as i try flashing again

Just wanted to throw it out there for those who are having battery drain issues: I was having horrible battery consumption of around 10% per hour after initially installing 1.9.2. Oddly enough when I went back to the last LCR froyo rom the consumption would go back to somewhat normal rate of 3-4% per hour. I went through this cycle multiple times hoping to improve the consumption with different bin, settings and all that, and after 4 or 5 times it was clear even the LCR rom was not lasting as long as it should.

I put in a new $10 battery from ebay and now the phone has 3% per hour consumption on standby. I keep everything on except bluetooth which I only use as needed. My phone/battery was 1.5 years old, so if yours has some mileage on it consider investing the small amount of money to get a new battery!

i'd like to take my time to thank ma7moud for the help provided... alot

now i got LN to work again on my phone i might share some exp

1st i knew what made my phone stuck

i flashed 2 updates of google appz in one session on recovery and because of conflicting manifests the phone locks in an infinite loop trying to reegister appz that is not there or fail a version check

i got it runnning again but i still have some issues from the Transcend class 10 16GB sd and i tried all combnations (ext 2 - 3 & 4 ) ends on the same result ; "random behaviour "

having random lock ups specially when playing a vedio (MX player and rock player ) or a big game like NFS hot persuit or PES 2011

i have a 265 swap and 640 MB ext (tried all types)

i also tried acticating dalvic via command line and it makes no diffrence what so ever

Guest j@y krishn@

@j@y krishn@:

You should describe better your problem if you would like to fix it, I'm not very sure I understood. It could be you have massive lag? Try to disable swap and/or reformat the SD.

About the Downloads I don't have this issue.

If you can't fix it and you are willing to flash, test Oxygen3 ROM from Koudelka and post your results in his thread.

hello,

sry for the late reply ! first of all, thanx for d help !

device works normally :) but, it goes mad (random actions on its own !)

i tried all ways to flash n disabled swap, formatted sd..

i do wipe all from maleZ recovery before flashing LN rom, i start from this BIN : acer_liquidE_4.002.14_EMEA_GEN1

CACHE is in phone, no SD partition, and tried all settings from liquidnextparts (sensitivity n stuff)

note : i also tried flashing official 2.1 and then 2.2 and then LN, but still end up with these silly problems.