☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest LcD59c
great rom. really fast... cooliris(gallery?) always closed unexpectedly. nvm that anyways, maybe to conserv ram?

i got this too ( so camera don't work) but without this it just awesome how that smooth this rom work great great job

EDIT: i've noticed that since i flash the 1.1.1 update

Edited by LcD59c

Guest LcD59c
For me it helped clearing the Gallery data (manage applications). Rebooted and No FC's afterwards.

yep after a reboot everything is OK ;)

So everything left to solve is the 3d performance and LEDs :P

and btw battery drain is perfect for me... :/ here its what i do everytime i flash a rom

charge to 100% turn it off and charge it more (yes if your battery isnt calibrated, it'll charge at least five minutes mire after you turn it iff being at 100%)

then when its fully charged being turned off, wipe battery stats

and there you go (:

something that really works is to reboot after a healthy 100% charge, it really saves much more than when you just charge to 100% without reboot!!

hope it helps ;)

(remember that lag free, performance governors are battery drainers as hell, so i recomend you to use ondemand and configure the power save vias at 200 and up threshold at 40 (: or conservative with up threshold at 40 down at 39, ignore nice load on 0 and freq step on 25 (u need set cpu or cpu master to configure governors)

Edited by cKen

Guest tk8232

hi!

thanks for this great rom! it was my very first try and i love it, so far!

but i still have some minor glitches i would like to report:

the compass seems to have some problems. it worked fine on stock rom, but after rom install it is very inaccurate when i turn the phone around.

another wierd thing is, that since version 1.1.1 my app "vader voice" doesn´t record anything from the micro anymore. but mic works in phonecalls.

everything else works very good.

just the batterydrain seems to be a little high. hope you can still tweak a little ;-)

great work so far, and i am sure this is the first rom, that has full hardwaresupport already in version 1.1 ;-)

Guest devilishone

I'm loving this rom so far (not installed 1.1.1 yet). This is the first time I've actually flashed a CM7 rom properly and this time I only managed it after I realised that I had to use the clean all in malez as opposed to just cleaning the dalvik (I didn't do the sd format though).

Battery is definately running better, using it the same way as I did with froyo which means mostly listening to podcasts at 1.5x speed for hours a day and its holding up way better.

I'll update to 1.1.1 and do the reset battery stats thing too just to see how that all affects things.

In conclusion, great job ;)

Guest devilishone

Problem I've experienced, after update to 1.1.1 swype gave constant force close, had to unintsall and reget it from swype. Gallery has crashed a couple of times but not when I was using it, instead it crashed after using camera apps, so I assume it was trying to create thumbnails and died in the process.

Just wanted to mention I love the new boot animation ;)

Guest deimos85

Try to go to system->app with root explorer and change name of the gallery from Gallery3D.apk to com.cooliris.media.apk...it worked for me!

Edit: after the change do a reboot.

Edited by deimos85

Guest kaerry

somotimes gtalk go offline (white icons in status bar) but this morning i charged my liquid until 7.30 am and now battery is at 99%, wow... incredible.

Guest mabar81

Hi, I'm experiencing a huge battery drain: more than 15% in 1h30' in standby (but with data connection and sync active). Even yesterday my phone died before evening. I installed version 1.1.1. Yesterday I used lagfree governor, today I'm trying ondemand but with the same results. Except this I have no significant problems...

Guest zebbe77
Try to go to system->app with root explorer and change name of the gallery from Gallery3D.apk to com.cooliris.media.apk...it worked for me!

Edit: after the change do a reboot.

Don't work for me but thanks anyway.

Guest kaerry
Hi, I'm experiencing a huge battery drain: more than 15% in 1h30' in standby (but with data connection and sync active). Even yesterday my phone died before evening. I installed version 1.1.1. Yesterday I used lagfree governor, today I'm trying ondemand but with the same results. Except this I have no significant problems...

Lagfree is bugged, use ondemand governor, recharge your liquid then retest the battery drain. However facebook app uses lots of battery if it is in background (chat)

Guest fantong

yes, I face the same problem.

561   438 system   S	 215m116.1 30.7 system_server

1032   438 system   S	 139m 74.8 13.9 com.android.systemui

Guest chewbakka

Hello all,

I love this ROM.

I have an issue with sygic GPS navigator though. It doesn’t open… I mean it starts loading but then I’m back to homescreen before I get anything, as if it was kicked from memory as soon as it gets in. How can I solve that? (I have the original liquid, been in love with it since Xmas '09)

One funny thing i realised, that's probably not a real issue but anyway : lots of options seem not to have any value defined. I mean in the list of multiple choices, none of them are selected at first.

Other than that, the ROM works really great, it’s actually the first ginger that works for me.

I'm one of those plagued with no connection to network on the other CM7 or MIUI. Now I just have to be careful and restore my apps one by one using titanium back-up. If I use a batch option that results in loop FC of the network module of android.

Edited by chewbakka

Guest thepasto
yes, I face the same problem.

561   438 system   S	 215m116.1 30.7 system_server

1032   438 system   S	 139m 74.8 13.9 com.android.systemui

Just disable battery %.. It's a cm bug if you like battery % apply a theme with circle battery