☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest gnufabio

Sorry Suxsem i don't agree with you...reserving multiupload link only for donators is like forcing Chinese people to donate..in my opinion you could upload the file both on multiupload and on fileserve. I think users can understand that they should support the work, so if they can they will always download the pack from Fileserve to let you earn some money, but if they live in China and they can't download the file from FileServe it's not their fault :)

However that's a great rom, and all people should be able to try it B)

Guest Suxsem
Sorry Suxsem i don't agree with you...reserving multiupload link only for donators is like forcing Chinese people to donate..in my opinion you could upload the file both on multiupload and on fileserve. I think users can understand that they should support the work, so if they can they will always download the pack from Fileserve to let you earn some money, but if they live in China and they can't download the file from FileServe it's not their fault :)

However that's a great rom, and all people should be able to try it B)

people in China can't download from multiupload too ;)

are the same service man. there are some ROMs on duckload (DUCKLOAD!). FileServe is a great hosting ;)

Guest Suxsem
Can you answere me pleasE?

sure :)

open malez recovery (power + vol down + camera with phone OFF)

use vol + and vol - to move into recovery

select WIPE

and WIPE everything in that menu B)

Guest fpbasilio

im an having issue with mp3s on my device after installing this rom. now all my mp3s show as "unknown artist"

but wen u open in other players,(power amp) it shows that all my mp3s are properly tagged. i tried to use the app rescan media and tried to wipe the "media storage 2.3.4" but still the same..

Edited by fpbasilio

Guest Suxsem
im an having issue with mp3s on my device after installing this rom. now all my mp3s show as "unknown artist" and "unknown album"

but wen u open in other players,(power amp) it shows that all my mp3s are properly tagged. i tried to use the app rescan media and tried to wipe the "media storage 2.3.4" but still the same..

will check, thanks :)

use another player in meanwhile

Guest droug
sure :)

open malez recovery (power + vol down + camera with phone OFF)

use vol + and vol - to move into recovery

select WIPE

and WIPE everything in that menu B)

SD Card too?

Guest Suxsem
thanks Suxsem...updated your rom via OTA B)

IT ROCKS !!!!!

did you download 1.2 first?

because a missed a check function... be sure you have downloaded 1.2 from first post :)

Guest zorginho

sry if i'm a bit annoying, but i think that ur rom can be perfect if u improve a bit the 3D, maybe u have to include the new gl drivers??

Guest sette7nani
did you download 1.2 first?

because a missed a check function... be sure you have downloaded 1.2 from first post :)

yes

wiped all and then flashed 1.2

than updated via OTA.

all ok

sry if i'm a bit annoying, but i think that ur rom can be perfect if u improve a bit the 3D, maybe u have to include the new gl drivers??

it just got inproved on 1.2, and it's working flawlessly for me ^ ^

Guest Suxsem

we know how we can do don't worry ^^ actually we CAN'T improve performance anymore. it's a smartphone not a mainframe ^^

and Angry Birds runs perfect :)

Guest thepasto

Do you think you can see the difference from 29.4 and 31.5? drivers are updated kernel is taken from my repo in every roms running gb.. Actually cm7 made some changes to surfaceflinger.. Our panel actually seems can't refresh correctly with it .. So we loose a little bit of 3d perfomaces but we have many 2d improvements. When (and if) this lib will be fixed for us you will get your 31.5 fps or meyabe more :)

Do you think you can see the difference from 29.4 and 31.5? drivers are updated kernel is taken from my repo in every roms running gb.. Actually cm7 made some changes to surfaceflinger.. Our panel actually seems can't refresh correctly with it .. So we loose a little bit of 3d perfomaces but we have many 2d improvements. When (and if) this lib will be fixed for us you will get your 31.5 fps or meyabe more B)

yeah... is just like that, if you use leoginger and you'll notice 2d performance is way lower, for example in quadrant it was 15-18 never more than that, tho now its 23-29fps and 3d works fine enough for me as it is :) before it was 31.5 and now its 29-30, so? it's not even a big difference :D so i totally agree with thepasto's post o:

keep up the goodwork!!

Guest MCAlex
Please, find a better place to upload the files on...

I've 100Mbit Internet connection, but that fileserve.com only allows me to download in... 20KB/s, it takes effin ages just to download 1.2... I mean, I download a game @ 7GB faster than this ROM @ 80MB x)

Upload a .torrent to fileserve.com instead? And pray to w/e you belives in that the others will seed :)

I have a 5MBit and I download with FS at 200-300kb/s.. Wow enjoy your 100mbit B)