☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest zorginho
Hey,nice work fellows)

Here is a suggestion: add the following cmd to you auroexec cmd list and you will see a huge speed up in your launcher and all apps :

renice -15 `pgrep org.adwfreak.launcher' where org.adwfreak.launcher is the name of a process of your launcher)

And plus add this cmd:

renice -15 `pgrep android.process.acore'

Enjoy)

how i can do that?

Guest droug
LiveWallpapersPicker.zip

Set in a directory system/app, pernission set as in other applications in this directory. To do this you need to be super user. Reboot device

Please don'i integrate that file on the next release of liquid next. Wu don't want nothing that make the phone less smooth. This rom is perfect. Just need to fix camcorder and compass, nothing more.

I feel really happy with my phone again.

Thank's LiquidNext Team!

Guest Suxsem
Hey,nice work fellows)

Here is a suggestion: add the following cmd to you auroexec cmd list and you will see a huge speed up in your launcher and all apps :

renice -15 `pgrep org.adwfreak.launcher' where org.adwfreak.launcher is the name of a process of your launcher)

And plus add this cmd:

Enjoy)

Guest kaerry
Hey,nice work fellows)

And plus add this cmd:

Enjoy)

Yeah, this trick take liquid a bit faster :)

Guest amritmachoman

I'm facing Wifi problem after obtaining IP address it disconnects..but the other phone with he same rom connects

i flashed Liquidnext 1.2 first and the 1.2.1 (total 3 times both) but no use the problem persists!

thank u

Guest zebbe77
when i try to search update with OTA, go in crash... why?

I think you're trying the option in CMsettings, which is disabled because we don't have official CM support. You can update OTA in Liquidnext.

Guest duff91
I think you're trying the option in CMsettings, which is disabled because we don't have official CM support. You can update OTA in Liquidnext.

thx now i try :)

ok.... i don't find in liquidnext... WTF???

Edited by duff91

Guest siggey
thx now i try :)

ok.... i don't find in liquidnext... WTF???

Search liquidnext in market, upgrade it, reboot, start liquid next, automatically it find update..

Edited by siggey

Guest koudelka
mine also shows that display drains bat the most. dunno why

don't trust those numbers, also it is relative percentage so it is hard to compare to earlier roms.

Guest renzs

Hi Suxsem & thepasto, great ROM! really appreciate it.

By the way. small request. since I'm using the LiquidE, can u include a setting in LNP the sdcache = 0.

Thanks!

~renzs

on LiquidE with LiquidNext rom 1.2.1

Guest zorginho
don't trust those numbers, also it is relative percentage so it is hard to compare to earlier roms.

Hi koud, all right?

a lot of time is passed since ur last message in forum...

Guest thepasto
Hi Suxsem & thepasto, great ROM! really appreciate it.

By the way. small request. since I'm using the LiquidE, can u include a setting in LNP the sdcache = 0.

Thanks!

~renzs

on LiquidE with LiquidNext rom 1.2.1

what do you mean with sdcache? i have liquid E too and if you are talking about swap you can turn it off with

adb shell a2sd noswap

Guest dennerjw

Anyone else getting brutal battery drain? I love this ROM, but in a few hours i drop 15% in sleep mode :/

Any tips to improve it?

Anyone else getting brutal battery drain? I love this ROM, but in a few hours i drop 15% in sleep mode :/

Any tips to improve it?

cant tell if brutal lol but the last version has a higher battery drain for some reason...

edit: IT IS BRUTAL -____-

Edited by cKen

Guest Splux

Any tips to improve it?

Charge to 100% and then reboot.