☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest renzs
what do you mean with sdcache? i have liquid E too and if you are talking about swap you can turn it off with

adb shell a2sd noswap

Hi thepasto,

I mean this section. I'm wrong to say I use Liquid E, I mean I'm using "high speed" sd card. :)

post-782448-1308543180_thumb.jpg

~renzs

on LiquidE with LiquidNext rom 1.2.1

Guest BerenITA
cant tell if brutal lol but the last version has a higher battery drain for some reason...

edit: IT IS BRUTAL -____-

maybe check if there is any process that is draining battery...on last update i'm getting normal draining and for sure it's not higher than before

Guest kaerry
maybe check if there is any process that is draining battery...on last update i'm getting normal draining and for sure it's not higher than before

yesterday, after flashing the 1.2.1, battery drain was very fast, today it seems normal

Edited by kaerry

Guest nyancat

I have problem when copying file via usb, usb storage sometimes disconnect by itself and dont get detected. Copying file through recovery seem fine no disconnect.

anyway i love this rom :) B)

Guest thepasto
cant tell if brutal lol but the last version has a higher battery drain for some reason...

edit: IT IS BRUTAL -____-

Thanks for the feedback.. I have a question, are you using data connection when you have this proplem? What's your config in liquidnext parts about 2g/3g?

thanks again :)

Guest daimadoshi85

Hi guys!I found two (well, three) bugs

- On camera app, if you check on settings the option "zoom with vol up and down" I have an FC

- By the way, does zoom work while making pictures?It seems that on the screen it zooms, but picture is at 1x anyway.

- On music app, if I have an album with multiple artists, on the album tab I have an album for each artist instead of only one album.

[ita]

Ciao gente!Ho trovato due (beh, diciamo tre) bugs

- Nell'app camera, se si setta l'impostazione "Zoom tramite tasti volume", l'app va in FC

- E comunque, lo zoom va quando si fanno foto?Sembra che quando provo a zoomare, lo zoom sullo schermo va, ma la foto viene fatta a 1x comunque (ovvero senza zoom)

- Nell'app musica, se ho un album costituito da più artisti, nel tab degli album ne ho uno per ogni artista invece di averne uno unico.

[/ita]

Hope you'll solve them soon! :)

PS.For battery problems, I wipe battery stats and everything works fine again B)

Edited by daimadoshi85

Guest BerenITA

problem:

don't know if it's related to this rom, but can't try on others...

SOMETIMES happens that deleting one sms from a thread (default app) by pushing on it and selecting "delete message" will be deleted not the selected one but another from the same thread (not the very previuos).

nobody have this?

@thepasto

i'm not using the led service as seems that leds are working normally (changed k9 mail led colour), in which situations should i experience iussues?

about draining:

i experience 3-4%/hour drain in 2g connection with 1 hour updating mail, twitter and weather widget...normal?

w/out connection is less that 1%/hour

Edited by BerenITA

Guest Suxsem
problem:

don't know if it's related to this rom, but can't try on others...

SOMETIMES happens that deleting one sms from a thread (default app) by pushing on it and selecting "delete message" will be deleted not the selected one but another from the same thread (not the very previuos).

nobody have this?

@thepasto

i'm not using the led service as seems that leds are working normally (changed k9 mail led colour), in which situations should i experience iussues?

about draining:

i experience 3-4%/hour drain in 2g connection with 1 hour updating mail, twitter and weather widget...normal?

w/out connection is less that 1%/hour

without LED service your Call Led will not work

yes it's normal :)

Guest kaerry
Thanks for the feedback.. I have a question, are you using data connection when you have this proplem? What's your config in liquidnext parts about 2g/3g?

I have H3G, in lnp i have selected 2g/3g auto, but after a day and a full charge battery drain seems stable, 4 or 5% per hour with data and sync in standby (first day was terrific, 15% per hour)

Edited by kaerry

hey the pasto! it was set ok 2g but the weird thing is that i was on airplane mode O.o i had wi-fi on and just surfing through internet, brightness at the min. and when i went to see battery usage, everytime the screen has always over 78% thats since 1.2 i wonder if that has something to do with the battery drain? thanks again!!

Edited by cKen

Guest thepasto
hey the pasto! it was set ok 2g but the weird thing is that i was on airplane mode O.o i had wi-fi ok and just surfing through internet, brightness at the min. and when i went to see battery usage, everytime the screen has alwats over 78% thatls since 1.2 i wonder if that has something to do with the battery drain? thanks again!!

Ok thanks for all your reports guys :)

with data enabled 4-5 % per hour seems to be normal with this release...B) i don't think it's a good result but about a day of autonomy i think it's not so bad.. We'll try to improve it :D

@cKen another question for you are you using softekeys sms notification? ;)

thanks

Guest miho87

Well, my battery drain is about 1-2% per hour if I use just 2g (GPS & Sync on, Wifi & Bluetooth off). But as soon I switch to 3G, the battery drain raises up to 4-5%/hour.

Ok thanks for all your reports guys :)

with data enabled 4-5 % per hour seems to be normal with this release...B) i don't think it's a good result but about a day of autonomy i think it's not so bad.. We'll try to improve it :D

@cKen another question for you are you using softekeys sms notification? ;)

thanks

nope, i dont have none of the services from liquidnextparts running

Guest thepasto
nope, i dont have none of the services from liquidnextparts running

Ok thanks for the infos :) really useful! i think we can get lower drain in next release..

Thanks to all

Ok thanks for the infos B) really useful! i think we can get lower drain in next release..

Thanks to all

well im here to give feedback so :D thanks to you for ur hardwork :)

Guest benito91

I have a problem... Gmail application is not installed in the rom, and if i try to find it in the market i can't find it... how can i do??

and another bug:

1) when i lock my phones with a missed call, message led blink 1 time, then missed call led start to blink normally...

I hope my consideration can help :)

I have a problem... Gmail application is not installed in the rom, and if i try to find it in the market i can't find it... how can i do??

and another bug:

1) when i lock my phones with a missed call, message led blink 1 time, then missed call led start to blink normally...

I hope my consideration can help :)

that's because of google's countries restrictions... download market enabler, u can find the thread i did on here or just type market enabler on google and u'll find it B)

Guest benito91

Ok thanks Cken...

another problem that i found (and i didn't have it with miui 1.5.27) is that widgetsoid widget for (wifi gps bluetooth and data) won't change is notification bar from white to black when you activate deactivate any of these option... :)

And another problem with notification LED:

Led won't blink when i receive an email, but only when i receive an sms... and i have set up everything in correct way

Anyways it seems a very good rom

Edited by benito91

Guest xdxdxdxdxdx

@suxsen & thepasto,

no doubt that this rom is the best rom for liquid for the time being.

but still had little problem that in some extremely situation.this rom still will no service after reboot.Such as my phone was freeze when play flash video.so i need to remove battery and reboot it.Then my liquid no service after boot up.Will this is the problem of the symbol link between system and radio file had lost?So can you add a fix option in liquidnext parts to fix it? thanks in advance :-)

Edited by xdxdxdxdxdx

About LiquidNextParts. I've looked through source last weekend and I think I will have some free time this week to optimize the code. I just need to clarify some things from SDK and if I'm right then it will be possible to remove service but leave all the functionality intact. If so, we will win RAM! And if I'm not right, nothing will change, sadly...