☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest ManniX.ita

What emotion... for first time I can use the Jabra Cruiser, no more audio disruption after a call and the PBAP protocol works fine, the speakerphone correctly announce the caller name.

Sometimes the bt earphone is in "stale" condition, the phone thinks it's connected but it isn't, so I have to switch on/off the bt stack, anyway so far it's the best of every rom I used.

Thank you

Edited by ManniX.ita

Guest Ayfat

Not only you.I tried 1.4 and i also have battery drain but it is over 100% during 4 hours! Can i fix it somehow? Don't want to come back to android 2.2, LN1.4 is much faster))

Guest scorbut
Am i the only one with drain problems? With a normal useage i have 7%/hour... seems too much, isn't it?

No, you are not. I have same problem. I think that it was maybe little bit better(5%) to version 1.3.

I have also problem from version 1.3.1 that I usually cannot connect to secure wifi network. I try both WPA and WEP. Free wifi works.

If this problems will be solved and I'll have my liquid I'll buy the donate app. I promise :)

Good luck Suxsem

Guest roky23palco

hi All,

i just flashed my rom with the latest LiquidNext rom,, so far it looks great, i'm looking forward the the great battery drain :rolleyes:

but what i wanna ask that why every time i flashed a rom based with CM7, i always find that there is 1 app missing from the phone menu.

i am from Indonesia. here in indonesia we have a menu which is installed on the ruim card, and called "mbanking" menu. i need this app for banking transaction :)

first time i flashed with this rom, the app was there, but after i downloaded ap2sdgui from the market and rebooted the phone, the app's gone :rolleyes:

appreciate for the help on this please..... ;)

thanks

Guest Chewy11

On 1.4 last night unplugged with a full charge at midnight. wifi, sync and data on, bluetooth off. No battery percentage. tweetdeck, email 10 widgets "running". At 6 am...system panel gave me 83%...so better than 3% an hour for me standby. During the day I toggle wifi and 3G to keep radio power use down, I also keep screen auto brightness off-always--100% or dim from the status bar powercontrol.

Guest ikirt
No, you are not. I have same problem. I think that it was maybe little bit better(5%) to version 1.3.

I have also problem from version 1.3.1 that I usually cannot connect to secure wifi network. I try both WPA and WEP. Free wifi works.

If this problems will be solved and I'll have my liquid I'll buy the donate app. I promise :)

Good luck Suxsem

You guys with the battery drain, try flashing the rom and not installing any extra apps and see how much better the battery life is. Maybe some of the apps you currently have installed are causing the excess drain.

Guest weizz™

-- solved --

no data connection (GSM) after update OTA to 1.4, there is no issue before update (1.3.1)

i've been try to reboot, enable/disable data conn and switch from 2g to 3g and vice versa,

does anybody hav same problem with me? and how to resolve??

thanks

-- edited --

problem is solved .. when i see the logcat, the apn name is changed by mini info widget.. so i put it back to normal... :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

Edited by weizz™

Guest Alvan Yap
i use a stereo bluetooth and have had no problems i rebooted a few times after reading your post and it has not happened to me i don't know if this will help but did you try wiping dalvik cache

What emotion... for first time I can use the Jabra Cruiser, no more audio disruption after a call and the PBAP protocol works fine, the speakerphone correctly announce the caller name.

Sometimes the bt earphone is in "stale" condition, the phone thinks it's connected but it isn't, so I have to switch on/off the bt stack, anyway so far it's the best of every rom I used.

Thank you

well as i tried few rom already, this problem didnt exist on froyo base rom...so i not sure is it a common bug of gingerbread, the profile still there but randomly when i restart it will require me to key in the pairing pin number which i will nid to reset my bt headset to repair it. when it asking for pin then i will need to repair it, mostly happened when the headset is moving out of the phone coverage which will auto turn off as well, then when i move back to the phone coverage then i switch on the headset then the phone will appear request pair pin

my bt headset is the bundle with phone acer ferrari bt headset.

Guest foreman

Hello,

I have this problem, when i receive a google calendar reminider, the sms led blink.

It's possibile to set the led to blink only on sms arrival?

Guest daimadoshi85
Hello,

I have this problem, when i receive a google calendar reminider, the sms led blink.

It's possibile to set the led to blink only on sms arrival?

Well, that's not rom related, just open google calendar settings :)

Guest foreman
Well, that's not rom related, just open google calendar settings :)

In google calendar settings I have notification actived on status bar, there isn't any option for the led.

Edited by foreman

Guest daimadoshi85
In google calendar settings I have notification actived on status bar, there isn't any option for the led.

You're right!Sorry :rolleyes: Maybe Suxsem can help you then :)

Guest renzs
anyway... the next version will be a full zip only (not update, wipe forced) to solve your main bugs (like compass, wifi and others)

hope you understand

Hi Suxsem, will the new version fix the "ghost touches" as well. Currently this is happening to me no matter which setting I choose for softkey sensitivity (15/16/17/18)..

Is it even related to softkeys? All I know is, it never happened before in 1.2.2 and 1.3 before the LNP update. :)

~renzs

using Liquid E on Liquid Next 1.4 ROM

Guest fear_factory84

Hi,

what is changed on light sensor in version 1.4? Calibration seems now totally wrong, I have 3300 lux when sensor is totally covered by my finger!

With 1.3.1 all was working good.........

Edited by fear_factory84

Guest Suxsem

1.5 coming :)

all your problem will be fixed men :rolleyes:

see you soon

P.s. for calendar led problem...it's app related, we can't do nothing :rolleyes:

Guest daimadoshi85
Hello!

My PC cannot see my Acer correctly. Can you solve this problem in your rom?

I have a liquid s100 too, and I found that with gingerbread releases pc recognize my liquid using Acer Liquid Metaldrivers. Maybe this can help you too :)

Guest kubrick89
Connecting my liquid (rom: liquidnext) with a mac, it can't recognise phone

Try in recovery mode... in normal mode acer tool doesn't see my device, but it does in recovery...

Guest daimadoshi85
Connecting my liquid (rom: liquidnext) with a mac, it can't recognise phone

I was searching on android developers site to help you, and look! That's great! O_o'

Android developer

Setup your system to detect your device.

If you're developing on Mac OS X, it just works. Skip this step.

...sorry for the sarcasm...

PS. Is debug usb enabled?

Edited by daimadoshi85

Guest foreman
P.s. for calendar led problem...it's app related, we can't do nothing :)

Before LiquidNext I have LCR with the same calendar notification settings. Are you sure?

Guest kaerry
I was searching on android developers site to help you, and look! That's great! O_o'

Android developer

...sorry for the sarcasm...

PS. Is debug usb enabled?

Thanks, debug usb is enabled, but osx can't recognized sd

Guest ejane
Thanks, debug usb is enabled, but osx can't recognized sd

Yeah, data connection is broken.

I went from 4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT on a Liquid (1st gen) with everything working to 1.4 and the phone seems to be sim locked.

Data connection does not work and the error messag of "unlock sim network" pops up.