☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest Chewy11

I have been trying to set up voip. so far Skype Fring and Sipdroid. skype and fring work well. sipdroid seems to conflict with native internet dialer.this morning I considered importing sipdroid account info into native internet caller I have been reading up and I think call out is fairly simple.

On subject....ROM is great

Guest siggey

Best rom of ever. Good battery drain, faster than ever, compass, CAMCORDER, prox sensor, everything ok. It is time for some donations...

Guest Ximo F. Verde
Best rom of ever. Good battery drain, faster than ever, compass, CAMCORDER, prox sensor, everything ok. It is time for some donations...

+1

Guest Suxsem

^^

LNP 1.9.4 with LN 1.5.1 OUT! (OTA - UPDATE - requires 1.5) CHECK MARKET!

hoping this time softkey will be really fixed :rolleyes:

feedbacks please :)

Guest sicenti

The rom is good but imo there's issues when scanning dir in music apps.

I tried poweramp, musicpro and stock player on last miui with thepasto kernel

sometimes in this apps it happens when scanning dir with some mp3, maybe when trying to read file's tag

Guest Liquidator
Wipe? Voip! I use android native voip, but no sound when make or receive a call

Same here, no sound when using native VOIP. I would like to have that fixed. Did you report it in the bugtracker?

Guest tk8232

hiho.

just flashed newest version. no issues so far.

even complete automatic flash worked this time (ota,autoflash)

but i had the softkey issue only once so far, and solved it by setting sensitivity in lnp to 18.

will try to call my liquid from local phone to check if softkeys die after call (like someone else posted yesterday)

EDIT: i called my liquid, talked to myself a little and hung up. softkeys still working.

compass works good now, as well, thanks!

i noticed, that wiping battery stats after every flash seems to help a lot on batterydrain.

maybe the updates should all force a batstat wipe?

and you should add the info, that before the flash, the battery should be loaded with the phone switched off completely. and when it´s full, the update with battwipe should be done.

with 1.5 without battery wipe i had excessive drain around 5-10% per hour even with screen off.

with 1.5.1 and batterywipe+off-loading i am back to normal drain under 5% per hour with wlan and a remotecontrol app running!

Edited by tk8232

Guest Suxsem
hiho.

just flashed newest version. no issues so far.

even complete automatic flash worked this time (ota,autoflash)

but i had the softkey issue only once so far, and solved it by setting sensitivity in lnp to 18.

will try to call my liquid from local phone to check if softkeys die after call (like someone else posted yesterday)

EDIT: i called my liquid, talked to myself a little and hung up. softkeys still working.

compass works good now, as well, thanks!

i noticed, that wiping battery stats after every flash seems to help a lot on batterydrain.

maybe the updates should all force a batstat wipe?

and you should add the info, that before the flash, the battery should be loaded with the phone switched off completely. and when it´s full, the update with battwipe should be done.

with 1.5 without battery wipe i had excessive drain around 5-10% per hour even with screen off.

with 1.5.1 and batterywipe+off-loading i am back to normal drain under 5% per hour with wlan and a remotecontrol app running!

we'll test, thanks :)

Hi Suxsem

How can i calibrate the g sensor?

adb shell

rm /data/system/ms3c_yamaha.cfg

reboot

Guest Arturo.Kiwi

Hi to all, this afternoon I update my daddy Liquid E S100 with 1.5 (just before 1.5.1) from 1.3.1 and he has a problem with google maps and skymaps. Both the applications give back an error and didn't start.

Did we do something wrong? Or we missed to do something??

Thanks

Guest Suxsem
Hi to all, this afternoon I update my daddy Liquid E S100 with 1.5 (just before 1.5.1) from 1.3.1 and he has a problem with google maps and skymaps. Both the applications give back an error and didn't start.

Did we do something wrong? Or we missed to do something??

Thanks

hi, reboot twice and clean apps cache on sd

Guest torrorosso
for camcorder fix...we need some kernel guru to fix our pmem... do you know someone? :)

maybe mr. Noxwelle can help?

Guest ravendagrey
The rom is good but imo there's issues when scanning dir in music apps.

I tried poweramp, musicpro and stock player on last miui with thepasto kernel

sometimes in this apps it happens when scanning dir with some mp3, maybe when trying to read file's tag

I use poweramp full version on 1.5 right now and I haven't had any issue so far, mind you that It's my dad's phone now and I don't use it daily anymore

Guest LUVLiquid

Can anyone try the xiialive app (free on Market) to stream some music channel under Wifi Connection ONLY (turn the 2G/3G Data Off) then lock the phone (screen off sleep mode)?

I'm experiencing what this xda thread (for Desire) stated in every 2.3 Rom I tried http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=775964

like in SwiFTP, if I transfer a large size file, the speed or the respond will be so slow when the screen turn off

and xiialive or any other radio streamimg app, it just won't be streaming anything once the screen is off, if I turn it back on, it will be reconnect.

The XDA thread stated that's due to the Wifi will keep staying in a power saving mode while the screen is off even I set Wifi to Data NEVER under the Settings

seems like they got a fix for it on their Desire with BCM4329 chips, http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=752856

is it possible to get a fix on our Liquid (BCM4325) as well?

btw the zoom function in Camera doesn't work under 1.5.1

It does show on screen, but after the picture had been taken, the end result actually hasn't been zoom at all.

Updated

Camera just got FC for some unknow reason..

Edited by LUVLiquid

Guest Marcx87

Hi,

I updated to 1.5 few mins ago, it's the first time that I did a full update, so I was wondering about something strange...

is it normal that after the update from 1.4 to 1.5 any customization to the launcher/ preferences / etc are gone?

I have to rearrange every screen, widget, also my swype licence is gone...

?!?

Guest daimadoshi85
Hi,

I updated to 1.5 few mins ago, it's the first time that I did a full update, so I was wondering about something strange...

is it normal that after the update from 1.4 to 1.5 any customization to the launcher/ preferences / etc are gone?

I have to rearrange every screen, widget, also my swype licence is gone...

?!?

Unfortunately this time suxsem and thepasto had to create a full rom without update, making automatically a full wipe. It was written in the dialog before downloading the update, and also in this thread.