☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest Marcx87
Unfortunately this time suxsem and thepasto had to create a full rom without update, making automatically a full wipe. It was written in the dialog before downloading the update, and also in this thread.

I downloaded the .zip directly from the first post of this thread, so I had not see the dialog, ans in the first post there aren't any information about a full wipe.. luckly I did a nandroid backup, so I'll do a downgrade.... :)

Guest mighty2666

this rom is great as always but with 1.5.x i'm getting an higher battery drain and my psensor (i think it's psensor cause it's not disabled from LNP) doesn't work as it should, if I remember correctly it was perfect in 1.3.1 :-\

Guest daimadoshi85
I downloaded the .zip directly from the first post of this thread, so I had not see the dialog, ans in the first post there aren't any information about a full wipe.. luckly I did a nandroid backup, so I'll do a downgrade.... :rolleyes:

Good thought :)

this rom is great as always but with 1.5.x i'm getting an higher battery drain and my psensor (i think it's psensor cause it's not disabled from LNP) doesn't work as it should, if I remember correctly it was perfect in 1.3.1 :-\

I kept powered on my phone last night without connection and I lost only 2 % of battery, did you try to wipe battery stats from recovery?

Guest thepasto
Can anyone try the xiialive app (free on Market) to stream some music channel under Wifi Connection ONLY (turn the 2G/3G Data Off) then lock the phone (screen off sleep mode)?

I'm experiencing what this xda thread (for Desire) stated in every 2.3 Rom I tried http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=775964

like in SwiFTP, if I transfer a large size file, the speed or the respond will be so slow when the screen turn off

and xiialive or any other radio streamimg app, it just won't be streaming anything once the screen is off, if I turn it back on, it will be reconnect.

The XDA thread stated that's due to the Wifi will keep staying in a power saving mode while the screen is off even I set Wifi to Data NEVER under the Settings

seems like they got a fix for it on their Desire with BCM4329 chips, http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=752856

is it possible to get a fix on our Liquid (BCM4325) as well?

btw the zoom function in Camera doesn't work under 1.5.1

It does show on screen, but after the picture had been taken, the end result actually hasn't been zoom at all.

Updated

Camera just got FC for some unknow reason..

Thanks for the tips.. I'm thinking about switch back to acer dhd module..

Screen sometimes doesn't wake up when the lock key is pressed, have to pull out the battery to reboot =\

Try to set lower oc freq

I downloaded the .zip directly from the first post of this thread, so I had not see the dialog, ans in the first post there aren't any information about a full wipe.. luckly I did a nandroid backup, so I'll do a downgrade.... :rolleyes:

1.5 (OTA - FULL) -> FULL = wipe everythings manually BEFORE flash!

So before flash you should had to wipe by yourself.. We have forced that because we were pretty sure people forgot to do that before flash :)

Guest Arturo.Kiwi

This morning my father had got a big surprise: turn on the S100 and ... no sim recognition (it didn't ansk for pin code neither) ;)

So I update it through liquidnext to 1.5.1 and clear the app cache:

Perfect phone :)

Thanks again :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest fion0816

Hello ~ What I've updated to version 1.5 it! However, even less than others, Bluetooth mobile phone Bluetooth! How to do? Thank you!

Guest siggey
Hello ~ What I've updated to version 1.5 it! However, even less than others, Bluetooth mobile phone Bluetooth! How to do? Thank you!

?i think Google translator did some mistakes..

Guest sette7nani
AFTER ALMOST 20 HOURS OF WORK....THERE ARE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU! :rolleyes:

just wait for more tests :rolleyes:

you are a wonder :)

Guest Hilo27
AFTER ALMOST 20 HOURS OF WORK....THERE ARE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU! :rolleyes:

just wait for more tests ;)

it's mean that another update is coming? :rolleyes:

When? :)

Edited by Hilo27

Guest Suxsem
it's mean that another update is coming? :rolleyes:

When? :)

i changed almost 300 files... i think that we have to do a very deep test before update... :rolleyes:

Guest Suxsem
:) Hi Sux....about?.....I hope Metal cam!!!!!!!!

no man...it's impossible (or hard) to port metal camera to another device... because atm we have another device from stock liquid...

Guest Ximo F. Verde

Wow, you guys are machines! Cant wait for the update..

Been checking on 1.5 for a day now and even though I havent done some ultra precise tests, i am a little worried about battery life that seems to be much worse in this version. With about 30min of browsing on HSPA (just news articles reading - no flash videos etc) and 2 phonecalls, the phone devoured 38% battery in 4 hours. All of my widgets are on manual update/refresh as well as the mail app. Last night i killed the phone battery (angry birds sure can do that easily), left it charge all night while switched off, booted in malez this morning and wiped battery stats. The phone is OC'ed at 960MHz, but that was the case in previous versions where battery lasted much more than this. Any thoughts?

Guest duff91

i have connected my phone with usb and it says there is a problem with sd card as mass storage, formats... ???

Edited by duff91

Guest marcodj85

hi suxem,tell me why the precision of gps module is to low ? 3000mt(when you open maps and click on my position) ?I results in the country near to my...with miu the precision is 3mt....there is a fix or other ??