☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest Suxsem
hi suxem,tell me why the precision of gps module is to low ? 3000mt(when you open maps and click on my position) ?I results in the country near to my...with miu the precision is 3mt....there is a fix or other ??

be sure your gps is on. then download an app like gps test and WAIT until it fixed signal for the first time

for me precision is about 4 mt

Guest LostinSpacetime

Hi Suxsem. I'm having a problem with all ROMs based on CM7 and so it is with this one too. After installation, the gsensor is not properly calibrated. If this happens with any other ROM, I can just run the sensorcalibutil_yamaha and everything is good. This ROM doesn't have this file so I deleted the ms3c_yamaha.cfg but after it gets recreated, the calibration is exactly the same as before.. even if I'm holding the phone in different positions while booting. Any idea what might be the problem?

Thanks for your work! :)

Guest myloveforyounqt

in my phone(acer liquid A1 ram 256).usually it automaticlly power off (10/day) when phone turn off sceen (use sceen timeout) a few minutes and when i record a video.i dont know why

i up rom to newest version LiquidNext 1.5.1 but it changes nothing.

plz help me or show me why ?cause of my phone or this rom?

Guest sette7nani

Ehi Suxsem i have a BIG BIG BIG PROBLEM!

I turned on my phone this morning...i used it all the day and.... NO PROBLEMS AT ALL !

All smooth, all ok!

I wanna thank you !!! :)

Guest Suxsem
With the 1.5.1 my leds don't work anymore with Handcent Sms, any advice? (i flashed twice .-.)

use go sms :rolleyes:

Ehi Suxsem i have a BIG BIG BIG PROBLEM!

I turned on my phone this morning...i used it all the day and.... NO PROBLEMS AT ALL !

All smooth, all ok!

I wanna thank you !!! ;)

thank you! :D

we will release camcorder fix in a couple of day :) it's ready...but i'm trying to port metal camera... photos are ok...video, only in very low quality... still trying :rolleyes:

Guest uapo7
use go sms :rolleyes:

thank you! ;)

we will release camcorder fix in a couple of day :) it's ready...but i'm trying to port metal camera... photos are ok...video, only in very low quality... still trying :rolleyes:

So video quality is fixed and working with stock camera app? But not working with metal camera app?

Guest duff91
With the 1.5.1 my leds don't work anymore with Handcent Sms, any advice? (i flashed twice .-.)

look in LNP, set Fix Sms Led :huh: I use Handcent sms and first led dosen't work, now with this set up work fine :blink:

Guest elpincio

Great suxsem and team!!

This is the best rom ever for liquid!

But can I use apps like google voice or vlingo to send sms or call my contacts?

Guest sette7nani
Great suxsem and team!!

This is the best rom ever for liquid!

But can I use apps like google voice or vlingo to send sms or call my contacts?

gosms works perfectly with google voice search for sending sms without typing

Guest blueyes80
we need other days to get the best camera quality but yes you will have camcorder with hardware acceleration :blink:

WoooW Great!!!!!

Guest TIM_ROX_UR_SOX
we need other days to get the best camera quality but yes you will have camcorder with hardware acceleration :blink:

This is awsome I must say. Too bad my phone is dun goofd with a sim lock. but this is still great :huh:

Guest Morris Lee

If you guys can get 720p recording too on the next release, i will donate $50CAD to the project ( you guys will have to split it up afterwards) :blink:

Guest Chewy11
If you guys can get 720p recording too on the next release, i will donate $50CAD to the project ( you guys will have to split it up afterwards) :blink:

I'll donate too!

Guest polen

I have a problem with 1.5 and update...

Yesterday my phone froze in black screen three times, I try to push all the buttons but no response. So I reflashed Froyo (4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT), malez recovery and then re-flashed 1.5 and the update.

This morning it freezes another time.

Someone have my same problem? How can I solve it?

ps.: In reward my SD didn't unmount itself no more xD

Guest LukeTheCrasher
use go sms :blink:

thank you! :huh:

I can't, for work reasons i've got a conversation with about 9000 messages, and the only app that works great is Handcent sms...that shows me few messages at time, the stock app or other apps are crashing xD

EDIT: I tried, the leds doesn't work. Neither the call led.

This is what i've done:

-Wipe everything

-Flash 1.5

-Reboot

-Flashed 1.5.1

-reboot

I did it twice 'cause the first tme the leds doesn't works...but neither this time :)

I did something wrong?

Edited by LukeTheCrasher

Guest Dima KN
I can't, for work reasons i've got a conversation with about 9000 messages, and the only app that works great is Handcent sms...that shows me few messages at time, the stock app or other apps are crashing xD

EDIT: I tried, the leds doesn't work. Neither the call led.

This is what i've done:

-Wipe everything

-Flash 1.5

-Reboot

-Flashed 1.5.1

-reboot

I did it twice 'cause the first tme the leds doesn't works...but neither this time :blink:

I did something wrong?

Did you tried to set Fix SMS LED in LNP?